|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Elizabeth's sons live out the rest of their lives?
2. What word does Llewelyn finally receive regarding the King's decision on Arwystli?
3. What does Llewelyn do to help Julianna get to her destination after Ellen's death?
4. Where is a bridge completed in Chapter 34?
5. How do Llewleyn and Davydd respond to Edward's second offers for peace?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of segregation, excommunication, and discrimination in The Reckoning. Who were the victims of this, and who was supporting or encouraging it?
Essay Topic 2
The theme of betrayal is deeply connected to Davydd throughout The Reckoning. Discuss Davydd's many betrayals. Who has he betrayed and in what ways? How does Devaydd feeling about his betrayals? Has anyone betrayed Davydd?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss King Edward's character. Does he have any redeeming qualities, or is he pure evil? Does the author do a good job of making him seem human? Does he show any character growth throughout The Reckoning?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)