|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie draw in the dirt at the speaking ring in Chapter 25?
(a) A door.
(b) A house.
(c) A rose.
(d) A key.
2. What back beat does Eddie believe is playing from unseen source in Chapter 15?
(a) ZZ Top.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Bruce Springsteen.
(d) Rolling Stones.
3. Who is Mir?
(a) A spacestation.
(b) Susannah's husband.
(c) A friend of Roland's.
(d) The old bear who who lives in the woods where Roland and his friends are camped.
4. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
(a) The turtle.
(b) The bear.
(c) The fish.
(d) The lion.
5. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
(a) It is all gone.
(b) Leave me alone.
(c) Everything is still here.
(d) This is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
2. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
3. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
4. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
5. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)