|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) The Stand.
(b) The Hobbit.
(c) Lord of the Flies.
2. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will win a literary prize.
(b) He will be hit by a car.
(c) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(d) He will die in Roland's world.
3. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
(a) The hum of machines.
(b) A drum beat.
(c) A rock band.
(d) The hum of a train.
4. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
(a) They choose the street with the turtle on the sign.
(b) They ask Roland.
(c) They choose at random.
(d) They follow citizens in the street.
5. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) For Eddie to carve by.
(b) To keep warm.
(c) To cook on.
(d) To keep the animals away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gasher stop to show Jake in Chapter 19?
2. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
3. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
4. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
5. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)