|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator say he first kissed Chloe?
(a) The park.
(b) The town's fair.
(c) The movie theater.
2. How does the narrator say he felt when he discovered the dairy farmer's lane in "Section 1: Part 3"?
3. When the narrator remembers moving to The Cedars, how does he say the Colonel acted?
4. What does the narrator say made him cry over Mrs. Grace as a teenager?
(a) Her sending him away.
(b) Not being able to know her better.
(c) His mother telling him to leave her alone.
(d) Her moving to the city.
5. What does the narrator realize his rage stems from in "Section 2: Part 3"?
(a) His job.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His father.
(d) His current living arrangements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he believes in instead of an afterlife?
2. How old does the narrator say he is when he first meets Chloe?
3. Why does the narrator say he went to The Cedars after Anna died?
4. In "Section 2: Part 1", what bothers the narrator about his memory of Chloe?
5. In "Section 1: Part 2", how does the narrator describe his pains?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)