|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) Jake jumped intentionally to his death.
(b) Jake was pushed by someone else.
(c) Jake was never there.
(d) Jake fell accidentally.
2. What is graf?
(a) Apple cobbler.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Apple stew.
(d) Apple beer.
3. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
(a) A key.
(b) A gun.
(c) A rose.
(d) A broken tooth.
4. What has happened to Jake's watch as he notes in Chapter 1?
(a) It has a broken crystal.
(b) It no longer tells proper time.
(c) It's battery has stopped working.
(d) It stopped.
5. What does Eddie ask for guts to complete in Chapter 18?
(a) The key.
(b) The rose.
(c) The doll.
(d) The bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
2. How does Susannah travel with Eddie and Roland in Chapter 7?
3. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
4. Why does Aunt Talitha believe the people of Lud would like to keep Jake in Chapter 10?
5. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)