|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 6 (pp. 182-195).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the narrator say his father left his family?
(a) The summer after he met Chloe.
(b) The summer he met Chloe.
(c) When he was an infant.
(d) The summer before he met Chloe.
2. What role does the narrator say Rose played in the Grace family?
(a) Adopted daughter.
3. What makes the narrator's bed interesting to him?
(a) It is carved.
(b) It is falling apart.
(c) It is old.
(d) It is painted white.
4. What does the narrator admit about Anna's moment of death in "Section 2: Part 6"?
(a) He can't remember it.
(b) He was sleeping when she died.
(c) He wasn't there.
(d) He was drunk.
5. What does the narrator say made him cry over Mrs. Grace as a teenager?
(a) Her moving to the city.
(b) His mother telling him to leave her alone.
(c) Not being able to know her better.
(d) Her sending him away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the early self-portraits of Van Gogh?
2. In "Section 1: Part 3", what does the narrator say is the last thing he sees when leaving the dairy farm?
3. In "Section 1: Part 2", how does the narrator describe his pains?
4. How does the narrator feel about his appearance in "Section 1: Part 6"?
5. How does the narrator describe his relationship with Bun?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)