|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Mir's head?
(a) It is missing both eyes.
(b) It has a large tumor.
(c) It has an extra mouth.
(d) It has a radar-like dish on it.
2. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create the Beams.
(b) To create the Twelve Guardians.
(c) To create Susannah's world.
(d) To create Roland's world.
3. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
(a) It is all gone.
(b) Everything is still here.
(c) Leave me alone.
(d) This is crazy.
4. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Six years.
5. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A dog and a cat.
(b) A beach and a desert.
(c) A closet and a bus station.
(d) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jake believe, in Chapter 5, he will be gone?
2. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
3. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
4. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
5. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)