|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire tell the narrator about Jerome in "Section 2: Part 6"?
(a) They are buying The Cedars.
(b) They are moving him to Texas.
(c) They are opening a business.
(d) They are engaged.
2. What does the narrator compare Rose's confession of love for Mr. Grace to?
(a) A storm.
(b) A ship.
(c) A flower.
(d) A train.
3. In "Section 2: Part 3", how does the narrator describe the Colonel's life?
4. Why is the narrator uncomfortable one morning in "Section 2: Part 6"?
(a) Because his foot had been run over.
(b) Because he is hungover.
(c) Because he has a terrible rash.
(d) Because he has a bump on his head.
5. What does the narrator compare his brandy bottle to in "Section 2: Part 6"?
(a) A pacifier.
(b) A baby bottle.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A reward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator assume about Miss Vavasour and the Colonel?
2. What does the narrator say Chloe did when she accepted his love?
3. Where was Anna when she learned the narrator's real name?
4. What does the narrator say Anna though of after his mother died?
5. How does the narrator say he and his mother learned of his father's death?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)