|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator say he thought about the Grace family as a child?
(a) To help him fall asleep.
(b) To try to become part of their family.
(c) To escape.
(d) To make up stories.
2. What does the narrator do with the rock in "Section 1: Part 6"?
(a) Squeezes it in his hand.
(b) Throws it in the water.
(c) Puts it to his lips.
(d) Gives it to a child.
3. Where does the narrator say he hid with Mrs. Grace while playing a game at the picnic?
(a) In the bushes.
(b) Inside an empty building.
(c) Behind a tree.
(d) Under a table.
4. What does the narrator assume Roget used to do to patients?
(a) Use laughing gas.
(b) Take their medicine.
(c) Lie to them.
(d) Study them.
5. Where does the narrator say Chloe found another boy to torture with her love?
(a) From a nearby town.
(b) From the same town.
(c) From the city.
(d) From a vacation resort.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say he decided to move to The Cedars?
2. What does the narrator say he and Anna agreed upon when they got married?
3. In "Section 1: Part 4", what does the narrator say his mother did when she once heard him crying?
4. In "Section 1: Part 2", how does the narrator describe his pains?
5. What does the narrator say fascinated him about Avril?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)