|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Part 4 (pp. 52-68).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Section 1: Part 4", what does the narrator say his mother did when she once heard him crying?
(a) Gave him advice.
(b) Hugged him.
(c) Left him alone.
(d) Helped him talk about it.
2. How does the narrator describe Mr. Grace the first time he sees him?
3. Where is the narrator when he first meets Chloe?
(a) The Grace's house.
(b) The beach.
(c) A restaurant.
4. When the narrator remembers vacationing with his family in "Section 1: Part 2", what troubled his mother?
(a) Worrying about being robbed.
(b) His father's drinking.
(c) His safety.
(d) She couldn't swim.
5. What is Myles' physical ailment?
(a) He has a limp.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has polio.
(d) He is mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he inspected first on the dairy farmer's land in "Section 1: Part 3"?
2. How does the narrator describe living with his ill wife in "Section 1: Part 1"?
3. What makes the narrator's bed interesting to him?
4. According to the narrator of "Section 1: Part 1", when did the gods leave?
5. What does the narrator say Avril told him about the dairy farmer's family?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)