Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
2. Who helped Abby escape Wales?
3. Why does Ellen avoid Llewelyn in Chapter 24?
4. What does Caitlin do when she sees Hugh flirting with a girl in town in Chapter 29?
5. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
Essay Topic 1
Determine who the protagonist of this story is, and who or what is the antagonist.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Davydd's internal struggle with guilt throughout his life and rivalry with his brother, Llewelyn.
Essay Topic 3
Trust is a prominent theme in this story. Discuss three different relationships greatly affected (positively or negatively) by trust in The Reckoning.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)