|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2 (pp. 109-136).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Overall, how does the narrator describe his feelings for Avril?
2. What is The Cedars?
(b) A school.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A retirement home.
3. What type of game does the narrator remember Mrs. Grace wanting to play at the picnic?
(a) A chasing game.
(b) A running game.
(c) A jumping game.
(d) A betting game.
4. How does the narrator say his mother reacted when he told her about going to a picnic with the Grace family?
(a) She was worried.
(b) She was angry.
(c) She didn't care.
(d) She was pleased.
5. What does the narrator say Anna feared about being bald?
(a) Losing her hair.
(b) People knowing she was sick.
(c) Having to wear hats.
(d) Looking like her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Chloe reminds him about the world?
2. What makes the narrator's bed interesting to him?
3. How old is Miss Vavasour?
4. What does the narrator say Anna told Claire about her illness?
5. What does the narrator assume Roget used to do to patients?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)