|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Old People?
(a) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(b) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(c) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(d) Roland's ancestors.
2. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
(a) A tent.
(b) A hut.
(c) A ditch.
(d) A tree.
3. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
(a) The voice calls him weak, a sissy for carving.
(b) The voice tells him how beautiful his work is.
(c) The voice encourages him to do better.
(d) The voice ridicules him for not doing better.
4. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
(a) Old Mother.
(b) Old Star.
(c) Old Mother's daughter.
(d) A beautiful young woman.
5. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
(a) Honk mahfahs.
(b) Mahfah fathers.
(c) Tonk mothers.
(d) Honky tonks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
2. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
3. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
4. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
5. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)