|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Saxon Shore: Chapters 28-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to join Donuil and Merlyn on their trip to Eire?
(c) Merlyn's aunt.
2. In what perspective is "The Saxon Shore" written?
(a) Third person.
(b) Fourth person.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
3. Who is Mungo?
(a) Arthur's new friend in Eire.
(b) King Athol's adviser.
(c) Arthur's young cousin.
(d) A beautiful woman who enchants Merlyn.
4. What astounds everyone about Merlyn and Ambrose?
(a) That the have the same birthday.
(b) How deep their hatred is for each other.
(c) How much they look alike.
(d) That they have the exact same wounds -- but from different battles.
5. What happens to Julia when she is out with Sheelagh one day in Chapter 30?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She is killed.
(c) She is kidnapped.
(d) She is injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Dergyll give Merlyn when they first meet?
2. Why does Merlyn often try to avoid his dreams?
3. Who does Merlyn think killed Uther?
4. What does Merlyn nearly do when he realizes he has an illness?
5. Which two people in Eire does Merlyn have an instant aversion to?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)