|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ellen and Llewelyn decide to name their unborn child?
2. What castle does Davydd attack to begin the war?
3. Who helped Abby escape Wales?
(a) No one.
4. When Llewelyn and Edward meet at the tower, when does Edward say he will release Ellen?
(a) He is not sure.
5. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
(a) Her midwife, Juliana, Elizabeth, and Caitlin.
(b) Her midwife, Juliana and Elizabeth.
(c) Just her midwife.
(d) Her midwife anad Llewelyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ellen give birth to?
2. The second time John Peckham comes to Llewelyn, what does he offer Llewelyn?
3. Who betrays Davydd and his family?
4. How do Llewelyn's men treat Davydd after Llewelyn's death?
5. What causes Edward and Edmund to argue about the war in Chapter 34?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Hugh and Caitlin in Chapters 24 & 25?
2. What does Ellen reveal to Amaury about Hugh and Elund?
3. Who is Roger de Mortimer?
4. How does King Edward punish Davydd?
5. What is significant about the day Davydd decides to lead his attack?
6. When Llewelyn and Davydd encounter one another at the Abbey in Chapter 24, what do they discuss?
7. What news does Elund surprise everyone with in Chapter 28?
8. How does Edmund talk Edward into truly agreed to seek peace?
9. What does Elizabeth lament to Hugh at the end of the book?
10. How is Ellen able to improve Llewelyn's mood for their wedding day?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)