1. The book begins with introductory writings by whom?
2. How does the author die?
3. Mark Donohue is a ___________________ student who likes cars.
4. Another young man invites Mark to race his __________________ one night.
5. How does Mark feel about the performance of his car?
6. What does Mark realize about his car?
7. Mark quickly discovers that racing is a strong interest and so does what?
8. What does Mark learn about automobiles?
This section contains 4,643 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)