|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Great Portal?
(a) In Susannah's world.
(b) Off center of one of the Twelve Portals.
(c) The center of six lines that connect the Twelve Portals.
(d) In Eddie's world.
2. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
(b) Pain and death.
(d) Desolation or waste lands.
3. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will find his killer.
(b) He will return to Roland.
(c) He will die.
(d) He will regain his sanity.
4. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
(a) A beautiful young woman.
(b) Old Mother's daughter.
(c) Old Star.
(d) Old Mother.
5. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) The Hobbit.
(b) Lord of the Flies.
(c) The Stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
2. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
3. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
4. What is ka-tet?
5. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)