|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1, Chapters 4 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mir?
(a) A spacestation.
(b) The old bear who who lives in the woods where Roland and his friends are camped.
(c) Susannah's husband.
(d) A friend of Roland's.
2. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
(a) People who destroyed Roland's family.
(b) People who had almost the knowledge of gods.
(c) People who built the world Roland now lives in.
(d) People who now live in the stars.
3. What is ka?
(a) A map in High Speech.
(b) A destiny shared in High Speech.
(c) It signifies life-force, consciousness, duty and destiny in High Speech.
(d) Roland's world in High Speech.
4. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
(a) The potential for a weapon.
(c) A shape waiting for someone to let it out.
(d) A potential tool.
5. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create Susannah's world.
(b) To create Roland's world.
(c) To create the Beams.
(d) To create the Twelve Guardians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
2. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
3. Who was Gloria?
4. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
5. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)