|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
(a) They cannot leave Oy alone.
(b) Only Roland can save Jake.
(c) They must continue with their journey no matter what.
(d) They cannot take Susannah into Gasher's maze.
2. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(b) The Stand.
(c) Lord of the Flies.
(d) The Hobbit.
3. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The first pages.
(b) The answers.
(c) The middle pages.
(d) The riddles.
4. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
(a) Jack Mort.
5. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(b) He will win a literary prize.
(c) He will die in Roland's world.
(d) He will be hit by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
3. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
4. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
5. Why did Roland allow Gasher to take Jake as he explains it to Eddie in Chapter 15?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)