|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(b) He will be hit by a car.
(c) He will win a literary prize.
(d) He will die in Roland's world.
2. What song does Eddie believe is the back beat they can hear playing in Lud in Chapter 4?
(a) Sleeping Bag.
(c) Sharp Dressed Man.
(d) Velcro Fly.
3. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
(a) Stephen Donaldson's The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.
(b) Disney's Mary Poppins.
(c) Terry Brooks' The Sword of Shannara.
(d) J.R.R. Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.
4. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) In Eddie's world.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In Jake's world.
(d) Under the mountains.
5. Who are the Old People?
(a) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(b) Roland's ancestors.
(c) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(d) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of watch is Jake wearing in Chapter 18?
2. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
3. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
4. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
5. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)