|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2 (pp. 109-136).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the picnic, who does the narrator say Mrs. Grace called jealous?
(d) Mr. Grace.
2. What does the narrator feel is ironic about his desire to protect Chloe?
(a) He needs protection.
(b) She is violent.
(c) He is too weak.
(d) She protects others.
3. Who does the narrator say introduced him to Mr. Grace?
(b) Mrs. Grace.
4. What does the narrator say Mrs. Grace would say if she knew about him and Chloe kissing as teenagers?
(a) She wouldn't care.
(b) She would yell at her.
(c) She would congratulate them.
(d) She would yell at him.
5. What does the narrator say that he saw at the Grace picnic that troubled him?
(a) Mrs. Grace's crotch.
(b) Chloe's scar.
(c) Myles being beat.
(d) Rose's chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 1", how does the narrator name the members of the Grace family?
2. What does the narrator assume Roget used to do to patients?
3. How does the narrator describe the early self-portraits of Van Gogh?
4. When the narrator remembers vacationing with his family in "Section 1: Part 2", what troubled his mother?
5. When the narrator remembers moving to The Cedars, how does he say the Colonel acted?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)