|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Chapter 26, how long has the church been without an appointed Pope?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 months.
2. Who escorts Julianna to her destination after Ellen dies?
3. What does Llewelyn do to help Julianna get to her destination after Ellen's death?
(a) Prives her with extra money.
(b) Sends three guards to escort her.
(c) Secures her safe passage through the war lands.
(d) Offers to go with her.
4. What do Edward's men use the bridge for in Chapter 34?
(a) To send women and children out of town and toward safety.
(b) To attack Llewewlyn's men from behind.
(c) To escape without being seen.
(d) To sneak extra supplies.
5. Where does Llewelyn meet Edward to discuss Rhodri's case?
(a) Westminster Castle.
(b) Rhuddlan Castle.
(c) Bristol Castle.
(d) Chester castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Abby escape Wales?
2. What month does Edward set Llewelyn and Ellen's wedding date?
3. Where is a bridge completed in Chapter 34?
4. Llewelyn plans to make Roger de Mortimer his ________.
5. Where has Amaury been moved to in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Julianna decide to leave in Chapter 33?
2. After Davydd and the men learn of Llewelyn's death, what does Davydd have trouble with?
3. What news does Elund surprise everyone with in Chapter 28?
4. How does Edmund talk Edward into truly agreed to seek peace?
5. What happens to Llewelyn when he is in the South in Chapter 36, trying to secure the loyalty of the men there?
6. How does King Edward punish Davydd?
7. What does Edward do on Llewelyn's wedding day to try and ruin it?
8. What happens to Amaury in Chapter 31?
9. What does Ellen reveal to Amaury about Hugh and Elund?
10. How does Caitlin tell Hugh her feelings about him, and how does he react?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)