|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gasher make Jake sing in Chapter 25?
(a) To announce their arrival to Tick-Tock Man.
(b) To throw Roland off their trail.
(c) To entertain Gasher.
(d) To keep the haunts that live in the machines away.
2. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
(a) The mummified remains of Andrew Quick.
(b) The mummified remains of Walter.
(c) The mummified remains of Jack Mort.
(d) The mummified remains of David Quick.
3. What does Tick-Tock Man want Jake to give him as a gift?
(a) His gun.
(b) His pack.
(c) His books.
(d) His Seiko.
4. Who is Blaine?
(a) A train that runs southeast through Lud.
(b) A train that runs northeast through Lud.
(c) The train mechanic in Lud.
(d) The train conductor in Lud.
5. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
(a) Clarabell the Clown.
(b) Mr. Noodle.
(c) Ronald McDonald.
(d) Bozo the Clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
2. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
3. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
4. Where is Jake in a dream in Chapter 16?
5. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)