|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, Mark travels to ________________ with Roger Penske.
2. There is an important meeting that provides for another team of drivers to take over so that Javelins will still run for __________________ even though Roger Penske will not do it.
(a) Dodge Motors.
(b) General Motors.
(c) Ford Motors.
(d) American Motors.
3. Mark thinks he does not care about being famous until he thinks about what?
(a) His disappointed fans.
(b) How he will feel going back to being a nobody.
(c) Being alone and unneeded once the season ends.
(d) How much he enjoys signing autographs.
4. The Penske team presently has ___________ different cars running in NASCAR, Can-Am and USAC style races for the season.
5. What must happen to any problem the driver cannot handle?
(a) The driver must be taught how to handle these problems.
(b) The driver must be replaced.
(c) The problem must be accepted by the driver.
(d) It must be engineered out of the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark writes that after ____________ years of losing, they have learned a great deal and Mark hopes to return as a team manager in a way that can make them win.
2. How is Mark Donohue lucky in this situation?
3. Mark feels maybe this accident is for the best. Why?
4. Mark is shocked when what is offered to them?
5. Roger Penske has had ________________ races in the back of his mind.
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)