Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
2. Who helped Abby escape Wales?
3. Why does Ellen avoid Llewelyn in Chapter 24?
4. What does Caitlin do when she sees Hugh flirting with a girl in town in Chapter 29?
5. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
Discuss King Edward's character. Does he have any redeeming qualities, or is he pure evil? Does the author do a good job of making him seem human? Does he show any character growth throughout The Reckoning?
Compare and contrast Llewelyn and Ellen's marriage and relationship with Davydd and Elizabeth's marriage and relationship.
Ellen and Caitlin both show that they are not confined by the gender role and expectations of their time and class. Compare and contrast these two women and how they broke through gender barriers.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)