|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
(a) Because he wants to help protect Eddie from his mean brother.
(b) Because he wants to rescue Maryanne.
(c) Because he wants to play with them.
(d) Because Eddie is the guide from his dreams.
2. What is written on the stone marker Jake sees in a dream in Chapter 3?
(a) Leaving New York.
(b) Traveller, Beyond Lies Lud.
(c) Chicago, Ten Miles.
(d) Traveller, Beyond Lies Mid-World.
3. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
(a) The Big War.
(b) The Big Depression.
(c) The Big Empty.
(d) The Big Bomb.
4. What song does Eddie believe is the back beat they can hear playing in Lud in Chapter 4?
(a) Velcro Fly.
(b) Sharp Dressed Man.
(c) Sleeping Bag.
5. What does Roland tell Susannah protects the speaking ring?
(a) A guardian.
(b) A demon.
(c) A troll.
(d) A dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ka-tet?
2. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
3. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
4. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
5. What is a monorail?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)