|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
(a) Leave me alone.
(b) It is all gone.
(c) This is crazy.
(d) Everything is still here.
2. What sound draws Susannah and Roland away from shooting practice in Chapter 1?
(a) Answering gunshots.
(b) The approach of a stranger.
(c) Crashing trees.
(d) A bomb going off in the distance.
3. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
(d) His mother's.
4. What is ka-tet?
(a) A group of travelers who travel together for convience.
(b) A group of people with the same birthdate.
(c) A group of travelers with the same destination.
(d) A group of people with interrelated destinies.
5. Who is Mrs. Shaw?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) A teacher.
(c) The maid.
(d) A nanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland say in Chapter 14 he learned from Jake when he hypnotized him?
2. What does the billy-bumbler in Chapter 1 say in response to Jake's question, How are you?
3. What is The Mansion?
4. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
5. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)