|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
(a) Stephen Donaldson's The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.
(b) Disney's Mary Poppins.
(c) Terry Brooks' The Sword of Shannara.
(d) J.R.R. Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.
2. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
(b) Crystal Meth.
3. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
(a) Chicago between 1990 and 2000.
(b) New York between 1963 and 1987.
(c) New Orleans, 2004.
(d) San Francisco between 1970 and 1990.
4. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create Susannah's world.
(b) To create the Beams.
(c) To create Roland's world.
(d) To create the Twelve Guardians.
5. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
(a) A robot.
(b) A toy.
(c) A phantom from another world.
(d) A mother bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mir?
2. Who are the Old People?
3. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
4. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
5. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)