|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Susannah believe the people of River Crossing look at Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Like a saint.
(b) Like a lover.
(c) Like a god.
(d) Like a king.
2. Where is the Great Portal?
(a) In Susannah's world.
(b) The center of six lines that connect the Twelve Portals.
(c) Off center of one of the Twelve Portals.
(d) In Eddie's world.
3. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
(a) Honk mahfahs.
(b) Mahfah fathers.
(c) Tonk mothers.
(d) Honky tonks.
4. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The first pages.
(b) The middle pages.
(c) The riddles.
(d) The answers.
5. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
(a) The hand of her father.
(b) The support of her father.
(c) The face of her father.
(d) The love of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way did Tick-Tock Man kill the laughing woman?
2. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
3. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
4. What does Eddie see that he thinks is Blaine in Chapter 6?
5. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)