|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 6 (pp. 182-195).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 5", what does the narrator say energizes him?
2. In "Section 2: Part 1", what does the narrator say he used to do while swimming in the sea?
(a) Swim out far.
(b) Stay in the shallow end.
(c) Try to catch fish.
(d) Dive for rocks.
3. Who does the narrator say comforted Chloe after her argument with Rose at the beach?
(a) Mrs. Grace.
4. In "Section 2: Part 1", what bothers the narrator about his memory of Chloe?
(a) He can't ignore her memory.
(b) He can't remember her in detail.
(c) He can only remember the bad parts.
(d) He feels like she is still with him.
5. When does the narrator say his father left his family?
(a) The summer after he met Chloe.
(b) The summer before he met Chloe.
(c) When he was an infant.
(d) The summer he met Chloe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 4", what does the narrator say his mother did when she once heard him crying?
2. In "Section 1: Part 5", what does the narrator say his priest told him about thoughts as a child?
3. When does the narrator say Bonnard painted self-portraits?
4. What is Myles' physical ailment?
5. Why does the narrator say Anna wanted a camera taken to her in the hospital?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)