|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Any changes in a car include what?
(a) Limited expenses.
(b) The driver's limitations.
(c) The team owner's ideas.
(d) The sponsor's products.
2. Mark is shocked when what is offered to them?
(a) Alcohol with a meal.
(b) Illegal car parts.
(c) Free room and board.
(d) Illegal drugs.
3. Mark's promotion calls for what from Mark?
(a) A quick retirement.
(b) More training for running a team.
(c) A major psychological adjustment.
(d) A signed contract.
4. The Penske team presently has ___________ different cars running in NASCAR, Can-Am and USAC style races for the season.
5. How does the chapter end?
(a) They lose.
(b) They almost win a championship.
(c) They enter a championship race.
(d) They win a championship.
6. They are happy because they have satisfied ___________________ by winning the Fomula races with the Javelins.
(a) Dodge Motors.
(b) American Motors.
(c) Ford Motors.
(d) General Motors.
7. Their experience at Indianapolis proves ________________.
(a) Very helpful.
(c) Not helpful.
(d) Somewhat helpful.
8. Mark finishes _______ and is mocked by another driver.
9. Why is Mark not happy during this chapter?
(a) He misses the Lolas that were burned.
(b) He often disagrees with Roger Penske.
(c) He is stuck driving a car that is not right for the races in which they are used.
(d) He is lonely.
10. Is success as a driver extremely important to Mark?
11. This chapter is dated _________.
12. Mark is able to go ______________ at Indianapolis, and when he tells another driver this fact, the other man is shocked and walks off, literally reeling from the blow.
13. There is a man named ________ who has an important role in introducing Mark Donohue to how they go about doing things in Europe.
14. For Mark Donohue, does success have anything to do with the crowds?
(a) Yes, usually.
(b) No, not at all.
(c) No, not necessarily.
(d) Yes, always.
15. Mark suggests that they check for an alternative in cars that they can run where?
(a) In the NASCAR races.
(b) In the IRL races.
(c) In the USAC races.
(d) In the dirt track races.
Short Answer Questions
1. The McLaren is still only able to reach a maximum speed of ____________, whereas the Eagle cars are blowing them away, at 7mph faster.
2. Will these changes automatically help other drivers?
3. Roger says yes, but only after _________________ of consideration and a modification of the plans of how they will do it.
4. Is Mark getting worse at racing?
5. Roger Penske has had ________________ races in the back of his mind.
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)