|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 2: Part 4", what do Bun and Miss Vavasour argue over?
(b) Their influence.
(c) How to make a cake.
(d) Their ex-husbands.
2. Why does the narrator say Rose and Chloe got into an argument at the beach one day?
(a) Because Rose yelled at Chloe.
(b) Because Chloe was bossing Rose around.
(c) Because Rose wanted money.
(d) Because Chloe wouldn't listen to Rose.
3. What does the narrator realize his rage stems from in "Section 2: Part 3"?
(a) His father.
(b) His job.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His current living arrangements.
4. What does Claire tell the narrator about Jerome in "Section 2: Part 6"?
(a) They are opening a business.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) They are moving him to Texas.
(d) They are buying The Cedars.
5. What does the Colonel do when his family doesn't visit him as they promised?
(a) He plans to move out.
(b) He goes to his room.
(c) He starts cooking in the kitchen.
(d) He gets drunk with the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say his mother started drinking?
2. What does the narrator assume about Miss Vavasour and the Colonel?
3. What do the residents of The Cedars do after Bun leaves in "Section 2: Part 4"?
4. Why does the narrator say Anna wanted a camera taken to her in the hospital?
5. Who interrupted the narrator kissing Chloe at the beach, according to his memory in "Section 2: Part 5"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)