Short Answer Questions Key
1. According to the narrator of "Section 1: Part 1", when did the gods leave?
When the tide was high.
2. What is The Cedars?
A boarding house.
3. How does the narrator describe Mr. Grace the first time he sees him?
4. What was the daughter doing the first time the narrator saw her at the Grace house?
5. Who does the narrator say was the first member of the Grace family to greet him?
6. In "Section 1: Part 1", what makes the narrator question Colonel Blunden's health?
His trips to the bathroom.
7. Who is Mr. Todd?
This section contains 4,618 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)