|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Understanding of Honesty.
(b) My Best Friend.
(c) My Summer Vacation.
(d) My Understanding of Truth.
2. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
(a) Avoid the seafish, its poisonous.
(b) To enter Blaine's Cradle is death.
(c) Leave Lud or die.
(d) Winston's family will hunt her down and kill her.
3. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) The Hobbit.
(c) Lord of the Flies.
(d) The Stand.
4. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
(b) Jack Mort.
5. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will find his killer.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will return to Roland.
(d) He will regain his sanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
2. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
3. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
4. Why did Roland allow Gasher to take Jake as he explains it to Eddie in Chapter 15?
5. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)