|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 2: Part 3", when the narrator starts insulting a woman who left him, what does he say he needs?
(a) Someone to pay him for his hurt.
(b) Someone to save him.
(c) Someone to forgive him.
(d) Someone to hug him.
2. Why does the narrator say Rose and Chloe got into an argument at the beach one day?
(a) Because Chloe wouldn't listen to Rose.
(b) Because Rose yelled at Chloe.
(c) Because Chloe was bossing Rose around.
(d) Because Rose wanted money.
3. What does the narrator say will happen to his life when he dies?
(a) It will be "answered".
(b) It will be "ended".
(c) It will be "told".
(d) It will be "said".
4. What does the narrator realize his rage stems from in "Section 2: Part 3"?
(a) His current living arrangements.
(b) His job.
(c) His father.
(d) His daughter.
5. At the end of "Section 2: Part 2", how does the narrator say he feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Anna told Claire about her illness?
2. Why does the narrator say Anna felt pity for him as she was dying?
3. How does the narrator describe his relationship with Bun?
4. In "Section 2: Part 6", what does Miss Vavasour confess to the narrator?
5. What does the narrator say Anna though of after his mother died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator admit to doing to try to better his position in life?
2. In "Section 2: Part 3", what does the narrator say about his life after his father left?
3. How does the narrator describe moving into The Cedars?
4. What happens the night the Colonel's family doesn't visit like they said they would?
5. What frightens the narrator at the beginning of "Section 2: Part 6"?
6. How does the narrator say he used to feel about eggs as a child?
7. What does the narrator believe about life after death?
8. What do Bun and Miss Vavasour argue about in "Section 2: Part 4"?
9. How does the narrator describe his love for Chloe in "Section 2: Part 2"?
10. Why does the narrator dislike being photographed?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)