|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
(a) The Big War.
(b) The Big Empty.
(c) The Big Depression.
(d) The Big Bomb.
2. From whom does Jake get a note in Chapter 20?
(a) Mr. Bissette, his French teacher.
(d) Ms. Avery, his English Comp teacher.
3. What conclusion does Jake come to about Blaine during his dream in Chapter 16?
(a) He is the truth, he is danger.
(b) He is harmless.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is a pain and a danger.
4. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
(a) A walking stick waiting to be used.
(b) A potential weapon.
(c) A potential tool.
(d) A shape waiting to be carved.
5. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
(a) Garfield the Cat.
(c) Yogi Bear.
(d) King Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
2. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
3. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
4. How long is it before Roland and his friends reach the outskirts of Lud?
5. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)