|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jake turn on his father in Chapter 17?
(a) He is confused and angry.
(b) He has changed, feels he no longer belongs here.
(c) He dislikes his father.
(d) He does not want his father to hurt his mother.
2. What has happened to Jake's watch as he notes in Chapter 1?
(a) It has a broken crystal.
(b) It no longer tells proper time.
(c) It's battery has stopped working.
(d) It stopped.
3. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
(a) He saw smoke.
(b) He has seen people.
(c) He smells people.
(d) He noticed the odd behavior of the animals.
4. What does Eddie see that he thinks is Blaine in Chapter 6?
(a) A dead man.
(b) A broken monorail.
(c) A exploded train.
(d) A derailed train.
5. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
(a) Mr. Noodle.
(b) Clarabell the Clown.
(c) Ronald McDonald.
(d) Bozo the Clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
2. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
3. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
4. Who is Mrs. Shaw?
5. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)