|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roland tell Susannah protects the speaking ring?
(a) A demon.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A troll.
(d) A guardian.
2. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
(a) Doors to other deminsions.
(b) Doors to the center of Roland's world.
(c) Doors to other countries.
(d) Doors to his world.
3. What does Eddie ask for guts to complete in Chapter 18?
(a) The bear.
(b) The key.
(c) The doll.
(d) The rose.
4. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) To keep the animals away.
(c) To cook on.
(d) For Eddie to carve by.
5. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
(a) A flying man.
(b) A bird.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland call the bison like animals that Jake sees in Chapter 2?
2. What type of watch is Jake wearing in Chapter 18?
3. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
4. What animal is features in the poem Jake reads on a sign in Chapter 16?
5. From whom does Jake get a note in Chapter 20?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)