Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Anna told Claire about her illness?
2. What do the residents of The Cedars do after Bun leaves in "Section 2: Part 4"?
3. What does Claire tell the narrator about Jerome in "Section 2: Part 6"?
4. In "Section 2: Part 3", when the narrator starts insulting a woman who left him, what does he say he needs?
5. In "Section 2: Part 1", how does the narrator describe the robin?
Examine the author's use of having the narrator narrate with long descriptive passages. What is the benefit of this style of story telling? What is the down side?
How is disappointment a theme in this novel? What message about disappointment is conveyed?
Evaluate the reliability of this narrator. Why is narrator reliability important?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)