Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Anna told Claire about her illness?
2. What do the residents of The Cedars do after Bun leaves in "Section 2: Part 4"?
3. What does Claire tell the narrator about Jerome in "Section 2: Part 6"?
4. In "Section 2: Part 3", when the narrator starts insulting a woman who left him, what does he say he needs?
5. In "Section 2: Part 1", how does the narrator describe the robin?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze either the sea, ships, or storms as a motif in this novel. What does this symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
How is disappointment a theme in this novel? What message about disappointment is conveyed?
Essay Topic 3
Explore the theme of family in "The Sea".
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)