|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what company does Bob work in the story of Charlie the Choo-Choo as revealed in Chapter 22?
(a) Mid-Cities Railway Company.
(b) Topeka Limited.
(c) Mid-World Railway Company.
2. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
(a) Directions to the Dark Tower.
(b) Eddie's world.
(c) The Dark Tower.
(d) His family.
3. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
(a) The mummified remains of Andrew Quick.
(b) The mummified remains of Walter.
(c) The mummified remains of Jack Mort.
(d) The mummified remains of David Quick.
4. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
(a) A child.
(b) A flying man.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A bird.
5. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
(a) They cannot leave Oy alone.
(b) They must continue with their journey no matter what.
(c) They cannot take Susannah into Gasher's maze.
(d) Only Roland can save Jake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a billy-bumbler look like as described in Chapter 7?
2. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
3. What game did Henry teach Eddie to play as he tells the reader in Chapter 3?
4. To whom does Jake leave a note in Chapter 5?
5. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)