|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say will happen to his life when he dies?
(a) It will be "told".
(b) It will be "answered".
(c) It will be "ended".
(d) It will be "said".
2. Who does the narrator say developed Anna's pictures for her?
(a) Her friend.
(b) He did.
(d) A hospital nurse.
3. What does the narrator remember Anna doing at the moment of her death?
(d) Biting her nails.
4. What does the narrator say he and Anna agreed upon when they got married?
(a) To free each other from sterotypes.
(b) To have at least one child.
(c) To support each other financially.
(d) To stay together no matter what.
5. What does the narrator say were Anna's last words?
(a) Keep time going.
(b) Watch the clocks tick.
(c) Break all the clocks.
(d) I have stopped time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire tell the narrator about Jerome in "Section 2: Part 6"?
2. How does the narrator describe The Cedars in "Section 2: Part 1"?
3. How long does the narrator say it felt like it took when he moved into The Cedars?
4. How does the narrator say he feels about being photographed?
5. In "Section 2: Part 6", what does the narrator say is the most peaceful way to commit suicide?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)