|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Understanding of Truth.
(b) My Understanding of Honesty.
(c) My Summer Vacation.
(d) My Best Friend.
2. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) Jake was pushed by someone else.
(b) Jake fell accidentally.
(c) Jake was never there.
(d) Jake jumped intentionally to his death.
3. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
(a) They have been abandoned.
(b) They have fallen to ruin.
(c) They have exploded.
(d) They have been burned.
4. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. What is ka?
(a) Roland's world in High Speech.
(b) It signifies life-force, consciousness, duty and destiny in High Speech.
(c) A destiny shared in High Speech.
(d) A map in High Speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
2. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
4. What is the old woman afraid Roland and his friends are in Chapter 4?
5. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)