|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) Jake was never there.
(b) Jake fell accidentally.
(c) Jake jumped intentionally to his death.
(d) Jake was pushed by someone else.
2. What has happened to Jake's watch as he notes in Chapter 1?
(a) It has a broken crystal.
(b) It's battery has stopped working.
(c) It stopped.
(d) It no longer tells proper time.
3. What is graf?
(a) Apple cobbler.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Apple stew.
(d) Apple beer.
4. Why does Aunt Talitha believe the people of Lud would like to keep Jake in Chapter 10?
(a) He is male.
(b) He is intelligent.
(c) He is strong.
(d) He is young.
5. Who is waiting for Jake in Chapter 17 when he arrives home?
(a) His French teacher.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
2. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
3. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
4. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
5. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)