|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Edward set Llewelyn and Ellen's wedding date?
2. Who does not hold true during the truce of the peace negotiations in Chapter 34?
3. What is a second pet name Ellen calls Edward?
(b) Dear cousin.
(c) Dear Ned.
4. How far away is King Edward when Davydd attacks a castle to start the war?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two towns.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two hundred miles.
5. Llewelyn tells his men they must wait to go to war until when?
(a) The English attack first.
(b) The King is ill.
(c) The King is away.
(d) Llewelyn's son is born.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second time John Peckham comes to Llewelyn, what does he offer Llewelyn?
2. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
3. Llewelyn plans to make Roger de Mortimer his ________.
4. How do Llewelyn's men treat Davydd after Llewelyn's death?
5. How long after the peace treaty and Llewelyn's surrender, does Edward established strongholds in Wales?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)