|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1, Chapters 4 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) Henry was his big brother.
(b) Henry had a frail ego.
(c) Henry would have stopped watching out for Eddie.
(d) Henry would have beat him up.
2. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
(d) A stranger.
3. Who are the Old People?
(a) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(b) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(c) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(d) Roland's ancestors.
4. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) In Jake's world.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Under the mountains.
(d) In Eddie's world.
5. What sound draws Susannah and Roland away from shooting practice in Chapter 1?
(a) Crashing trees.
(b) The approach of a stranger.
(c) Answering gunshots.
(d) A bomb going off in the distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Gloria?
2. Where is the Great Portal?
3. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
4. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
5. What is unusual about Mir's head?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)