|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This is a ____________ race, but their car has one anyway.
(a) Two wing.
(b) One wing.
(c) Three wing.
(d) No wing.
2. Who wins the last race in which Donohue ever drives?
(a) Dale Earnhardt.
(b) Tom Petty.
(c) Mark Donohue.
(d) Mario Andretti.
3. A lot of race cars do not run on what fuel?
4. When does Mark die?
(a) December 19, 1975.
(b) August 19, 1975.
(c) April 19, 1975.
(d) July 19, 1975.
5. There is an incredible ___________ system created and implemented by this team.
Short Answer Questions
1. This chapter is dated __________.
2. Roger says yes, but only after _________________ of consideration and a modification of the plans of how they will do it.
3. When does Mark write this autobiography?
4. Do the race cars arrive already built?
5. Mark ends up in a car in which he says it is impossible to win. The cars doing well are over _____________ faster than his.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mark learn about himself after retirement?
2. For whom is this book good? Why?
3. What is Mark's initial reaction in Germany? How does Roger feel at first?
4. Overall, what does Donohue think about his trip to Germany?
5. What late adjustment is made regarding the McLaren car and the Eagle cars?
6. How does the Penske team almost break one of the racing rules?
7. What does Mark say about fame and success?
8. Do you believe that teams should be allowed to almost break the rules? Why or why not?
9. What does Roger Penske think about the situation with American Motors? How does the situation with American Motors work out well for everyone involved?
10. Describe Mark's death.
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)