|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is features in the poem Jake reads on a sign in Chapter 16?
2. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
(a) A potential weapon.
(b) A potential tool.
(c) A shape waiting to be carved.
(d) A walking stick waiting to be used.
3. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A beach and a desert.
(b) A closet and a bus station.
(c) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
(d) A dog and a cat.
4. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
(a) Honky tonks.
(b) Mahfah fathers.
(c) Honk mahfahs.
(d) Tonk mothers.
5. From whom does Jake get a note in Chapter 20?
(a) Ms. Avery, his English Comp teacher.
(d) Mr. Bissette, his French teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
2. Who are the Old People?
3. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
4. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
5. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)