|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
(a) This is crazy.
(b) Leave me alone.
(c) Everything is still here.
(d) It is all gone.
2. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(b) He will win a literary prize.
(c) He will be hit by a car.
(d) He will die in Roland's world.
3. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) Henry would have beat him up.
(b) Henry was his big brother.
(c) Henry had a frail ego.
(d) Henry would have stopped watching out for Eddie.
4. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
(a) A bird.
(b) A child.
(c) A flying man.
(d) An airplane.
5. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
(a) People who had almost the knowledge of gods.
(b) People who destroyed Roland's family.
(c) People who built the world Roland now lives in.
(d) People who now live in the stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
2. What is Eddie carving in Chapter 4?
3. How long does Jake believe, in Chapter 5, he will be gone?
4. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)