|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator remember Anna doing at the moment of her death?
(b) Biting her nails.
2. In "Section 2: Part 6", what does the narrator say the sea did to him as a child?
(a) Washed away his footprints.
(b) Built him a sand castle.
(c) Carried him back to the shore.
(d) Took him away to an island.
3. In "Section 2: Part 1", how does the narrator describe the robin?
4. What does the narrator tell himself at the end of "Section 2: Part 4"?
(a) You are better.
(b) Leave yourself alone.
(c) Tell the truth.
(d) Get out of this house.
5. How does the narrator say he and his mother learned of his father's death?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A phone call from the doctor.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A note from a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire tell the narrator about Jerome in "Section 2: Part 6"?
2. How does the narrator say Chloe treated Rose after her confession of love for Mr. Grace?
3. When does the narrator say his mother started drinking?
4. Who does the narrator say developed Anna's pictures for her?
5. What does the narrator say Anna called her hospital photographs?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)