Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Llewelyn do to help Julianna get to her destination after Ellen's death?
(a) Secures her safe passage through the war lands.
(b) Offers to go with her.
(c) Prives her with extra money.
(d) Sends three guards to escort her.
2. What word does Llewelyn finally receive regarding the King's decision on Arwystli?
(a) The King will not abide by the treaty terms.
(b) The King has thrown the case out.
(c) The King will split the land between himself and Llewelyn.
(d) The King will grand Llewelyn the land.
3. What is Llewelyn surprised he is allowed to do when he arrives at the tower in Chapter 21?
(a) Meet his wife.
(b) Speak his mind.
(c) Keep his weapon.
(d) Give Edward a hug.
4. Who escorts Julianna to her destination after Ellen dies?
5. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
(a) Just her midwife.
(b) Her midwife anad Llewelyn.
(c) Her midwife, Juliana and Elizabeth.
(d) Her midwife, Juliana, Elizabeth, and Caitlin.
6. Who does not hold true during the truce of the peace negotiations in Chapter 34?
7. Ellen explains to Llewelyn that she pretends to be nice to Edward only for ________'s sake.
(c) Her own.
8. What does the charter that Edward surprises Llewelyn with on his wedding say prevent Llewelyn from doing?
(a) Offering soldiers to the King's enemies.
(b) Offering sanctuary to the King's enemies.
(c) Declaring war on Edward at any time.
(d) Keeping his first born son.
9. Who does Llewelyn think is using his name while planning a raid on the King's mines, which will begin the rebellion?
10. How do Llewelyn's men treat Davydd after Llewelyn's death?
(a) They blame him for Llewelyn's death.
(b) They support him 100%.
(c) They overpower him quickly.
(d) They will not rally behind him.
11. Who does Hugh fall in love with at first sight?
12. How do Llewleyn and Davydd respond to Edward's second offers for peace?
(a) They are offended.
(b) They counter the offer.
(c) They laugh at the offer.
(d) They accept the offer.
13. Who does Hugh seek out in Chapter 33 to inform them of Ellen's death?
14. Where will Elizabeth's sons live out the rest of their lives?
(a) Chester Castle.
(b) Cofe Castle.
(c) Bristol Castle.
(d) Dolwyddelan Castle.
15. What goes wrong during Ellen's delivery of her baby?
(a) The umbilical chord is wrapped around the baby's neck.
(c) Excessive bleeding.
(d) The baby is breech.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 38, why are Hugh and Amaury planning to go to Wales?
2. How far away is King Edward when Davydd attacks a castle to start the war?
3. Who does Llewelyn come across on the road after fighting with Ellen?
4. What does Elund announce in Chapter 28?
5. Who was John Peckam supposed to negotiate peace with?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)