|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Page 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark notes how much he is affected by the answer to number 30 when what happens?
(a) He becomes close to a race car driver who is killed in a crash.
(b) Another race car driver is killed in a crash.
(c) Others trick him into signing bad deals.
(d) He is alone for too long.
2. Roger Penske has a business meeting with representatives of what company?
(b) American Motors.
(d) General Motors.
3. As what does Mark continue working?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A mechanical engineer.
(c) An electrical engineer.
(d) A musician.
4. Why was Mark able to place second at Indianapolis?
(a) The other drivers are all beginners.
(b) He is the best driver in the race.
(c) The car he is driving holds together whereas the others fall apart sooner.
(d) The car he is driving is the fastest.
5. What is the simple truth about street cars?
(a) They are the same as race cars.
(b) They can be used for real racing.
(c) They are no good for real racing.
(d) They are expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next section is about the building of ___________ racing cars.
2. Roger Penske and his team players end up running ___________ cars in the USAC the next year.
3. With what company does the team have a history?
4. Roger Penske is to communicate with Chevrolet's John DeLorean. Who is this man?
5. Mark tells readers that he very nearly becomes "just ________________."
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)