|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Mercy claim to enjoy listening to in Chapter 12?
2. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
(b) Roland and Susannah together.
3. What does a billy-bumbler look like as described in Chapter 7?
(a) A cross between an elephant and a bear.
(b) A cross between a badger and a raccoon.
(c) A cross between a cat and a dog.
(d) A cross between a squirrel and a bird.
4. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
(a) So Oy can lead Roland to Jake in the dark.
(b) To protect him from Gasher.
(c) So Oy will not run away.
(d) To keep him from chasing after Jake.
5. What name does Jake call the rose in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jake realize in Chapter 4 is the answer to Aaron Deepneau's riddle?
2. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
3. What is graf?
4. Who is Blaine?
5. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)