|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Page 280.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They use the _______ wing for the final round of qualifying and for the real race.
2. There are ______________ changes having to do with what will work with the Javelin race cars.
3. Mark has one car that is "perfectly balanced" but it takes him ___________ years to fully appreciate what a difference this makes.
4. What does Mark realize about his car?
(a) Its quality.
(b) Its power.
(c) Its strengths.
(d) Its limitations.
5. Mark reports to readers that he thinks about it for how long, and then decides to go ahead and give it a try?
(a) Six months.
(b) A week.
(c) A whole year.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author points out how strong the relationship is between speed and ___________________.
2. Why does Roger Penske take Mark to Europe?
3. What will Mark also be able to claim?
4. The featured piece of hardware in this part of the book is what?
5. One feature of Roger Penske and also of Mark Donohue is that, despite all their speed, they actually do what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)