|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
(c) Roland and Susannah together.
2. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
(b) Jack Mort.
3. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
(a) A stranger.
4. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) To cook on.
(c) For Eddie to carve by.
(d) To keep the animals away.
5. Why does Jake turn on his father in Chapter 17?
(a) He is confused and angry.
(b) He does not want his father to hurt his mother.
(c) He has changed, feels he no longer belongs here.
(d) He dislikes his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
2. What type of watch is Jake wearing in Chapter 18?
3. What is Eddie carving in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
5. What animal is features in the poem Jake reads on a sign in Chapter 16?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)