|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will die in Roland's world.
(b) He will win a literary prize.
(c) He will be hit by a car.
(d) He will graduate from sixth grade.
2. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) Jake was pushed by someone else.
(b) Jake fell accidentally.
(c) Jake jumped intentionally to his death.
(d) Jake was never there.
3. How does Susannah believe the people of River Crossing look at Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Like a king.
(b) Like a god.
(c) Like a lover.
(d) Like a saint.
4. What book in Jake's room catches Mrs. Shaw's attention in Chapter 20?
(b) Lord of the Flies.
(c) Goodnight Moon.
(d) Charlie the Choo-Choo.
5. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
(a) A tent.
(b) A ditch.
(c) A hut.
(d) A tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
2. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
3. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
4. What does Eddie ask for guts to complete in Chapter 18?
5. What does Oy tell Roland in Chapter 29 about the people in the room?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)