|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which holy day does Davydd lead his attack?
(b) Palm Sunday.
(d) Ash Wednesday.
2. What does Ellen die of?
(a) Thyphoid fever.
(c) Childbed fever.
(d) Scarlet fever.
3. Where has Amaury been moved to in Chapter 25?
4. Who are Davydd and his family traveling to see in Chapter 25?
5. What is John Peckam the Archbishop of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the peace treaty and Llewelyn's surrender, does Edward established strongholds in Wales?
2. How does Amury repay Hugh for his loyalty?
3. The second time John Peckham comes to Llewelyn, what does he offer Llewelyn?
4. Ellen explains to Llewelyn that she pretends to be nice to Edward only for ________'s sake.
5. What does Elund announce in Chapter 28?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during Ellen's childbirth?
2. What is offered the second time Edward sends John over to a peace offering, and how is this offering received.
3. What happens between Hugh and Caitlin in Chapters 24 & 25?
4. What does Elizabeth lament to Hugh at the end of the book?
5. What news does Elund surprise everyone with in Chapter 28?
6. How is Ellen able to improve Llewelyn's mood for their wedding day?
7. What happens to Amaury in Chapter 31?
8. What is Edward's plan when he sends John Peckham to Llewelyn in Chapter 34?
9. When Llewelyn and Davydd encounter one another at the Abbey in Chapter 24, what do they discuss?
10. What does Ellen reveal to Amaury about Hugh and Elund?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)