|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 4 (pp. 148-163).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the picnic, who does the narrator say Mrs. Grace called jealous?
(c) Mr. Grace.
2. In "Section 1: Part 6", what does the narrator say he has been replaced by?
(a) A demon.
(b) An angel.
(c) More talented writers.
(d) A parody of himself.
3. In "Section 1: Part 5", how does the narrator describe the chance to be with the Grace family at a picnic?
(a) Nervous and shaking.
(b) Happy to be alive.
(c) Blessed by the gods.
(d) Troubled by the importance of the situation.
4. How does the narrator describe his childhood home in "Section 1: Part 2"?
5. In "Section 2: Part 3", when does the narrator start insulting a woman who left him?
(a) When Miss Vavasour is on the phone.
(b) In his sleep.
(c) In the middle of dinner.
(d) During coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Section 2: Part 4", what do Bun and Miss Vavasour argue over?
2. What does the narrator say he visited while in England?
3. When does the narrator say Bonnard painted self-portraits?
4. In "Section 1: Part 2", how does the narrator describe his pains?
5. What does the narrator say will happen to his life when he dies?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)