|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Summer Vacation.
(b) My Understanding of Truth.
(c) My Understanding of Honesty.
(d) My Best Friend.
2. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A closet and a bus station.
(b) A beach and a desert.
(c) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
(d) A dog and a cat.
3. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create the Beams.
(b) To create Roland's world.
(c) To create Susannah's world.
(d) To create the Twelve Guardians.
4. What shape does Eddie draw in the dirt in Chapter 17?
(a) A rose.
(b) The shape of a key.
(c) A gun.
(d) A broken tooth.
5. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
(a) The Bookworm.
(b) The Manhattan Restaurant of the Mind.
(c) Tom and Gerry's Artistic Booksellers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
2. What is the name of the business Eddie visits in his dreams in Chapter 19?
3. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
4. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
5. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)