|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Saxon Shore: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donuil suggest he and Merlyn bring as gifts to his father back in Eire?
2. How does Merlyn spend the day after the day he talks to Lucanus about being celibate in Chapter 6?
(a) He goes for a ride on his horse.
(b) He visits the sick.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) He inspects the troops.
3. Why does Sheelagh ask Merlyn's opinion of Donuil?
(a) She is trying to see if Merlyn has a crush on her.
(b) She doesn't quite trust Donuil yet and isn't sure if she should.
(c) She is too shy to talk to Donuil herself.
(d) She knows they are destined to be together.
4. When does Mordecai die?
(a) During the night he spends with Merlyn.
(b) When he arrives back home.
(c) Right as help arrives.
(d) Before Merlyn can reach him.
5. What does Merlyn think about in regard to Arthur as he heads home to Camulod from Eire?
(a) How much he needs a dad who can be around every day.
(b) How handsome he is.
(c) How quickly the child is growing.
(d) How smart he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur react when he sees Excalibur for the first time?
2. What does Merlyn decide to leave behind as he heads to Twistback's home for dinner in Chapter 15?
3. How does Aunt Luceiia react when she sees Arthur again in Chapter 19?
4. What do people come to think of Arthur as he gets older?
5. What does Merlyn feel when he gives Ambrose and Ludmilla his blessing over their relationship?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)