|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Saxon Shore: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Merlyn get after the attack on Donuil and the men?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) Gun powder poisoning.
(c) Sun poisoning.
(d) Blood poisoning.
2. What is Twistback's relationship with his daughter, Sheelagh, like?
(a) He can be very nice but also very mean to her.
(b) He is very harsh on her.
(c) He is mad he never had a son and takes it out on her.
(d) He dotes on her and enjoys spoiling her.
3. Where does Merlyn go to grieve his wife in Chapter 6?
(a) A secret vale where they lived together.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) Her favorite tree just outside of town.
(d) Her favorite spring.
4. Who does Aunt Luceiia see in Arthur in Chapter 19?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her grandson.
5. How does Athol react to the gifts Merlyn and Donuil bring?
(a) He is so humbled by them, he weeps.
(b) He is amazed.
(c) He doesn't really understand them, actually.
(d) He is furious because he sees them as godly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Merlyn often try to avoid his dreams?
2. When does Mordecai die?
3. Who is Uther?
4. What does Sheelagh remind Merlyn of?
5. What kind of romantic relationships make Merlyn uncomfortable in the beginning of "The Saxon Shore"?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)