|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
(c) Infectious muscus.
2. Who is Blaine?
(a) A train that runs northeast through Lud.
(b) A train that runs southeast through Lud.
(c) The train conductor in Lud.
(d) The train mechanic in Lud.
3. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
(a) People who had almost the knowledge of gods.
(b) People who built the world Roland now lives in.
(c) People who now live in the stars.
(d) People who destroyed Roland's family.
4. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
(a) The c shape at the tip.
(b) The s shape at the tip.
(c) The s shape at the base.
(d) The c shape at the base.
5. Who are the Old People?
(a) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(b) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(c) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(d) Roland's ancestors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is graf?
2. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
3. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
4. What is the password Gasher has Jake read from a piece of paper in Chapter 25?
5. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)