|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
(a) The Parthenon.
(b) The New York Public Library.
(c) The Louver.
(d) The Sphinx.
2. Who is Mir?
(a) A friend of Roland's.
(b) A spacestation.
(c) The old bear who who lives in the woods where Roland and his friends are camped.
(d) Susannah's husband.
3. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
(a) Roland told him.
(b) It was the day he died, he had lived it before.
(c) He is psychic.
(d) The pretzel vendor only sells bottles.
4. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
(a) They ask Roland.
(b) They choose at random.
(c) They choose the street with the turtle on the sign.
(d) They follow citizens in the street.
5. What does Eddie say jokes are supposed to make you do in Chapter 2?
(a) Think critically.
(b) Think around corners.
(c) Be amused.
(d) Have fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
2. From whom does Jake get a note in Chapter 20?
3. What song does Eddie believe is the back beat they can hear playing in Lud in Chapter 4?
4. What is ka?
5. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)