|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1, Chapters 4 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
(b) A stranger.
2. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) Jake was pushed by someone else.
(b) Jake fell accidentally.
(c) Jake was never there.
(d) Jake jumped intentionally to his death.
3. Where is the Great Portal?
(a) The center of six lines that connect the Twelve Portals.
(b) Off center of one of the Twelve Portals.
(c) In Susannah's world.
(d) In Eddie's world.
4. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
5. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create Roland's world.
(b) To create the Beams.
(c) To create the Twelve Guardians.
(d) To create Susannah's world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
2. Who was Gloria?
3. Who is Mir?
4. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
5. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)