|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupted the narrator kissing Chloe at the beach, according to his memory in "Section 2: Part 5"?
(a) Mr. Grace.
(d) Mrs. Grace.
2. Where was Anna when she learned the narrator's real name?
(a) At home.
(b) On vacation.
(c) At work.
(d) In the hospital.
3. Why does the narrator say Anna wanted a camera taken to her in the hospital?
(a) So she could document her illness.
(b) So she could photograph other patients.
(c) So she could fix the camera.
(d) So she could learn to use it.
4. What does the narrator tell himself at the end of "Section 2: Part 4"?
(a) Leave yourself alone.
(b) You are better.
(c) Tell the truth.
(d) Get out of this house.
5. Why does the narrator say Rose and Chloe got into an argument at the beach one day?
(a) Because Rose wanted money.
(b) Because Rose yelled at Chloe.
(c) Because Chloe was bossing Rose around.
(d) Because Chloe wouldn't listen to Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is special about Bun's name?
2. What does the narrator say were Anna's last words?
3. What does the narrator say he believes in instead of an afterlife?
4. What does Bun's sympathy for the narrator remind him of?
5. In "Section 2: Part 3", when does the narrator start insulting a woman who left him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator dislike being photographed?
2. In "Section 2: Part 6", what does the narrator reveal about Anna's death?
3. In "Section 2: Part 1", what details can the narrator remember about Chloe?
4. What did Anna do with her camera in the hospital?
5. How does the narrator explain Chloe's death?
6. How does the narrator describe his love for Chloe in "Section 2: Part 2"?
7. What does Miss Vavasour confess to the narrator in "Section 2: Part 6"?
8. How does the narrator describe moving into The Cedars?
9. What does the narrator say about his mother's death in "Section 2: Part 4"?
10. How does the narrator say he used to feel about eggs as a child?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)