|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Page 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark writes of qualifying a car for a race, and when he practices, he is _____________ near other cars.
(c) Not actually.
2. Mark is with others often but also can feel very much alone. Why?
(a) He has poor social skills.
(b) He does not like other people.
(c) He does not have much of a personal life.
(d) He is shy.
3. The book begins with introductory writings by whom?
(a) Roger Penske.
(b) The wife of the deceased author.
(c) The author.
(d) The son of the deceased author.
4. Mark Donohue is a ___________________ student who likes cars.
(a) Mechanical engineering.
(b) Electrical engineering.
5. For the first time, Mark finds someone who finds the ________ of the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, Camaro, the engineers build one race car with how many specific races in mind?
2. What can Mark do based on this fact about his personal life?
3. What will Mark also be able to claim?
4. The team comes in _________ place.
5. What does Mark realize about his car?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)