|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) Lord of the Flies.
(b) The Hobbit.
(d) The Stand.
2. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
(a) To keep him from chasing after Jake.
(b) So Oy can lead Roland to Jake in the dark.
(c) To protect him from Gasher.
(d) So Oy will not run away.
3. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
4. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The riddles.
(b) The middle pages.
(c) The answers.
(d) The first pages.
5. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah believe the speakers broadcasting the drum back beat were originally used for?
2. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
3. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
4. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)