|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark finishes _______ and is mocked by another driver.
2. Mark manages to place at the finish in some cases, by doing what?
(a) Driving to the very best of his ability.
(b) Running others off the track.
(c) Driving good cars.
(d) Tricking other drivers.
3. When does Mark write this autobiography?
(a) After he retires.
(b) Right before he retires.
(c) After coming out of retirement.
(d) Early in his career.
4. The Penske team presently has ___________ different cars running in NASCAR, Can-Am and USAC style races for the season.
5. It is normal for race cars to require what?
(a) Further development.
(b) Several organizers.
(c) Several drivers.
(d) Very few new parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. This chapter is dated ____________.
2. Mark is shocked when what is offered to them?
3. When Mark asks other drivers about the troubles he is having, how do the others respond?
4. They spend ______________ getting to know the car and how it works and why it has the problems it has.
5. For Mark Donohue, does success have anything to do with the crowds?
Short Essay Questions
1. Overall, what does Donohue think about his trip to Germany?
2. What fact is reiterated using Mark's difficulty at Indianapolis?
3. Describe Mark's death.
4. How is Mark affected by the anti-skid system?
5. How is this book important to race car enthusiasts?
6. Describe Mark's retirement.
7. What does Mark learn about himself after retirement?
8. For whom is this book good? Why?
9. Compare the Germans to the Americans.
10. Describe the disaster in the garage. What does Mark think about this accident?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)