|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A child.
(c) A flying man.
(d) A bird.
2. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
(a) Roland told him.
(b) It was the day he died, he had lived it before.
(c) The pretzel vendor only sells bottles.
(d) He is psychic.
3. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) For Eddie to carve by.
(b) To keep the animals away.
(c) To cook on.
(d) To keep warm.
4. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will find his killer.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will regain his sanity.
(d) He will return to Roland.
5. What does Roland tell Susannah protects the speaking ring?
(a) A troll.
(b) A demon.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
2. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
3. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
4. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
5. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)