|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
(a) So Oy can lead Roland to Jake in the dark.
(b) To keep him from chasing after Jake.
(c) To protect him from Gasher.
(d) So Oy will not run away.
2. What does Eddie draw in the dirt at the speaking ring in Chapter 25?
(a) A key.
(b) A rose.
(c) A house.
(d) A door.
3. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three months.
4. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
(a) The hum of a train.
(b) A rock band.
(c) The hum of machines.
(d) A drum beat.
5. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
2. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
3. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
4. What does Eddie ask for guts to complete in Chapter 18?
5. How does Roland find his way through the maze in Chapter 20?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)