|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell himself at the end of "Section 2: Part 4"?
(a) Get out of this house.
(b) Tell the truth.
(c) You are better.
(d) Leave yourself alone.
2. What does the narrator say Anna called her hospital photographs?
(a) A truth.
(b) An indictment.
(c) A report.
(d) A portrait.
3. What does Bun's sympathy for the narrator remind him of?
(a) Anna's death.
(b) Mrs. Grace.
(c) His daughter.
(d) A car accident.
4. What is special about Bun's name?
(a) It is a secret.
(b) It is foreign.
(c) It is a code.
(d) It is aristocratic.
5. What does the narrator say were Anna's last words?
(a) Break all the clocks.
(b) Watch the clocks tick.
(c) I have stopped time.
(d) Keep time going.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator end up sleeping the night the Colonel's family doesn't visit him?
2. Where was Anna when she learned the narrator's real name?
3. In "Section 2: Part 6", who does Jerome say he is when he wakes up the narrator?
4. What does the narrator remember doing when he realized Chloe had died?
5. In "Section 2: Part 1", what does the narrator say he used to do while swimming in the sea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator remember Rose confessing to Mrs. Grace in "Section 2: Part 5"?
2. How does the narrator describe his love for Chloe in "Section 2: Part 2"?
3. In "Section 2: Part 1", what details can the narrator remember about Chloe?
4. What does the narrator admit to doing to try to better his position in life?
5. What does the narrator say about his mother's death in "Section 2: Part 4"?
6. What do Bun and Miss Vavasour argue about in "Section 2: Part 4"?
7. What does the narrator remember about Anna's death in "Section 2: Part 5"?
8. In "Section 2: Part 4", what does the narrator say about his agreement with Anna?
9. In "Section 2: Part 5", what does the narrator use as an example of Chloe's cruelty?
10. What happens the night the Colonel's family doesn't visit like they said they would?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)