|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
2. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
(a) The fish.
(b) The bear.
(c) The lion.
(d) The turtle.
3. What is The Mansion?
(a) Home to one of the Twelve Guardians.
(b) Home to a demon in Roland's world.
(c) A haunted house in Jake's world that is a portal to Roland's world.
(d) A haunted house in Roland's world that is a portal to Jake's world.
4. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
(a) The Plague.
(c) Lord of the Flies.
(d) The Stand.
5. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Summer Vacation.
(b) My Understanding of Truth.
(c) My Best Friend.
(d) My Understanding of Honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
2. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
3. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
4. Who is waiting for Jake in Chapter 17 when he arrives home?
5. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)