|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the business Eddie visits in his dreams in Chapter 19?
(a) Laurel and Hardy's Comedy Shop.
(b) Moe and Curley's Literary Book Sellers.
(c) Tom and Gerry's Artistic Deli.
(d) Batman and Robin's Comic Store.
2. Where is the Great Portal?
(a) In Eddie's world.
(b) The center of six lines that connect the Twelve Portals.
(c) Off center of one of the Twelve Portals.
(d) In Susannah's world.
3. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
(a) They cannot take Susannah into Gasher's maze.
(b) They cannot leave Oy alone.
(c) They must continue with their journey no matter what.
(d) Only Roland can save Jake.
4. What is a palaver?
(a) A position in the household of a magician.
(b) To have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds.
(c) A type of hat Roland wears.
(d) To discuss a specific subject on a specific day with your friends.
5. To whom does Jake leave a note in Chapter 5?
(a) Mrs. Shaw.
(b) His parents.
(c) Mr. Bissette.
(d) Ms. Avery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Gloria?
2. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
3. Why does Eddie fire a shot from his Ruger into the rain soaked sky in Chapter 27?
4. What does the billy-bumbler in Chapter 1 say in response to Jake's question, How are you?
5. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)