|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1, Chapters 4 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In Jake's world.
(c) In Eddie's world.
(d) Under the mountains.
2. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
(a) Doors to the center of Roland's world.
(b) Doors to other countries.
(c) Doors to his world.
(d) Doors to other deminsions.
3. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
(a) A potential tool.
(b) A shape waiting for someone to let it out.
(c) The potential for a weapon.
4. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
(b) A stranger.
5. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
(a) Old Star.
(b) A beautiful young woman.
(c) Old Mother.
(d) Old Mother's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
2. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
3. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
4. What is unusual about Mir's head?
5. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)