|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy in Chapter 3 warn Jake not to do?
(a) Step on the robots.
(b) Step off the curb.
(c) Fall off the train.
(d) Fall off the ledge.
2. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
(a) Honk mahfahs.
(b) Mahfah fathers.
(c) Tonk mothers.
(d) Honky tonks.
3. Who is Blaine?
(a) The train conductor in Lud.
(b) A train that runs northeast through Lud.
(c) The train mechanic in Lud.
(d) A train that runs southeast through Lud.
4. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
(a) A drum beat.
(b) A rock band.
(c) The hum of a train.
(d) The hum of machines.
5. Who is Mrs. Shaw?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) The maid.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A nanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
2. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
3. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
4. What is ka?
5. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)