|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create Susannah's world.
(b) To create Roland's world.
(c) To create the Twelve Guardians.
(d) To create the Beams.
2. For what company does Bob work in the story of Charlie the Choo-Choo as revealed in Chapter 22?
(a) Topeka Limited.
(c) Mid-World Railway Company.
(d) Mid-Cities Railway Company.
3. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three days.
5. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
(a) The Big Empty.
(b) The Big Depression.
(c) The Big Bomb.
(d) The Big War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
2. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
3. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
4. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
5. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)