|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Edward set Llewelyn and Ellen's wedding date?
2. What crime is Davydd convicted of?
(c) Disloyalty to the king.
3. How long after the peace treaty and Llewelyn's surrender, does Edward established strongholds in Wales?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 5 months.
4. What is Llewelyn surprised he is allowed to do when he arrives at the tower in Chapter 21?
(a) Keep his weapon.
(b) Give Edward a hug.
(c) Speak his mind.
(d) Meet his wife.
5. What causes Edward and Edmund to argue about the war in Chapter 34?
(a) Edmund wants to lead the war efforts.
(b) Edmund's brother-in-law is killed.
(c) Llewelyn's army is advancing.
(d) The failed bridge attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ellen explains to Llewelyn that she pretends to be nice to Edward only for ________'s sake.
2. Who betrays Davydd and his family?
3. Llewelyn learns that his brother Rhodri has taken a(n) _________ wife.
4. Where has Amaury been moved to in Chapter 25?
5. What is the relationship between Hugh and Caitlin in Chapter 24?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)