|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Best Friend.
(b) My Summer Vacation.
(c) My Understanding of Honesty.
(d) My Understanding of Truth.
2. What game did Henry teach Eddie to play as he tells the reader in Chapter 3?
3. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
(a) Lord of the Flies.
(c) The Stand.
(d) The Plague.
4. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create Roland's world.
(b) To create Susannah's world.
(c) To create the Beams.
(d) To create the Twelve Guardians.
5. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will return to Roland.
(b) He will find his killer.
(c) He will regain his sanity.
(d) He will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
2. What is ka?
3. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
4. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
5. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)