|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this chapter, Mark observes that they have at least one competitor who assumes that innovation is what?
(a) Somewhat important.
(b) Destined to fail.
2. The Penske team enters ___________ racing.
3. Roger becomes frightened when he hears Roger Penske announce publicly that they are going to win _____ races driving Javelin race cars for American Motors.
4. The answer to number 70 breaks during the race and is repaired when?
(b) During rain delays.
(c) After the race.
(d) During the race.
5. How often does Mark work on the race cars?
(a) Very little.
(b) A little.
(c) A lot.
(d) Not at all.
6. In at least one case, there is a specific difficulty with a car that is so bothersome that it makes him want to do what?
(a) Not race the car.
(b) Stop racing.
(c) Sell the car.
(d) Buy a new car.
7. Mark writes of qualifying a car for a race, and when he practices, he is _____________ near other cars.
(a) Not actually.
8. In Chapter 12, Camaro, the engineers build one race car with how many specific races in mind?
9. This chapter starts in the year ___________.
10. Who is good for pursuing the same idea with Mark at this later date?
(a) His teammates.
(b) Roger Penske.
(c) A different man from the one who offered the previous time.
(d) The man who made him the same offer the previous time.
11. How does the author die?
(a) From a heart attack.
(b) In a car crash on the interstate.
(c) In a car crash during a race.
(d) From cancer.
12. They use the _______ wing for the final round of qualifying and for the real race.
13. He writes about how his Penske team uses ________________ to create a new car, and that this race car does just fine in at least one race.
14. Roger Penske is to communicate with Chevrolet's John DeLorean. Who is this man?
(a) Chevy's General Manager.
(b) A driver for Chevy.
(c) Chevy's spokesman.
(d) A pit crew leader for Chevy.
15. What car gets wrecked at the USAC races?
(a) The Sunfire.
(b) The Eagle.
(c) The Camry.
(d) The Charger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Mark also be able to claim?
2. Mark tells readers that he dislikes _______________ between himself and anyone else.
3. The team handler offers Mark and the others a race. Is Mark interested?
4. Who is the main competitor at this time?
5. In this case, Mark writes that he feels his own and his team's experience in this area will serve as what?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)