|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2 (pp. 109-136).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of egg does the narrator say Anna was like as she died?
(a) A lizard egg.
(b) An ostrich egg.
(c) A chicken egg.
(d) A robin egg.
2. Who does the narrator say complained about Anna's hospital photographs?
(a) Anna's friend.
(b) The patients' families.
(c) The hospital staff.
(d) He did.
3. At the end of "Section 1: Part 1", how does the narrator describe his tone?
4. How did Myles interrupt the narrator the first time he was alone with Mrs. Grace?
(a) He said he was hurt.
(b) He wanted to use the phone.
(c) He was chasing a dog.
(d) He wanted something to eat.
5. At the end of "Section 1: Part 1", what does the narrator say he should have done?
(b) Read more books.
(c) Traveled the world.
(d) Kept a journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 4", what does the narrator say he once contemplated doing to Myles?
2. Where does the narrator say he hid with Mrs. Grace while playing a game at the picnic?
3. How does the narrator describe the early self-portraits of Van Gogh?
4. Why does the narrator assume that Miss Vavasour cries herself to sleep?
5. Who does the narrator say developed Anna's pictures for her?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)