|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
2. What does Susannah believe the speakers broadcasting the drum back beat were originally used for?
(a) Announcements and propoganda during the war.
(b) Crowd control.
(c) Music for festivals.
3. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three years.
4. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
(a) So Oy can lead Roland to Jake in the dark.
(b) To protect him from Gasher.
(c) So Oy will not run away.
(d) To keep him from chasing after Jake.
5. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
(a) Because he wants to help protect Eddie from his mean brother.
(b) Because he wants to rescue Maryanne.
(c) Because Eddie is the guide from his dreams.
(d) Because he wants to play with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
2. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
3. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
5. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)