|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Page 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark explains that when they build for long-distance races their primary concern is what?
(a) To build cars with a lot of horsepower.
(b) To build cars that can go the fastest.
(c) To build light weight cars.
(d) To build cars that can last the race.
2. How does the author die?
(a) In a car crash on the interstate.
(b) From cancer.
(c) From a heart attack.
(d) In a car crash during a race.
3. What is the source of his discouragement?
(a) Racing in general.
(b) Roger Penske.
(c) The Daimler.
(d) The Corvette.
4. How does Mark feel about the performance of his car?
(a) Rather pleased.
5. Who is the main competitor at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark quickly discovers that racing is a strong interest and so does what?
2. Mark tries to drive for another team, but wisely does what?
3. For the first time, Mark finds someone who finds the ________ of the car.
4. Why do even the best of race cars often not last long?
5. What is someone able to offer Mark Donohue for racing on a team?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)