Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This chapter is dated ________________.
(a) 1973 and 1974.
(b) 1970 and 1971.
(c) 1971 and 1972.
(d) 1972 and 1973.
2. Does Mark feel that any of the fans have even the vaguest idea of what it is he is actually doing?
(b) Yes, most.
(c) Yes, a few.
(d) Yes, many.
3. They are happy because they have satisfied ___________________ by winning the Fomula races with the Javelins.
(a) General Motors.
(b) Dodge Motors.
(c) Ford Motors.
(d) American Motors.
4. Mark ends up in a car in which he says it is impossible to win. The cars doing well are over _____________ faster than his.
5. The McLaren is still only able to reach a maximum speed of ____________, whereas the Eagle cars are blowing them away, at 7mph faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. They look for a way to get further into Formula One racing and realize that the opening at _________________ race track may enable them to get the team to the next level.
2. Their experience at Indianapolis proves ________________.
3. Mark Donohue has a strong, positive instinctive reaction to a new car that the _______________ people have made to try at Indianapolis, where they are underdogs without much experience.
4. Do the race cars arrive already built?
5. In this chapter, Mark travels to ________________ with Roger Penske.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)