Short Answer Questions Key
1. When was "The Saxon Shore" originally published?
2. In what perspective is "The Saxon Shore" written?
3. How old is Merlyn in the Prologue?
4. Where is Merlyn sleeping with Arthur when Chapter 1 opens?
In the bottom of a boat.
5. What does baby Arthur wear around his neck that Merlyn removes in Chapter 1?
A golden signet ring.
6. Why is Merlyn able to communicate so quickly with his captors in Chapter 1?
He realizes he speaks their language.
This section contains 5,512 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)