|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will return to Roland.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will regain his sanity.
(d) He will find his killer.
2. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
(a) So Oy will not run away.
(b) To protect him from Gasher.
(c) So Oy can lead Roland to Jake in the dark.
(d) To keep him from chasing after Jake.
3. What does Eddie draw in the dirt at the speaking ring in Chapter 25?
(a) A house.
(b) A key.
(c) A door.
(d) A rose.
4. How does Roland find his way through the maze in Chapter 20?
(a) Through the sound Gasher makes as he runs.
(b) With Oy's sense of smell and direction.
(c) With the ability to see Jake's aura lingering.
(d) Through the sound of Jake's thoughts.
5. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
(a) A drum beat.
(b) The hum of machines.
(c) The hum of a train.
(d) A rock band.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
2. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
3. What does Roland tell Susannah protects the speaking ring?
4. Why did Roland allow Gasher to take Jake as he explains it to Eddie in Chapter 15?
5. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)