|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the boy in Jake's dream who tells him he is there to guide him?
2. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
(a) His mother's.
3. What does a billy-bumbler look like as described in Chapter 7?
(a) A cross between a cat and a dog.
(b) A cross between an elephant and a bear.
(c) A cross between a squirrel and a bird.
(d) A cross between a badger and a raccoon.
4. What shape does Eddie draw in the dirt in Chapter 17?
(a) A broken tooth.
(b) The shape of a key.
(c) A rose.
(d) A gun.
5. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
(a) Chicago between 1990 and 2000.
(b) New Orleans, 2004.
(c) New York between 1963 and 1987.
(d) San Francisco between 1970 and 1990.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
2. What does Jake realize in Chapter 4 is the answer to Aaron Deepneau's riddle?
3. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
4. Who is waiting for Jake in Chapter 17 when he arrives home?
5. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)