|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jake turn on his father in Chapter 17?
(a) He is confused and angry.
(b) He does not want his father to hurt his mother.
(c) He has changed, feels he no longer belongs here.
(d) He dislikes his father.
2. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
(a) New York between 1963 and 1987.
(b) San Francisco between 1970 and 1990.
(c) New Orleans, 2004.
(d) Chicago between 1990 and 2000.
3. What book in Jake's room catches Mrs. Shaw's attention in Chapter 20?
(b) Charlie the Choo-Choo.
(c) Goodnight Moon.
(d) Lord of the Flies.
4. Who is waiting for Jake in Chapter 17 when he arrives home?
(a) His father.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) His French teacher.
(d) His mother.
5. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roland believe he is going insane in Chapter1?
2. What does Jake realize in Chapter 4 is the answer to Aaron Deepneau's riddle?
3. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
4. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
5. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)