|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Page 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Mark run the Chevy?
2. Mark reports to readers that he thinks about it for how long, and then decides to go ahead and give it a try?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) A whole year.
(d) A week.
3. As what does Mark continue working?
(a) A mechanical engineer.
(b) A musician.
(c) An electrical engineer.
(d) A doctor.
4. Mark Donohue is _____________ the Javelin race car.
(a) Baffled by.
(b) Frustrated with.
(c) Angered by.
(d) Excited about.
5. In Indianapolis they call, "Gentlemen,....__________________" (p. 182).
(a) Start your engines.
(b) You may begin.
(d) Hit the gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark Donahue explains that they reach a perfectly legitimate business deal. What does Mark think about this deal?
2. Chapter 15: The Lola T70 includes an experimental stiff set of ________________ that are so good they are reused in a number of race cars over several years.
3. The race cars, _____________ and the race tracks are featured in photos.
4. For how long has Mark Donohue been racing?
5. What car do they use to try out in a new racing venue?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)