|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eddie carving in Chapter 4?
(a) A toy gun.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A slingshot.
2. What does Roland say in Chapter 14 he learned from Jake when he hypnotized him?
(a) The details of Jake's life.
(b) The directions to the Dark Tower.
(c) The directions to the city of Lud.
(d) The details of Jake's death.
3. Who is Walter?
(a) The man in black, Roland's nemesis.
(b) Roland's best friend.
(c) Roland's brother.
(d) The man in white, Roland's teacher.
4. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) On the beach.
(b) Under the mountains.
(c) In Eddie's world.
(d) In Jake's world.
5. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
(a) The c shape at the base.
(b) The s shape at the tip.
(c) The c shape at the tip.
(d) The s shape at the base.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
2. What does a billy-bumbler look like as described in Chapter 7?
3. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
4. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
5. What is unusual about Mir's head?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)