|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 6 (pp. 182-195).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 5", how does the narrator describe the chance to be with the Grace family at a picnic?
(a) Troubled by the importance of the situation.
(b) Nervous and shaking.
(c) Happy to be alive.
(d) Blessed by the gods.
2. What do the residents of The Cedars do after Bun leaves in "Section 2: Part 4"?
(b) Go their separate ways.
(c) Sit down to talk about her.
(d) Take a walk.
3. Why does the narrator contrast Anna's father with Anna?
(a) Because he is honest.
(b) Because he is immoral.
(c) Because he is tall.
(d) Because he is short.
4. How does the narrator describe the early self-portraits of Van Gogh?
5. Who does the narrator say developed Anna's pictures for her?
(b) He did.
(c) Her friend.
(d) A hospital nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 2: Part 3", when the narrator starts insulting a woman who left him, what does he say he needs?
2. Where does the narrator say he first kissed Chloe?
3. In "Section 1: Part 6", what does the narrator say he has been replaced by?
4. When does the narrator say he decided to move to The Cedars?
5. Who does the narrator say was the first member of the Grace family to greet him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)