|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Vavasour tell the narrator about his bed in "Section 2: Part 2"?
(a) That he messes up his bed.
(b) That he makes his own bed.
(c) That he needs a new bed.
(d) That its always been in the house.
2. In "Section 2: Part 1", what does the narrator say he decided to do immediately after Anna's death?
(c) Repaint the house.
(d) Start to farm.
3. How does the narrator feel about his appearance in "Section 1: Part 6"?
4. Why does the narrator contrast Anna's father with Anna?
(a) Because he is tall.
(b) Because he is honest.
(c) Because he is immoral.
(d) Because he is short.
5. Where does the narrator say he first kissed Chloe?
(a) The park.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) The town's fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he realized after spending time alone with Mrs. Grace?
2. In "Section 1: Part 1", what makes the narrator question Colonel Blunden's health?
3. Who does the narrator remember finding him hiding with Mrs. Grace at the picnic?
4. How does the narrator say Anna's death affected his body?
5. At the end of "Section 1: Part 1", what does the narrator say he should have done?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)