|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
(a) Just her midwife.
(b) Her midwife anad Llewelyn.
(c) Her midwife, Juliana, Elizabeth, and Caitlin.
(d) Her midwife, Juliana and Elizabeth.
2. Who helped Abby escape Wales?
(d) No one.
3. Why does Ellen avoid Llewelyn in Chapter 24?
(a) He believes he is in love with someone else.
(b) She is in love with someone else and afraid to face him.
(c) She has failed to become pregnant.
(d) She thinks he is mad at her.
4. What does Caitlin do when she sees Hugh flirting with a girl in town in Chapter 29?
(a) Pushes the girl down.
(b) Throws cider in his face.
(c) Slaps Hugh.
(d) Runs away crying.
5. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
(a) Davydd is insincere and just making face.
(b) Davydd is lying to take advantage of him.
(c) Maybe Davydd's regrets are honest.
(d) He is unsure what to think.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hugh fall in love with at first sight?
2. Who does Hugh seek out in Chapter 33 to inform them of Ellen's death?
3. Llewelyn learns that his brother Rhodri has taken a(n) _________ wife.
4. As Llewelyn continues to mourn Ellen, what sort of decisions is he making?
5. What is Llewelyn and Ellen's first fight of their marriage about?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)