|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape does Eddie draw in the dirt in Chapter 17?
(a) A rose.
(b) The shape of a key.
(c) A broken tooth.
(d) A gun.
2. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Summer Vacation.
(b) My Best Friend.
(c) My Understanding of Honesty.
(d) My Understanding of Truth.
3. What does a billy-bumbler look like as described in Chapter 7?
(a) A cross between a cat and a dog.
(b) A cross between a badger and a raccoon.
(c) A cross between a squirrel and a bird.
(d) A cross between an elephant and a bear.
4. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
(a) Jack Mort.
(c) Andrew Quick.
(d) David Quick.
5. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) Under the mountains.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In Eddie's world.
(d) In Jake's world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aunt Talitha believe the people of Lud would like to keep Jake in Chapter 10?
2. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
3. What is unusual about Mir's head?
4. What does Jake find beneath the fist-and-thunderbolt symbol on the side of the plane in Chapter 1?
5. Who claims to have heard a sonic boom after seeing Blaine running in Lud in Chapter 11?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)