|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jake guess was Tick-Tock Man's grandfather in Chapter 28?
(a) David Quick.
(c) Jack Mort.
(d) Andrew Quick.
2. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
(a) Honky tonks.
(b) Tonk mothers.
(c) Mahfah fathers.
(d) Honk mahfahs.
3. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) For Eddie to carve by.
(b) To cook on.
(c) To keep the animals away.
(d) To keep warm.
4. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
5. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
2. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
3. Who is Mrs. Shaw?
4. Who was Gloria?
5. What movie does Jake recall watching as he descends deeper under the city of Lud in Chapter 25?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)