|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mir?
(a) A friend of Roland's.
(b) The old bear who who lives in the woods where Roland and his friends are camped.
(c) Susannah's husband.
(d) A spacestation.
2. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
(a) The voice tells him how beautiful his work is.
(b) The voice calls him weak, a sissy for carving.
(c) The voice ridicules him for not doing better.
(d) The voice encourages him to do better.
3. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
4. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
(a) His mother's.
5. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
(a) A subway station.
(b) A way station.
(c) A bus station.
(d) An airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
2. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
3. For what company does Bob work in the story of Charlie the Choo-Choo as revealed in Chapter 22?
4. Who are the Old People?
5. What name does Jake call the rose in Chapter 18?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)