|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
(a) The hum of machines.
(b) A drum beat.
(c) A rock band.
(d) The hum of a train.
2. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
(a) He has seen people.
(b) He noticed the odd behavior of the animals.
(c) He saw smoke.
(d) He smells people.
3. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
(a) A stranger.
4. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
(a) A fish with cold sores.
(b) A beehave that has been poisoned with radiation.
(c) A dog that has rabies.
(d) A bird with parasites.
5. Whose voice does Mercy claim to enjoy listening to in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
2. What is a palaver?
3. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
4. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
5. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)