|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Understanding of Truth.
(b) My Understanding of Honesty.
(c) My Best Friend.
(d) My Summer Vacation.
2. What does Roland say in Chapter 14 he learned from Jake when he hypnotized him?
(a) The details of Jake's life.
(b) The directions to the Dark Tower.
(c) The details of Jake's death.
(d) The directions to the city of Lud.
3. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
(a) Doors to other deminsions.
(b) Doors to the center of Roland's world.
(c) Doors to his world.
(d) Doors to other countries.
4. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
(b) The Bookworm.
(c) The Manhattan Restaurant of the Mind.
(d) Tom and Gerry's Artistic Booksellers.
5. What marks does Jake find on his body in Chapter 4 that he believes happened in his dream?
(a) Scrapes on his knees.
(b) Bruises on his side.
(c) Scrapes on his hands.
(d) Bruises on his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
2. Who was Gloria?
3. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
4. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
5. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)