|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark feel about the performance of his car?
(c) Rather pleased.
2. What will Mark also be able to claim?
(a) 20% of any prize money.
(b) 50% of any prize money.
(c) 25% of any prize money.
(d) 15% of any prize money.
3. What is someone able to offer Mark Donohue for racing on a team?
(a) A $1,300 annual salary.
(b) A $13,000 annual salary.
(c) A $130,000 annual salary.
(d) A $1,300,000 annual salary.
4. How does the Ferrari man feel about number 95?
(a) He is happy about it.
(b) He is shocked by it.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is offended by this.
5. Why do even the best of race cars often not last long?
(a) They are poorly made.
(b) They are held together with tape.
(c) They are driven so hard.
(d) They are made of cheap materials.
6. Chapter 14: Mclaren M6-B focuses upon ___________________ and how relevant they are to automotive performance.
(a) Wheel bearings.
(c) Axle rods.
7. The featured piece of hardware in this part of the book is what?
(a) The header.
(b) The spoiler.
(c) The footer.
(d) The spring.
8. Mark is with others often but also can feel very much alone. Why?
(a) He does not have much of a personal life.
(b) He does not like other people.
(c) He has poor social skills.
(d) He is shy.
9. Mark Donohue is a ___________________ student who likes cars.
(a) Mechanical engineering.
(b) Electrical engineering.
10. In Chapter 12, Camaro, the engineers build one race car with how many specific races in mind?
11. Roger Penske always makes sure that Sunoco-Sun Oil Company has what?
(a) A television advertisement.
(b) Their name written on every car they race.
(c) Money to donate to the Penske team.
(d) Good seats for the races.
12. Mark has one car that is "perfectly balanced" but it takes him ___________ years to fully appreciate what a difference this makes.
13. As what does Mark continue working?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A mechanical engineer.
(c) A musician.
(d) An electrical engineer.
14. During the beginning, they run ________ wings.
15. Are cars modified every season?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark tries to drive for another team, but wisely does what?
2. This is a car which Mark Donohue explains is __________________ at first.
3. When does doing the normal work become more difficult?
4. What kind of racing is the answer to number 86?
5. The most successful auto designs last for how many years?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)