|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2 (pp. 109-136).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Mr. Grace the first time he sees him?
2. How does the narrator describe The Cedars in "Section 2: Part 1"?
(a) A fate.
(b) A refuge.
(c) A trap.
(d) A prison.
3. Who does the narrator remember finding him hiding with Mrs. Grace at the picnic?
(b) Mr. Grace.
4. What does the narrator do with the rock in "Section 1: Part 6"?
(a) Puts it to his lips.
(b) Squeezes it in his hand.
(c) Gives it to a child.
(d) Throws it in the water.
5. How long does the narrator say it felt like it took when he moved into The Cedars?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator say he first kissed Chloe?
2. In "Section 1: Part 6", what ailment does the narrator confess to looking up in a medical dictionary?
3. What type of game does the narrator remember Mrs. Grace wanting to play at the picnic?
4. When the narrator remembers vacationing with his family in "Section 1: Part 2", what troubled his mother?
5. In "Section 1: Part 6", what does the narrator say he is trapped in?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)