|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bran traveling to speak with when he dies?
(a) The pope.
2. How far does Hugh travel to tell Nell about Bran's death?
(a) More than 800 miles.
(b) More than 200 miles.
(c) More than 1,000 miles.
(d) More than 100 miles.
3. What was Prince Edward nicknamed in his childhood by his cousins?
4. How many witnesses does Llewelyn have against Davydd in the murder plot?
5. Who did Hugh's father die while fighting with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Owen de la Pole is Gruffydd's ___________.
2. Who assists Davydd in his murder plot in Chapter 9?
3. What is the one thing Edward does NOT grant when Nell requests his help in Chapter 8?
4. How does Edward feel about Ellen pouring her glass out at Davydd's feet?
5. Where is the crew of Ellen's cog stranded in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why does Davydd get married?
2. Why is Davydd not completely trusted?
3. Who is Arwenna, and what happens to her in Chapter 7?
4. How does Davydd defend himself to Llewelyn regarding the murder plot when they meet privately?
5. With what actions does Llewelyn respond in hearing the murder plot against him?
6. How does Edward, as the new King of England, respond to Nell's request for help?
7. Describe Davydd's murder plot, and why it does not work.
8. How does Hugh show great loyalty to Ellen in Chapter 15?
9. Describe Ellen's travels in Chapter 12 to meet her husband.
10. When Llewelyn finally surrenders, what does he lose? Does he get to keep anything?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)