|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Mark Donohue, does success have anything to do with the crowds?
(a) Yes, always.
(b) No, not at all.
(c) No, not necessarily.
(d) Yes, usually.
2. This time, in the _______________, they find a way to make it so that they almost break one of the rules but somehow manage to make a wing-like adjustment to the car that will not actually break the rules.
(a) D16 Deimler.
(b) M16 McLaren.
(c) M16 Mercedes.
(d) B16 BMW.
3. What does Mark note about Flegl?
(a) The man is unusual.
(b) The man is arrogant.
(c) The man is meticulous.
(d) The man is easy-going.
4. It is normal for race cars to require what?
(a) Very few new parts.
(b) Several organizers.
(c) Several drivers.
(d) Further development.
5. The McLaren is still only able to reach a maximum speed of ____________, whereas the Eagle cars are blowing them away, at 7mph faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark describe the Europeans?
2. Mark is shocked when what is offered to them?
3. Mark Donohue begins this chapter informing readers that the team is taking their race car to Indianapolis in order to do what?
4. On his _______ run in the car, after some changes have been made, Mark Donohue sets a new record.
5. Mark feels maybe this accident is for the best. Why?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)