|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1, Chapters 4 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
(a) People who had almost the knowledge of gods.
(b) People who now live in the stars.
(c) People who destroyed Roland's family.
(d) People who built the world Roland now lives in.
2. Who was Gloria?
(a) Eddie's sister.
(b) Eddie's cousin.
(c) Eddie's aunt.
(d) Eddie's mother.
3. What is Eddie carving in Chapter 4?
(a) A toy gun.
(b) A bear.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A dog.
4. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
(a) To express the importance of this role in Henry's childhood.
(b) Because the author wants the reader to be sure to see it.
(c) To express its use as a book title.
(d) Because it is the title of a song.
5. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
(a) Doors to his world.
(b) Doors to other countries.
(c) Doors to other deminsions.
(d) Doors to the center of Roland's world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
2. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
3. Who are the Old People?
4. What sound draws Susannah and Roland away from shooting practice in Chapter 1?
5. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)