|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do stocking feet remind the narrator of?
(a) Myle's webbed toes.
(b) Christmas morning.
2. In "Section 1: Part 1", what makes the narrator question Colonel Blunden's health?
(a) His trips to the bathroom.
(b) His limp.
(c) The visits his daughter has been making.
(d) The way he cries at night.
3. What does the narrator say is "outrageous" about the storm in "Section 2: Part 3"?
(a) The flooding because of the storm.
(b) The reaction of the Colonel to the storm.
(c) The thunder.
(d) His enjoyment of the storm.
4. At the end of "Section 1: Part 6", what does the narrator hear?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A song.
(d) A cry.
5. In "Section 1: Part 4", what animal does the narrator compare Myles to?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A lion cub.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he and Anna agreed upon when they got married?
2. Why does the narrator say he would joke with his wife about people thinking she was pregnant?
3. Who does the narrator say was the first member of the Grace family to greet him?
4. When does the narrator say Bonnard painted self-portraits?
5. In "Section 1: Part 4", where does the narrator say people sail their vessels of sadness to?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)