Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Anna told Claire about her illness?
(a) She asked her to get tested herself.
(b) She wouldn't say she was dying.
(c) She wanted Claire to pray with her.
(d) She asked for help with her medications.
2. What do the residents of The Cedars do after Bun leaves in "Section 2: Part 4"?
(a) Go their separate ways.
(c) Sit down to talk about her.
(d) Take a walk.
3. What does Claire tell the narrator about Jerome in "Section 2: Part 6"?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) They are opening a business.
(c) They are moving him to Texas.
(d) They are buying The Cedars.
4. In "Section 2: Part 3", when the narrator starts insulting a woman who left him, what does he say he needs?
(a) Someone to hug him.
(b) Someone to pay him for his hurt.
(c) Someone to forgive him.
(d) Someone to save him.
5. In "Section 2: Part 1", how does the narrator describe the robin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator remember Anna doing at the moment of her death?
2. Why does the narrator say Rose and Chloe got into an argument at the beach one day?
3. What does the narrator say he believes in instead of an afterlife?
4. At the end of "Section 2: Part 2", how does the narrator say he feels?
5. In "Section 2: Part 3", when does the narrator start insulting a woman who left him?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)