|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
(a) New Orleans, 2004.
(b) New York between 1963 and 1987.
(c) Chicago between 1990 and 2000.
(d) San Francisco between 1970 and 1990.
2. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) Henry would have stopped watching out for Eddie.
(b) Henry would have beat him up.
(c) Henry was his big brother.
(d) Henry had a frail ego.
3. Why does Roland believe he is going insane in Chapter1?
(a) He is seeing people who are not there.
(b) He is hearing voices in his head.
(c) He is not sleeping.
(d) He is having dreams of dual memories.
4. What is Eddie carving in Chapter 4?
(a) A bear.
(b) A toy gun.
(c) A dog.
(d) A slingshot.
5. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The first pages.
(b) The middle pages.
(c) The riddles.
(d) The answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland say in Chapter 14 he learned from Jake when he hypnotized him?
2. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
3. Who are the Old People?
4. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
5. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)