|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 6 (pp. 182-195).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator remembers vacationing with his family in "Section 1: Part 2", what troubled his mother?
(a) His safety.
(b) Worrying about being robbed.
(c) She couldn't swim.
(d) His father's drinking.
2. In "Section 2: Part 1", how does the narrator describe the robin?
3. What is special about Bun's name?
(a) It is aristocratic.
(b) It is a code.
(c) It is foreign.
(d) It is a secret.
4. At the end of "Section 2: Part 2", how does the narrator say he feels?
5. What does the narrator say fascinated him about Avril?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her freckles.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the narrator say it felt like it took when he moved into The Cedars?
2. In "Section 2: Part 1", what does the narrator say he decided to do immediately after Anna's death?
3. How does the narrator describe Miss Vavasour's appearance?
4. Why does the narrator say Anna felt pity for him as she was dying?
5. In "Section 1: Part 1", what does the narrator overhear Anna say after he has a drink?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)