|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ka-tet?
(a) A group of travelers who travel together for convience.
(b) A group of travelers with the same destination.
(c) A group of people with interrelated destinies.
(d) A group of people with the same birthdate.
2. What does Roland ask Aunt Talitha to do for him and his friends in Chapter 13?
(a) Offer her gifts.
(b) Offer her kisses.
(c) Offer her money.
(d) Offer her blessin.
3. What do the people of River Crossing line up to do before Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Recieve his gifts.
(b) Recieve his money.
(c) Recieve his blessing.
(d) Recieve his kisses.
4. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will regain his sanity.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will return to Roland.
(d) He will find his killer.
5. Who claims to have heard a sonic boom after seeing Blaine running in Lud in Chapter 11?
(b) Aunt Talitha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
2. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
3. How does Roland find his way through the maze in Chapter 20?
4. Where is the Great Portal?
5. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)