|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) To keep the animals away.
(b) For Eddie to carve by.
(c) To cook on.
(d) To keep warm.
2. What is graf?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Apple cobbler.
(c) Apple beer.
(d) Apple stew.
3. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
(b) A closet and a bus station.
(c) A beach and a desert.
(d) A dog and a cat.
4. Who is the boy in Jake's dream who tells him he is there to guide him?
5. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
2. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
3. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
4. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
5. What sound draws Susannah and Roland away from shooting practice in Chapter 1?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)