|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 6 (pp. 182-195).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "Section 2: Part 2", how does the narrator say he feels?
2. Overall, how does the narrator describe his feelings for Avril?
3. Why does the narrator like to remember the Grace family in "Section 1: Part 1"?
(a) He feels like they owe him something.
(b) He has fond memories of them.
(c) He is afraid of them.
(d) He married into their family.
4. In "Section 1: Part 3", what does the narrator say he once argued with Claire about?
(a) If he was lonely enough to marry again.
(b) If they would ever be friends.
(c) If she was old enough to control her life.
(d) If he was sober enough to drive home.
5. What does the narrator tell himself at the end of "Section 2: Part 4"?
(a) Leave yourself alone.
(b) You are better.
(c) Tell the truth.
(d) Get out of this house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does the narrator say he is when he first meets Chloe?
2. What does the narrator say he got to drink after kissing Chloe for the first time?
3. What does the narrator realize his rage stems from in "Section 2: Part 3"?
4. What was the daughter doing the first time the narrator saw her at the Grace house?
5. Where was Anna when she learned the narrator's real name?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)