|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Page 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this case, Mark writes that he feels his own and his team's experience in this area will serve as what?
(a) A loss.
(b) A detriment.
(c) A penalty.
(d) Their Unfair Advantage.
2. There are times during races when Mark does surprisingly well. Why is this surprising?
(a) He is a timid driver.
(b) He has never driven before.
(c) He is a beginner.
(d) He does not enjoy driving.
3. He writes about how his Penske team uses ________________ to create a new car, and that this race car does just fine in at least one race.
4. Mark Donohue is _____________ the Javelin race car.
(a) Excited about.
(b) Angered by.
(c) Frustrated with.
(d) Baffled by.
5. Mark has one car that is "perfectly balanced" but it takes him ___________ years to fully appreciate what a difference this makes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the company feel about the rebuilding of this engine?
2. He has _____________ how the previous team had been able to make the car perform as well as it had.
3. Roger becomes frightened when he hears Roger Penske announce publicly that they are going to win _____ races driving Javelin race cars for American Motors.
4. Why was Mark able to place second at Indianapolis?
5. Mark reports to readers that he thinks about it for how long, and then decides to go ahead and give it a try?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)