|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When Llewelyn's hunters injure a stag and it moves onto English territory, how do the English react?
2. Who does Hugh seek out in Chapter 33 to inform them of Ellen's death?
3. Who stabs Edward in Chapter 6?
4. Who allows Simon's body to be mutilated?
5. What is the name of the cog Ellen sails on to meet Llewelyn?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is Davydd not completely trusted?
2. What happens during Ellen's childbirth?
This section contains 1,004 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)