|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Do the race cars arrive already built?
2. Mark ends up in a car in which he says it is impossible to win. The cars doing well are over _____________ faster than his.
3. Mark is shocked when what is offered to them?
(a) Illegal drugs.
(b) Alcohol with a meal.
(c) Free room and board.
(d) Illegal car parts.
4. This is a ____________ race, but their car has one anyway.
(a) Three wing.
(b) Two wing.
(c) No wing.
(d) One wing.
5. He tries what the others recommend and he tries other things. Why does he try other things?
(a) In case they are wrong or being intentionally deceitful.
(b) To rule out all possibilities.
(c) He likes to be right.
(d) He is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark feels maybe this accident is for the best. Why?
2. How does the chapter end?
3. When does Mark write this autobiography?
4. Mark suggests that they check for an alternative in cars that they can run where?
5. They are happy because they have satisfied ___________________ by winning the Fomula races with the Javelins.
Short Essay Questions
1. For whom is this book good? Why?
2. What is Mark's initial reaction in Germany? How does Roger feel at first?
3. What happens when Mark asks for advice from other drivers? Why do they act this way?
4. What does Roger Penske think about the situation with American Motors? How does the situation with American Motors work out well for everyone involved?
5. What takes place right after a victory?
6. What does Mark say about fame and success?
7. How does Mark feel during this chapter? Why?
8. Overall, what does Donohue think about his trip to Germany?
9. Describe Mark's retirement.
10. What late adjustment is made regarding the McLaren car and the Eagle cars?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)