|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Part 3 (pp. 32-52).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Cedars?
(a) A retirement home.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A school.
2. How does the narrator say he felt when he discovered the dairy farmer's lane in "Section 1: Part 3"?
3. Which member of the Grace family does the narrator call a "godling"?
(a) The father.
(b) The mother.
4. At the end of "Section 1: Part 1", what does the narrator say he should have done?
(a) Kept a journal.
(b) Traveled the world.
(c) Read more books.
5. What nationality is the painter, Bonnard?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 2", what does the narrator wonder about himself?
2. What makes the narrator's bed interesting to him?
3. When does the narrator say he decided to move to The Cedars?
4. How old does the narrator say he is when he first meets Chloe?
5. In "Section 1: Part 1", what makes the narrator question Colonel Blunden's health?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)