|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Susannah travel with Eddie and Roland in Chapter 7?
(a) In a sling on Eddie's back.
(b) In her wheelchair.
(c) In a wagon.
(d) In a sling on Roland's back.
2. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
(a) Stephen Donaldson's The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.
(b) Terry Brooks' The Sword of Shannara.
(c) Disney's Mary Poppins.
(d) J.R.R. Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.
3. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
(a) Tom and Gerry's Artistic Booksellers.
(b) The Bookworm.
(c) The Manhattan Restaurant of the Mind.
4. What does a voice in Eddie's head tell him in Chapter 1?
(a) To tell Roland to hold the key to make the voices stop.
(b) To tell Jake to stay where he is.
(c) To tell Susannah to keep Odetta asleep.
(d) To tell Henry the truth about his cruelty.
5. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
(a) A rose.
(b) A key.
(c) A broken tooth.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
2. What marks does Jake find on his body in Chapter 4 that he believes happened in his dream?
3. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
4. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
5. What does a billy-bumbler look like as described in Chapter 7?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)