|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who files a suite against Llewelyn in Chapter 22?
2. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
3. Where does Julianna go after Ellen's death?
4. How do Llewelyn's men treat Davydd after Llewelyn's death?
5. How do Llewleyn and Davydd respond to Edward's second offers for peace?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Ellen and Caitlin both show that they are not confined by the gender role and expectations of their time and class. Compare and contrast these two women and how they broke through gender barriers.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Llewelyn and Ellen's marriage and relationship with Davydd and Elizabeth's marriage and relationship.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the dramatic structure of The Reckoning, identifying the exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and conclusion.
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)