|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Page 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author points out how strong the relationship is between speed and ___________________.
2. How does the author die?
(a) In a car crash on the interstate.
(b) In a car crash during a race.
(c) From a heart attack.
(d) From cancer.
3. Mark Donohue is a ___________________ student who likes cars.
(a) Mechanical engineering.
(d) Electrical engineering.
4. What will Mark also be able to claim?
(a) 50% of any prize money.
(b) 20% of any prize money.
(c) 15% of any prize money.
(d) 25% of any prize money.
5. What is Mark's funder's response regarding driving for another?
(c) Not today.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Mark do based on this fact about his personal life?
2. Roger Penske and his team players end up running ___________ cars in the USAC the next year.
3. The next section is about the building of ___________ racing cars.
4. What happens when Mark grows very discouraged?
5. What does Mark realize about his car?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)