|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ka-tet?
(a) A group of people with interrelated destinies.
(b) A group of travelers with the same destination.
(c) A group of travelers who travel together for convience.
(d) A group of people with the same birthdate.
2. From whom does Jake get a note in Chapter 20?
(b) Ms. Avery, his English Comp teacher.
(d) Mr. Bissette, his French teacher.
3. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
(a) A dog that has rabies.
(b) A beehave that has been poisoned with radiation.
(c) A fish with cold sores.
(d) A bird with parasites.
4. Who is the boy in Jake's dream who tells him he is there to guide him?
5. What type of watch is Jake wearing in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
2. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
3. Why does Jake turn on his father in Chapter 17?
4. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
5. How long does Jake believe, in Chapter 5, he will be gone?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)