|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A poster of what actor in Chapter 20 reminds Jake of Roland?
(a) Clint Eastwood.
(b) The Lone Ranger.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Roy Rogers.
2. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
3. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
(a) The Great Pyramid.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The Sphinx.
4. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A beach and a desert.
(b) A closet and a bus station.
(c) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
(d) A dog and a cat.
5. What does Roland tell Susannah protects the speaking ring?
(a) A demon.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A troll.
(d) A guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
2. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
3. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
4. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
5. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)