|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Part 2 (pp. 18-32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 2", how does the narrator describe his pains?
(a) As stemming from his childhood.
(b) As perhaps being fictional.
(c) As needing topical creams.
(d) As being the result of an accident.
2. How does the narrator describe Mr. Grace the first time he sees him?
3. What does the narrator say he was told about his bedroom?
(a) It is haunted.
(b) It is the newest of all the rooms.
(c) It used to be the master bedroom.
(d) It has money hidden in it.
4. In "Section 1: Part 1", what does the narrator say that Anna said when he made her tea?
(a) She wanted her tea cold.
(b) She asked for Brandy.
(c) She asked to be alone.
(d) She thanked him.
5. According to the narrator of "Section 1: Part 1", when did the gods leave?
(a) When leaves fell off the trees.
(b) When the tide was high.
(c) When the drought ended.
(d) When the moon was full.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator remembers vacationing with his family in "Section 1: Part 2", what troubled his mother?
2. In the narrator's dream in "Section 1: Part 2", where does he travel?
3. In "Section 1: Part 1", how does the narrator name the members of the Grace family?
4. How does the narrator describe living with his ill wife in "Section 1: Part 1"?
5. What makes the narrator's bed interesting to him?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)