|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will die in Roland's world.
(b) He will be hit by a car.
(c) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(d) He will win a literary prize.
2. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) To cook on.
(c) For Eddie to carve by.
(d) To keep the animals away.
3. What is The Mansion?
(a) Home to a demon in Roland's world.
(b) A haunted house in Roland's world that is a portal to Jake's world.
(c) A haunted house in Jake's world that is a portal to Roland's world.
(d) Home to one of the Twelve Guardians.
4. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
(a) Mr. Noodle.
(b) Bozo the Clown.
(c) Clarabell the Clown.
(d) Ronald McDonald.
5. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
2. How does Roland find his way through the maze in Chapter 20?
3. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
4. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
5. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)