|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Page 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mark's vehicle has a problem with the chassis?
(a) He quits racing for awhile.
(b) He rebuilds it.
(c) He races for a new team.
(d) The company kindly sends a replacement.
2. As what does Mark continue working?
(a) A musician.
(b) An electrical engineer.
(c) A mechanical engineer.
(d) A doctor.
3. With what company does the team have a history?
4. Mark Donohue is a ___________________ student who likes cars.
(a) Mechanical engineering.
(b) Electrical engineering.
5. Mark tries to drive for another team, but wisely does what?
(a) Tells Roger first.
(b) Discusses the decision with his wife.
(c) Goes home to think about this decision.
(d) Asks Roger first.
Short Answer Questions
1. This chapter starts in the year ___________.
2. Mark has one car that is "perfectly balanced" but it takes him ___________ years to fully appreciate what a difference this makes.
3. Why does the answer to number 28 come as a bit of a shock?
4. Why does Mark become accustomed to winning rather quickly?
5. Who is Mark Donohue's funder and organizer of the racing team for which he normally drives?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)