|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 2: Part 6", who does Jerome say he is when he wakes up the narrator?
2. At the end of "Section 2: Part 6", who comes to get the narrator?
3. What does the narrator say he visited while in England?
4. What does the narrator say he and Anna agreed upon when they got married?
5. What does the narrator admit about Anna's moment of death in "Section 2: Part 6"?
Essay Topic 1
Evaluate the reliability of this narrator. Why is narrator reliability important?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author relate the physical deaths of Chloe and Anna to the spiritual deaths of the Colonel, the narrator, and even Miss Vavasour in "The Sea"?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the setting of The Cedars in this novel. How does this setting impact the characters and the plot? What makes the location a character itself?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)