|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Llewelyn feel about meeting Edward at the tower to discuss Ellen's release?
2. What news does Caitlin bring Hugh when she shows up in disguise?
(a) Her father's death.
(b) Llewelyn's death.
(c) The war's end.
(d) Her pregnancy.
3. How does Ellen know Roger de Mortimer?
(a) He used to court her.
(b) He is her former husband.
(c) He is her sworn enemy.
(d) He is her long lost brother.
4. Who does Llewelyn think is using his name while planning a raid on the King's mines, which will begin the rebellion?
5. What do Ellen and Llewelyn decide to name their unborn child?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, for what is Llewelyn having trouble receiving justice from the English courts?
2. How do Llewelyn's men treat Davydd after Llewelyn's death?
3. How long after the peace treaty and Llewelyn's surrender, does Edward established strongholds in Wales?
4. Where does Julianna go after Ellen's death?
5. On which holy day does Davydd lead his attack?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)