|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They look for a way to get further into Formula One racing and realize that the opening at _________________ race track may enable them to get the team to the next level.
(b) Churchill Downs.
(c) Watkins Glen.
2. How does Mark feel about his last year as a race car driver?
(a) Very hesitant.
(c) Somewhat hesitant.
3. Roger Penske has had ________________ races in the back of his mind.
(a) Formula One.
(c) Dirt track.
4. When Mark asks other drivers about the troubles he is having, how do the others respond?
(a) They do not provide him with solutions.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They taunt him.
(d) They give him fake solutions.
5. Roger says yes, but only after _________________ of consideration and a modification of the plans of how they will do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. One feature of Roger Penske and also of Mark Donohue is that, despite all their speed, they actually do what?
2. Mark comes out of retirement to drive in a race. What happens?
3. Will these changes automatically help other drivers?
4. Does Mark feel that any of the fans have even the vaguest idea of what it is he is actually doing?
5. What is one reason why the other drivers respond the way they do in number 139?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)