|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
(a) He smells people.
(b) He has seen people.
(c) He noticed the odd behavior of the animals.
(d) He saw smoke.
2. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create the Twelve Guardians.
(b) To create the Beams.
(c) To create Susannah's world.
(d) To create Roland's world.
3. What do the people of River Crossing line up to do before Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Recieve his money.
(b) Recieve his kisses.
(c) Recieve his blessing.
(d) Recieve his gifts.
4. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
(a) A walking stick waiting to be used.
(b) A potential weapon.
(c) A potential tool.
(d) A shape waiting to be carved.
5. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
(a) A flying man.
(b) A bird.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have heard a sonic boom after seeing Blaine running in Lud in Chapter 11?
2. What is unusual about Mir's head?
3. Who is waiting for Jake in Chapter 17 when he arrives home?
4. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
5. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)