|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
2. Who helped Abby escape Wales?
3. Why does Ellen avoid Llewelyn in Chapter 24?
4. What does Caitlin do when she sees Hugh flirting with a girl in town in Chapter 29?
5. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Llewelyn and Ellen's marriage and relationship with Davydd and Elizabeth's marriage and relationship.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of segregation, excommunication, and discrimination in The Reckoning. Who were the victims of this, and who was supporting or encouraging it?
Essay Topic 3
Llewleyn and Davydd take very different approaches to nearly everything. They both consider themselves a leader. Compare and contrast Llewelyn and Davydd's leadership tactics and successes or failures.
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)