|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1, Chapters 4 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Henry teach Eddie to play as he tells the reader in Chapter 3?
2. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
(a) Roland and Susannah together.
3. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
(a) This is the first name he knew her by.
(b) This is a name used to anger her and get her attention.
(c) This is his nickname for her.
(d) This is her real name.
4. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
5. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
(a) A stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Gloria?
2. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
3. What is ka?
4. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
5. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)