|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
(a) They ask Roland.
(b) They follow citizens in the street.
(c) They choose at random.
(d) They choose the street with the turtle on the sign.
2. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
(a) So Oy can lead Roland to Jake in the dark.
(b) So Oy will not run away.
(c) To keep him from chasing after Jake.
(d) To protect him from Gasher.
3. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
(a) He wants to kill Gasher.
(b) Because it has to be better than what Gasher has planned for him.
(c) He hopes it will alert Roland to his location.
(d) He hopes it will make things safer for Roland and the others.
4. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Best Friend.
(b) My Summer Vacation.
(c) My Understanding of Honesty.
(d) My Understanding of Truth.
5. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
(a) Mr. Noodle.
(b) Bozo the Clown.
(c) Clarabell the Clown.
(d) Ronald McDonald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah believe the speakers broadcasting the drum back beat were originally used for?
2. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
3. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
4. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
5. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)