|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Page 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This chapter starts in the year ___________.
2. Mark tries to drive for another team, but wisely does what?
(a) Tells Roger first.
(b) Asks Roger first.
(c) Goes home to think about this decision.
(d) Discusses the decision with his wife.
3. Race car driving is all about finding limits the _________ way.
4. How does this race allow them to feel?
(a) Conservative and restrained.
(b) Nervous, yet excited.
(c) Anxious about their abilities.
(d) As if they can take certain kinds of risks they would never take in the other races.
5. Mark quickly discovers that racing is a strong interest and so does what?
(a) Researches it.
(b) Dreams about it.
(c) Pursues it.
(d) Thinks about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What car gets wrecked at the USAC races?
2. Chapter 14: Mclaren M6-B focuses upon ___________________ and how relevant they are to automotive performance.
3. Does Mark prefer to be alone?
4. Chapter 10 begins in what year?
5. The speeds at Indianapolis are _________________ of all the tracks.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)