Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
2. Who helped Abby escape Wales?
3. Why does Ellen avoid Llewelyn in Chapter 24?
4. What does Caitlin do when she sees Hugh flirting with a girl in town in Chapter 29?
5. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Davydd's internal struggle with guilt throughout his life and rivalry with his brother, Llewelyn.
Essay Topic 2
Hugh appears throughout The Reckoning in many different situations, building different relationships with many different characters. Please discuss Hugh's role in The Reckoning. What does his presence add to the plot? Why does the author include him?
Essay Topic 3
The theme of betrayal is deeply connected to Davydd throughout The Reckoning. Discuss Davydd's many betrayals. Who has he betrayed and in what ways? How does Devaydd feeling about his betrayals? Has anyone betrayed Davydd?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)