|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) Jake jumped intentionally to his death.
(b) Jake fell accidentally.
(c) Jake was never there.
(d) Jake was pushed by someone else.
2. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
(a) A place where Detta would go to do bad things.
(b) A place where Susannah was once tortured.
(c) A place where Eddie nearly died.
(d) A place where the truth of the Dark Tower is hidden.
3. What is ka?
(a) Roland's world in High Speech.
(b) A map in High Speech.
(c) It signifies life-force, consciousness, duty and destiny in High Speech.
(d) A destiny shared in High Speech.
4. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
5. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
(a) A broken tooth.
(b) A key.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
2. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
3. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
4. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
5. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)