|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
(a) He feels it is dangerous to him.
(b) He feels a need to protect it.
(c) He wants to gaze at its beauty.
(d) He wants to take it to his mother.
2. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
(a) Doors to other deminsions.
(b) Doors to his world.
(c) Doors to the center of Roland's world.
(d) Doors to other countries.
3. What book in Jake's room catches Mrs. Shaw's attention in Chapter 20?
(a) Goodnight Moon.
(b) Lord of the Flies.
(c) Charlie the Choo-Choo.
4. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
(a) The fish.
(b) The bear.
(c) The lion.
(d) The turtle.
5. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
(a) It is all gone.
(b) This is crazy.
(c) Everything is still here.
(d) Leave me alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
2. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
3. What is graf?
4. Who is waiting for Jake in Chapter 17 when he arrives home?
5. What is The Mansion?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)