|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what term does Brooks use to describe the mechanism that tells us how we are viewed?
(a) Image monitor.
(b) Personal review.
(d) Status sonor.
2. According to Brooks in Chapter 9, modern social scientists say that geniuses are what?
3. Which of the following is not an acquisition Taggart makes for Intercom?
(a) An appliance store.
(b) A television company.
(c) A biotech firm.
(d) A video game developer.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Brooks say Julia has had trouble letting go of?
(a) Her security blanket.
(b) Her desire to sing professionally.
(c) Her old car.
(d) Her party girl persona.
5. What idea for a topic does Harold come up with his first night of writing?
(a) He decides to focus on Odysseus.
(b) He comes up with no ideas.
(c) He narrows down his topics to two.
(d) He decides to focus on the idea of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following ridiculous items is listed in the homework requirements in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Harrison value above all else?
3. On the same day Harold meets Erica, his friend, Mark, offers him a job doing what?
4. What subject does Ms. Taylor teach?
5. In her junior and senior years, what does Erica put at the center of her focus in order to control her temper?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)