|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
(a) The voice calls him weak, a sissy for carving.
(b) The voice encourages him to do better.
(c) The voice ridicules him for not doing better.
(d) The voice tells him how beautiful his work is.
2. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
(a) Honk mahfahs.
(b) Tonk mothers.
(c) Honky tonks.
(d) Mahfah fathers.
3. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
(a) The c shape at the base.
(b) The s shape at the tip.
(c) The s shape at the base.
(d) The c shape at the tip.
4. Why does Jake turn on his father in Chapter 17?
(a) He is confused and angry.
(b) He dislikes his father.
(c) He does not want his father to hurt his mother.
(d) He has changed, feels he no longer belongs here.
5. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create the Twelve Guardians.
(b) To create Roland's world.
(c) To create Susannah's world.
(d) To create the Beams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
2. What book in Jake's room catches Mrs. Shaw's attention in Chapter 20?
3. What name does Jake call the rose in Chapter 18?
4. Who is Mir?
5. What is ka-tet?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)