|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator contrast Anna's father with Anna?
(a) Because he is tall.
(b) Because he is short.
(c) Because he is immoral.
(d) Because he is honest.
2. What does the narrator say he got to drink after kissing Chloe for the first time?
3. How does the narrator describe Mr. Grace's introduction of himself?
4. What does Bun's sympathy for the narrator remind him of?
(a) Anna's death.
(b) Mrs. Grace.
(c) His daughter.
(d) A car accident.
5. Why does the narrator say he was so upset to discover the broken bird's eggs as a child?
(a) Because there were chicks inside.
(b) Because eggs are perfect.
(c) Because he had discovered those eggs.
(d) Because it proved how cruel the world is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the narrator's bed interesting to him?
2. What ancient city is the narrator reminded of while looking at the water in "Section 1: Part 6"?
3. What do the waves in "Section 1: Part 6" do to the narrator?
4. At the picnic, who does the narrator say Mrs. Grace called jealous?
5. What is special about Bun's name?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)