|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Myles' physical ailment?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He has a limp.
(d) He has polio.
2. In "Section 2: Part 1", what does the narrator say he decided to do immediately after Anna's death?
(a) Start to farm.
(d) Repaint the house.
3. In "Section 1: Part 3", what does the narrator say is the last thing he sees when leaving the dairy farm?
(a) A single cow.
(b) A pot of flowers.
(c) A dying tree.
(d) A little girl.
4. What does the narrator say Chloe told him about Myles, once they become close?
(a) That they are twins.
(b) That he is a genius.
(c) That he is adopted.
(d) That they hate their parents.
5. When does the narrator say his mother started drinking?
(a) After his father left.
(b) After she became ill.
(c) After he had a daughter.
(d) After he left home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say at the end of "Section 1: Part 6"?
2. What does the narrator say fascinated him about Avril?
3. In "Section 1: Part 1", how does the narrator name the members of the Grace family?
4. What does the narrator tell himself at the end of "Section 2: Part 4"?
5. In "Section 1: Part 4", where does the narrator say people sail their vessels of sadness to?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)