|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roland ask Aunt Talitha to do for him and his friends in Chapter 13?
(a) Offer her money.
(b) Offer her kisses.
(c) Offer her gifts.
(d) Offer her blessin.
2. What animal is features in the poem Jake reads on a sign in Chapter 16?
3. Who are the Old People?
(a) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(b) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(c) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(d) Roland's ancestors.
4. What does Roland mistake the plane crash for in Chapter 1?
(a) A car crash.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A downed building.
(d) A big bird.
5. What do the people of River Crossing line up to do before Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Recieve his money.
(b) Recieve his gifts.
(c) Recieve his kisses.
(d) Recieve his blessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
2. What story does Eddie want Roland to tell in Chapter 6?
3. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
4. What does Jake find beneath the fist-and-thunderbolt symbol on the side of the plane in Chapter 1?
5. What is a monorail?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)