|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2 (pp. 109-136).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 1", how does the narrator name the members of the Grace family?
(a) He uses their middle names.
(b) He doesn't name them yet.
(c) He refers to them by their initials.
(d) He gives them nicknames based on how they look.
2. In "Section 1: Part 1", what does the narrator say that Anna said when he made her tea?
(a) She wanted her tea cold.
(b) She thanked him.
(c) She asked to be alone.
(d) She asked for Brandy.
3. Where does the narrator say Chloe found another boy to torture with her love?
(a) From a vacation resort.
(b) From the city.
(c) From a nearby town.
(d) From the same town.
4. What does the narrator say Mrs. Grace would say if she knew about him and Chloe kissing as teenagers?
(a) She would yell at him.
(b) She would congratulate them.
(c) She would yell at her.
(d) She wouldn't care.
5. Where does the narrator say he first kissed Chloe?
(a) The park.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) The town's fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator remembers vacationing with his family in "Section 1: Part 2", what troubled his mother?
2. What does the narrator say he got to drink after kissing Chloe for the first time?
3. How does the narrator say Anna's death affected his body?
4. How old does the narrator say he is when he first meets Chloe?
5. What type of egg does the narrator say Anna was like as she died?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)