|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen die of?
(a) Childbed fever.
(b) Scarlet fever.
(c) Thyphoid fever.
2. How do Llewelyn's men treat Davydd after Llewelyn's death?
(a) They will not rally behind him.
(b) They blame him for Llewelyn's death.
(c) They overpower him quickly.
(d) They support him 100%.
3. Who does Ellen give birth to?
(a) A girl.
(b) Twin boys.
(c) Twin girls.
(d) A boy.
4. Where has Amaury been moved to in Chapter 25?
5. Who does Llewelyn come across on the road after fighting with Ellen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Peckam the Archbishop of?
2. By Chapter 26, how long has the church been without an appointed Pope?
3. Why does Ellen avoid Llewelyn in Chapter 24?
4. On which holy day does Davydd lead his attack?
5. What is Llewelyn and Ellen's first fight of their marriage about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Amaury in Chapter 31?
2. Why does Julianna decide to leave in Chapter 33?
3. What is offered the second time Edward sends John over to a peace offering, and how is this offering received.
4. What news does Elund surprise everyone with in Chapter 28?
5. How is Ellen able to improve Llewelyn's mood for their wedding day?
6. What is significant about the day Davydd decides to lead his attack?
7. Who is Roger de Mortimer?
8. How does Llewelyn spend the day he is away from home because he and Ellen are fighting?
9. What actions does Edward take in Chapter 22 to gain Llewelyn's trust and demonstrate that he plans to protect Llewelyn as his liege lord?
10. What does Edward do on Llewelyn's wedding day to try and ruin it?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)