|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say developed Anna's pictures for her?
(a) He did.
(b) Her friend.
(d) A hospital nurse.
2. In "Section 2: Part 3", how does the narrator describe the Colonel's life?
3. What does the Colonel do when his family doesn't visit him as they promised?
(a) He gets drunk with the narrator.
(b) He goes to his room.
(c) He starts cooking in the kitchen.
(d) He plans to move out.
4. What is special about Bun's name?
(a) It is a secret.
(b) It is a code.
(c) It is foreign.
(d) It is aristocratic.
5. How does the narrator say he and his mother learned of his father's death?
(a) A phone call from the doctor.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A note from a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Anna told Claire about her illness?
2. What does the narrator realize his rage stems from in "Section 2: Part 3"?
3. Why does the narrator say Anna wanted a camera taken to her in the hospital?
4. What does the narrator tell himself at the end of "Section 2: Part 4"?
5. How does the narrator say he feels about being photographed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What frightens the narrator at the beginning of "Section 2: Part 6"?
2. What does the narrator say Chloe reminds him of in the world to this day?
3. In "Section 2: Part 1", what details can the narrator remember about Chloe?
4. What did Anna do with her camera in the hospital?
5. In "Section 2: Part 3", what does the narrator say about his life after his father left?
6. Why does the narrator dislike being photographed?
7. What happened the first time the narrator kissed Chloe?
8. How does the narrator describe moving into The Cedars?
9. What does the narrator remember about Anna's death in "Section 2: Part 5"?
10. In "Section 2: Part 5", what does the narrator use as an example of Chloe's cruelty?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)