|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
(a) The Parthenon.
(b) The Sphinx.
(c) The Louver.
(d) The New York Public Library.
2. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
3. What does Roland ask Aunt Talitha to do for him and his friends in Chapter 13?
(a) Offer her gifts.
(b) Offer her blessin.
(c) Offer her kisses.
(d) Offer her money.
4. How does Susannah travel with Eddie and Roland in Chapter 7?
(a) In a wagon.
(b) In a sling on Eddie's back.
(c) In a sling on Roland's back.
(d) In her wheelchair.
5. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
(a) The Big War.
(b) The Big Empty.
(c) The Big Bomb.
(d) The Big Depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
2. What does Roland call the bison like animals that Jake sees in Chapter 2?
3. From whom does Jake get a note in Chapter 20?
4. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
5. Where is the Great Portal?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)