Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Book 1, Cornwall: Prologue - Chapter 5
1. When was "The Saxon Shore" originally published?
2. In what perspective is "The Saxon Shore" written?
3. How old is Merlyn in the Prologue?
4. Where is Merlyn sleeping with Arthur when Chapter 1 opens?
5. What does baby Arthur wear around his neck that Merlyn removes in Chapter 1?
6. Why is Merlyn able to communicate so quickly with his captors in Chapter 1?
7. In Chapter 1, what solidifies to Merlyn that he knows his captors?
8. Who is Donuil?
9. What do Connor and Merlyn talk about when the first converse together?
10. What is the name of Connor's sister?
11. What town does...
This section contains 2,217 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)