|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) Lord of the Flies.
(c) The Hobbit.
(d) The Stand.
2. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
3. What is The Mansion?
(a) A haunted house in Roland's world that is a portal to Jake's world.
(b) Home to one of the Twelve Guardians.
(c) A haunted house in Jake's world that is a portal to Roland's world.
(d) Home to a demon in Roland's world.
4. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
(a) Mr. Noodle.
(b) Clarabell the Clown.
(c) Ronald McDonald.
(d) Bozo the Clown.
5. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
(a) They must continue with their journey no matter what.
(b) They cannot leave Oy alone.
(c) They cannot take Susannah into Gasher's maze.
(d) Only Roland can save Jake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
2. A poster of what actor in Chapter 20 reminds Jake of Roland?
3. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
4. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
5. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)