|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Old People?
(a) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(b) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(c) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(d) Roland's ancestors.
2. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A beach and a desert.
(b) A dog and a cat.
(c) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
(d) A closet and a bus station.
3. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
(a) J.R.R. Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.
(b) Disney's Mary Poppins.
(c) Stephen Donaldson's The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.
(d) Terry Brooks' The Sword of Shannara.
4. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create the Twelve Guardians.
(b) To create Susannah's world.
(c) To create the Beams.
(d) To create Roland's world.
5. What does Roland ask Aunt Talitha to do for him and his friends in Chapter 13?
(a) Offer her kisses.
(b) Offer her money.
(c) Offer her gifts.
(d) Offer her blessin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
2. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
3. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
4. What does the billy-bumbler in Chapter 1 say in response to Jake's question, How are you?
5. Who is Mir?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)