|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) The Stand.
(b) Lord of the Flies.
(d) The Hobbit.
2. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Best Friend.
(b) My Summer Vacation.
(c) My Understanding of Truth.
(d) My Understanding of Honesty.
3. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
(a) They ask Roland.
(b) They choose at random.
(c) They choose the street with the turtle on the sign.
(d) They follow citizens in the street.
4. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
5. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will regain his sanity.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will return to Roland.
(d) He will find his killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
2. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
3. What does Roland tell Susannah protects the speaking ring?
4. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
5. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)