Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Anna told Claire about her illness?
2. What do the residents of The Cedars do after Bun leaves in "Section 2: Part 4"?
3. What does Claire tell the narrator about Jerome in "Section 2: Part 6"?
4. In "Section 2: Part 3", when the narrator starts insulting a woman who left him, what does he say he needs?
5. In "Section 2: Part 1", how does the narrator describe the robin?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the development of the narrator's identity throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 2
What is the author's commentary on childhood?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the narrator's professional life in this novel?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)