|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Six years.
2. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
(a) Infectious muscus.
3. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
(a) Old Mother's daughter.
(b) Old Mother.
(c) Old Star.
(d) A beautiful young woman.
4. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
5. Who is Walter?
(a) Roland's best friend.
(b) The man in black, Roland's nemesis.
(c) Roland's brother.
(d) The man in white, Roland's teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
2. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
3. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
4. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
5. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)