|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2 (pp. 109-136).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 1", how does the narrator name the members of the Grace family?
(a) He gives them nicknames based on how they look.
(b) He uses their middle names.
(c) He refers to them by their initials.
(d) He doesn't name them yet.
2. What does the narrator say Chloe told him about Myles, once they become close?
(a) That he is adopted.
(b) That they are twins.
(c) That he is a genius.
(d) That they hate their parents.
3. What does the narrator do with the rock in "Section 1: Part 6"?
(a) Gives it to a child.
(b) Puts it to his lips.
(c) Throws it in the water.
(d) Squeezes it in his hand.
4. Why does the narrator say he would joke with his wife about people thinking she was pregnant?
(a) Because her ankles were swollen.
(b) Because of her illness.
(c) Because she wanted a baby.
(d) Because she was gaining weight.
5. How does the narrator feel about his appearance in "Section 1: Part 6"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say his father left his family?
2. What does the narrator say fascinated him about Avril?
3. Where does the narrator say he hid with Mrs. Grace while playing a game at the picnic?
4. When the narrator receives a letter from Claire in "Section 1: Part 3", what does he decide to do?
5. Why does the narrator say Anna wanted a camera taken to her in the hospital?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)