|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator struggle to write?
(a) A biography.
(b) A news article.
(c) A summary.
(d) An academic paper.
2. At the end of "Section 2: Part 2", how does the narrator say he feels?
3. What confuses the narrator most about Bonnard?
(a) How to critique his work.
(b) How to define him.
(c) How to treat him.
(d) How to write to him.
4. Where does the narrator say he took his daughter for tea after leaving the farm in "Section 1: Part 3"?
(a) His house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A museum.
5. How old is Miss Vavasour?
(a) She is eldery.
(b) She is in her 30s.
(c) She is middle-aged.
(d) She is in her 20s.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Mrs. Grace after the picnic?
2. How does the narrator describe The Cedars in "Section 2: Part 1"?
3. Who is the narrator reminded of because of his dream in "Section 1: Part 2"?
4. Where is the stone located, in "Section 1: Part 6", that the narrator is transported to?
5. What does the narrator say happened at the end of the Grace family picnic?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)