|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
(a) Lord of the Flies.
(b) The Plague.
(c) The Stand.
2. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
(a) He hopes it will alert Roland to his location.
(b) He hopes it will make things safer for Roland and the others.
(c) Because it has to be better than what Gasher has planned for him.
(d) He wants to kill Gasher.
3. What does Gasher stop to show Jake in Chapter 19?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A marble fountain.
(c) A school bus.
(d) A trailer house.
4. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
5. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
(a) The Sphinx.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The Great Pyramid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
2. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
3. What did Jake leave behind that Roland picks up in Chapter 20?
4. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
5. What did Henry steal from the girl Maryanne in Chapter 21?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)