|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the charter that Edward surprises Llewelyn with on his wedding say prevent Llewelyn from doing?
(a) Declaring war on Edward at any time.
(b) Keeping his first born son.
(c) Offering soldiers to the King's enemies.
(d) Offering sanctuary to the King's enemies.
2. What goes wrong during Ellen's delivery of her baby?
(b) Excessive bleeding.
(c) The baby is breech.
(d) The umbilical chord is wrapped around the baby's neck.
3. What group of people does the English court appear to be discriminating against?
4. Llewelyn learns that his brother Rhodri has taken a(n) _________ wife.
5. Who escorts Julianna to her destination after Ellen dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one pet name Ellen calls Edward?
2. Who does not hold true during the truce of the peace negotiations in Chapter 34?
3. How long does Llewelyn stay away from home after he and Ellen have their first fight?
4. What is the relationship between Hugh and Caitlin in Chapter 24?
5. How soon does Hugh marry the girl he falls in love with at first sight after meeting her?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)