|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Old People?
(a) Roland's ancestors.
(b) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(c) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(d) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
2. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
(a) A shape waiting for someone to let it out.
(b) A potential tool.
(c) The potential for a weapon.
3. Who is Walter?
(a) Roland's brother.
(b) The man in black, Roland's nemesis.
(c) Roland's best friend.
(d) The man in white, Roland's teacher.
4. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
(a) This is his nickname for her.
(b) This is the first name he knew her by.
(c) This is her real name.
(d) This is a name used to anger her and get her attention.
5. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Understanding of Honesty.
(b) My Best Friend.
(c) My Summer Vacation.
(d) My Understanding of Truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
2. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
3. Why does Roland believe he is going insane in Chapter1?
4. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
5. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)