|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
(a) Desolation or waste lands.
(d) Pain and death.
2. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
(a) The Sphinx.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The Great Pyramid.
3. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
(a) Everything is still here.
(b) This is crazy.
(c) It is all gone.
(d) Leave me alone.
4. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
(a) A bird.
(b) A flying man.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A child.
5. Why does Roland believe he is going insane in Chapter1?
(a) He is not sleeping.
(b) He is hearing voices in his head.
(c) He is having dreams of dual memories.
(d) He is seeing people who are not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
2. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
3. What does Eddie believe caused the crash?
4. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
5. What does a voice in Eddie's head tell him in Chapter 1?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)