|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say will happen to his life when he dies?
(a) It will be "said".
(b) It will be "ended".
(c) It will be "answered".
(d) It will be "told".
2. What do the residents of The Cedars do after Bun leaves in "Section 2: Part 4"?
(a) Take a walk.
(c) Sit down to talk about her.
(d) Go their separate ways.
3. What does the narrator remember Anna doing at the moment of her death?
(a) Biting her nails.
4. What does the narrator say he believes in instead of an afterlife?
(c) The moment of death.
(d) The hand of God.
5. What does the narrator say Chloe once wished would happen to Rose at the beach?
(a) That she would run away.
(b) That she would drown.
(c) That she would get a sun burn.
(d) That she would become lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say he and his mother learned of his father's death?
2. What does the narrator compare Rose's confession of love for Mr. Grace to?
3. What does the narrator say Anna called her hospital photographs?
4. Who does the narrator say developed Anna's pictures for her?
5. How does the narrator say he feels about being photographed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Miss Vavasour confess to the narrator in "Section 2: Part 6"?
2. What do Bun and Miss Vavasour argue about in "Section 2: Part 4"?
3. What does the narrator admit to doing to try to better his position in life?
4. What does the narrator remember about Anna's death in "Section 2: Part 5"?
5. How does the narrator explain Chloe's death?
6. In "Section 2: Part 1", what details can the narrator remember about Chloe?
7. How does the narrator say he used to feel about eggs as a child?
8. What does the narrator say Chloe reminds him of in the world to this day?
9. What did Anna do with her camera in the hospital?
10. Why does the narrator dislike being photographed?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)