|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1, Chapters 4 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
(b) A potential tool.
(c) A shape waiting for someone to let it out.
(d) The potential for a weapon.
2. What is ka?
(a) Roland's world in High Speech.
(b) A map in High Speech.
(c) It signifies life-force, consciousness, duty and destiny in High Speech.
(d) A destiny shared in High Speech.
3. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
4. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
(a) A potential tool.
(b) A shape waiting to be carved.
(c) A walking stick waiting to be used.
(d) A potential weapon.
5. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
(a) Eddie's world.
(b) Directions to the Dark Tower.
(c) His family.
(d) The Dark Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound draws Susannah and Roland away from shooting practice in Chapter 1?
2. Where is the Great Portal?
3. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
4. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
5. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)