|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason why the other drivers respond the way they do in number 139?
(a) They do not like Mark.
(b) They do not like to help each other.
(c) They do not hear Mark.
(d) They do not know how to deal with these troubles either.
2. For the first time ever in Mark's professional racing career, it turns out that it is wrong to use _____________ differentials in his race car.
3. How is Mark Donohue lucky in this situation?
(a) He is out of town, so he is not around when the incident occurs.
(b) He is signing autographs, so he is not around when the incident occurs.
(c) He is napping when the incident occurs, so he is not around.
(d) He is racing, so he is not around when the incident occurs.
4. What must happen to any problem the driver cannot handle?
(a) The driver must be replaced.
(b) The problem must be accepted by the driver.
(c) The driver must be taught how to handle these problems.
(d) It must be engineered out of the car.
5. Roger Penske offers Mark a salaried _____________ position.
(a) Pit Crew Leader.
(b) Team Organizer.
(c) Team Manager.
(d) Team Owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. This chapter is dated _________.
2. McLaren is not doing very well at the time, and they end up getting Mark to drive one of their cars. Can this happen without taking him away from Roger Penske?
3. Roger Penske has had ________________ races in the back of his mind.
4. When Mark asks other drivers about the troubles he is having, how do the others respond?
5. This chapter is dated ____________.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)