|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Part 2 (pp. 18-32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 1", how does the narrator name the members of the Grace family?
(a) He uses their middle names.
(b) He doesn't name them yet.
(c) He refers to them by their initials.
(d) He gives them nicknames based on how they look.
2. In "Section 1: Part 2", how does the narrator describe Miss Vavasour?
(a) Like a snake.
(b) Like a tulip.
(c) Like a fence.
(d) Like a robin.
3. Who is the narrator reminded of because of his dream in "Section 1: Part 2"?
(b) Mr. Grace.
(c) Chloe Grace.
(d) Mrs. Grace.
4. In "Section 1: Part 1", what does the narrator say that Anna said when he made her tea?
(a) She thanked him.
(b) She asked for Brandy.
(c) She asked to be alone.
(d) She wanted her tea cold.
5. How old is Miss Vavasour?
(a) She is in her 20s.
(b) She is eldery.
(c) She is in her 30s.
(d) She is middle-aged.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator feel during his dream in "Section 1: Part 2"?
2. What does the narrator say he was told about his bedroom?
3. In the narrator's dream in "Section 1: Part 2", where does he travel?
4. How old does the narrator say he is when he first meets Chloe?
5. Why does the narrator like to remember the Grace family in "Section 1: Part 1"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)