|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Page 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author die?
(a) In a car crash during a race.
(b) From a heart attack.
(c) In a car crash on the interstate.
(d) From cancer.
2. The author points out how strong the relationship is between speed and ___________________.
3. As what does Mark continue working?
(a) An electrical engineer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A musician.
(d) A mechanical engineer.
4. On what does Mark run the Chevy?
5. Does Mark ever feel like quitting?
(a) Yes, often.
(b) Yes, always.
(c) No, never.
(d) Yes, sometimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The speeds at Indianapolis are _________________ of all the tracks.
2. In Chapter 12, Camaro, the engineers build one race car with how many specific races in mind?
3. There are times during races when Mark does surprisingly well. Why is this surprising?
4. ___________________ is one of the top drivers at the time.
5. What is someone able to offer Mark Donohue for racing on a team?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)