|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
(a) The New York Public Library.
(b) The Parthenon.
(c) The Louver.
(d) The Sphinx.
2. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
(a) His mother's.
3. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
(a) The Manhattan Restaurant of the Mind.
(c) Tom and Gerry's Artistic Booksellers.
(d) The Bookworm.
4. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
(a) The mummified remains of Walter.
(b) The mummified remains of David Quick.
(c) The mummified remains of Jack Mort.
(d) The mummified remains of Andrew Quick.
5. What does the boy in Chapter 3 warn Jake not to do?
(a) Fall off the train.
(b) Fall off the ledge.
(c) Step on the robots.
(d) Step off the curb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eddie fire a shot from his Ruger into the rain soaked sky in Chapter 27?
2. What does Susannah believe the speakers broadcasting the drum back beat were originally used for?
3. What is the old woman afraid Roland and his friends are in Chapter 4?
4. What does Oy tell Roland in Chapter 29 about the people in the room?
5. What animal is features in the poem Jake reads on a sign in Chapter 16?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)