|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where does the boar leave Percy and his companions?
(d) New Mexico.
2. In the snack bar at the dam in Chapter 14, how many skeleton warriors come after Zoe, Thalia, Grover, and Percy?
3. At the end of Chapter 15, where does Zoe say that they have to go?
(a) Golden Gate bridge.
(c) Her sisters' garden.
4. In Chapter 17, what type of plane does Dr. Chase use to help fight the battle?
(a) Sopwith Baby.
(d) Sopwith Camel.
5. What are the skeleton warriors wearing in Chapter 12?
(a) Colorado State Police uniforms.
(b) Illinois State Police uniforms.
(c) New Mexico State Police uniforms.
(d) New York State Police uniforms.
6. In Chapter 14, what vehicle do Percy and his companions borrow?
(a) Station wagon.
(c) Tow truck.
7. In Chapter 17, what type of bodyguards does Luke have that flee?
(a) Hell hounds.
8. In Chapter 20, when will Percy be 15?
9. In Chapter 15, what is the second creature that Nereus becomes when he jumps into the sea?
10. In Chapter 11, where does Bianca suggest they take the subway to?
11. In Chapter 11, what starts following Percy and his companions?
(b) Military helicopter.
(d) News helicopter.
12. In Chapter 19, how many times before has Percy been to Mount Olympus?
13. Where are Percy and his companions in Chapter 12?
(d) New Mexico.
14. In Chapter 19, what are the gates made of that open for Percy and his companions?
15. At the end of Chapter 12, what god's presence do Zoe and Grover sense?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, who takes Percy and his companions back to camp?
2. In Chapter 17, how many does Percy think are in the army marching up from the Princess Andromeda?
3. In Chapter 12, how many days do Percy and his companions have to find Artemis?
4. In Chapter 18, how many pegasi arrive?
5. In Chapter 19, what does Athena tell Percy that his fatal flaw is?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)