|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
(a) A potential tool.
(b) A potential weapon.
(c) A shape waiting to be carved.
(d) A walking stick waiting to be used.
2. What is ka-tet?
(a) A group of people with the same birthdate.
(b) A group of people with interrelated destinies.
(c) A group of travelers who travel together for convience.
(d) A group of travelers with the same destination.
3. What is The Mansion?
(a) A haunted house in Jake's world that is a portal to Roland's world.
(b) Home to one of the Twelve Guardians.
(c) Home to a demon in Roland's world.
(d) A haunted house in Roland's world that is a portal to Jake's world.
4. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
(a) A dog that has rabies.
(b) A beehave that has been poisoned with radiation.
(c) A fish with cold sores.
(d) A bird with parasites.
5. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will return to Roland.
(b) He will regain his sanity.
(c) He will find his killer.
(d) He will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ka?
2. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
3. How does Susannah believe the people of River Crossing look at Roland in Chapter 13?
4. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
5. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)