|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Chloe once wished would happen to Rose at the beach?
(a) That she would run away.
(b) That she would drown.
(c) That she would become lost.
(d) That she would get a sun burn.
2. What does the narrator say is "outrageous" about the storm in "Section 2: Part 3"?
(a) The flooding because of the storm.
(b) His enjoyment of the storm.
(c) The reaction of the Colonel to the storm.
(d) The thunder.
3. What does the Colonel do when his family doesn't visit him as they promised?
(a) He gets drunk with the narrator.
(b) He plans to move out.
(c) He starts cooking in the kitchen.
(d) He goes to his room.
4. How does the narrator describe The Cedars in "Section 2: Part 1"?
(a) A refuge.
(b) A prison.
(c) A trap.
(d) A fate.
5. Who does the narrator say complained about Anna's hospital photographs?
(a) The patients' families.
(b) He did.
(c) Anna's friend.
(d) The hospital staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 2: Part 1", what does the narrator say he used to do while swimming in the sea?
2. What does the narrator realize his rage stems from in "Section 2: Part 3"?
3. Who does the narrator say developed Anna's pictures for her?
4. Where was Anna when she learned the narrator's real name?
5. When does the narrator say his mother started drinking?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)