|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mark's vehicle has a problem with the chassis?
(a) He races for a new team.
(b) The company kindly sends a replacement.
(c) He quits racing for awhile.
(d) He rebuilds it.
2. He has _____________ how the previous team had been able to make the car perform as well as it had.
(a) One idea.
(b) No idea.
(c) Some ideas.
(d) Many ideas.
3. With what company does the team have a history?
4. This chapter starts in the year ___________.
5. What is Mark's funder's response regarding driving for another?
(b) Not today.
6. As what does Mark continue working?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An electrical engineer.
(c) A musician.
(d) A mechanical engineer.
7. What color car does the driver want?
8. Mark Donohue is _____________ the Javelin race car.
(a) Baffled by.
(b) Frustrated with.
(c) Excited about.
(d) Angered by.
9. Roger Penske has a business meeting with representatives of what company?
(a) American Motors.
(c) General Motors.
10. Roger Penske always makes sure that Sunoco-Sun Oil Company has what?
(a) Good seats for the races.
(b) Money to donate to the Penske team.
(c) A television advertisement.
(d) Their name written on every car they race.
11. The team uses a little trickery to throw off those who are not on the team. What is this trickery, regarding wings?
(a) They make only one wing for two cars.
(b) They make three wings for two cars.
(c) They make two wings for one car.
(d) They make one wing for one car.
12. The team comes in _________ place.
13. Mark tries to drive for another team, but wisely does what?
(a) Discusses the decision with his wife.
(b) Tells Roger first.
(c) Goes home to think about this decision.
(d) Asks Roger first.
14. Roger Penske and his team players end up running ___________ cars in the USAC the next year.
15. For the first time, Mark finds someone who finds the ________ of the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. This is a car which Mark Donohue explains is __________________ at first.
2. The answer to number 70 breaks during the race and is repaired when?
3. How often does Mark work on the race cars?
4. When does doing the normal work become more difficult?
5. In Indianapolis they call, "Gentlemen,....__________________" (p. 182).
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)