|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jake begin to cry at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) He does not want to leave the people of River Crossing.
(b) He is tired and crabby.
(c) He is afraid of what lies ahead.
(d) He wants to stay with Aunt Talitha whom he sees as a mother figure.
2. What conclusion does Jake come to about Blaine during his dream in Chapter 16?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He is the truth, he is danger.
(c) He is harmless.
(d) He is a pain and a danger.
3. Who is Walter?
(a) Roland's best friend.
(b) The man in white, Roland's teacher.
(c) Roland's brother.
(d) The man in black, Roland's nemesis.
4. What do the people of River Crossing line up to do before Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Recieve his blessing.
(b) Recieve his money.
(c) Recieve his kisses.
(d) Recieve his gifts.
5. Who is Patricia?
(a) A waitress who worked on Blaine the train.
(b) A monorail that ran the opposite direction as Blaine.
(c) The conductor of Blaine the train.
(d) A monorail that ran the same line as Blaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
2. What does Susannah believe the speakers broadcasting the drum back beat were originally used for?
3. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
4. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
5. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)