|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the waves in "Section 1: Part 6" do to the narrator?
(a) Harm him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Mock him.
(d) Whisper to him.
2. How does the narrator describe his childhood home in "Section 1: Part 2"?
3. In "Section 1: Part 6", what does the narrator say he is trapped in?
(a) A box.
(b) A bowl.
(c) A book.
(d) An ocean.
4. What does the narrator say he visited while in England?
(a) The towns his father helped build.
(b) The river his father fished in.
(c) The market where his mother once worked.
(d) The countryside where his mother was raised.
5. What color is the stone the narrator says he is transported to in "Section 1: Part 6"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator receives a letter from Claire in "Section 1: Part 3", what does he decide to do?
2. Which member of the Grace family does the narrator call a "godling"?
3. When the narrator remembers moving to The Cedars, how does he say the Colonel acted?
4. When does the narrator say his mother started drinking?
5. Who does the narrator say developed Anna's pictures for her?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)