|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roland tell Susannah protects the speaking ring?
(a) A demon.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A guardian.
(d) A troll.
2. What does a voice in Eddie's head tell him in Chapter 1?
(a) To tell Susannah to keep Odetta asleep.
(b) To tell Jake to stay where he is.
(c) To tell Roland to hold the key to make the voices stop.
(d) To tell Henry the truth about his cruelty.
3. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) To cook on.
(c) For Eddie to carve by.
(d) To keep the animals away.
4. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
(a) He feels it is dangerous to him.
(b) He feels a need to protect it.
(c) He wants to take it to his mother.
(d) He wants to gaze at its beauty.
5. To whom does Jake leave a note in Chapter 5?
(a) His parents.
(b) Ms. Avery.
(c) Mrs. Shaw.
(d) Mr. Bissette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mir?
2. What song does Eddie believe is the back beat they can hear playing in Lud in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Eddie fire a shot from his Ruger into the rain soaked sky in Chapter 27?
4. Who does Jake guess was Tick-Tock Man's grandfather in Chapter 28?
5. Why does Jake turn on his father in Chapter 17?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)