|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 4", when does the narrator say he thinks of the Graces the most?
2. What does the narrator say Anna called her hospital photographs?
(a) A portrait.
(b) A report.
(c) A truth.
(d) An indictment.
3. Who is the narrator reminded of because of his dream in "Section 1: Part 2"?
(a) Mrs. Grace.
(b) Chloe Grace.
(d) Mr. Grace.
4. How does the narrator describe his relationship with Bun?
5. In "Section 1: Part 5", what does the narrator say his priest told him about thoughts as a child?
(a) That they were owned by God.
(b) That they should be written down.
(c) That they could be sins.
(d) That they were never good.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 1", what makes the narrator question Colonel Blunden's health?
2. In "Section 1: Part 1", what does the narrator overhear Anna say after he has a drink?
3. How long does the narrator say it felt like it took when he moved into The Cedars?
4. In "Section 1: Part 4", what animal does the narrator compare Myles to?
5. What does the narrator say made him cry over Mrs. Grace as a teenager?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)