|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
(a) Because Eddie is the guide from his dreams.
(b) Because he wants to rescue Maryanne.
(c) Because he wants to play with them.
(d) Because he wants to help protect Eddie from his mean brother.
2. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
(a) They have fallen to ruin.
(b) They have been abandoned.
(c) They have exploded.
(d) They have been burned.
3. What is The Mansion?
(a) Home to a demon in Roland's world.
(b) A haunted house in Jake's world that is a portal to Roland's world.
(c) Home to one of the Twelve Guardians.
(d) A haunted house in Roland's world that is a portal to Jake's world.
4. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
(a) The c shape at the base.
(b) The s shape at the base.
(c) The s shape at the tip.
(d) The c shape at the tip.
5. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
2. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
3. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
4. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
5. What animal is features in the poem Jake reads on a sign in Chapter 16?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)