|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three days.
2. How does Susannah travel with Eddie and Roland in Chapter 7?
(a) In a wagon.
(b) In a sling on Roland's back.
(c) In a sling on Eddie's back.
(d) In her wheelchair.
3. Who are the Old People?
(a) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(b) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(c) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(d) Roland's ancestors.
4. From whom does Jake get a note in Chapter 20?
(a) Mr. Bissette, his French teacher.
(c) Ms. Avery, his English Comp teacher.
5. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) Jake was never there.
(b) Jake jumped intentionally to his death.
(c) Jake was pushed by someone else.
(d) Jake fell accidentally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
2. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
3. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
4. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
5. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)