|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Davydd and his family taken to face King Edward?
(a) Corfe castle.
(b) Dolwyddelan Castle.
(c) Rhuddlan castle.
(d) Chester castle.
2. Who does Llewelyn come across on the road after fighting with Ellen?
3. How long does Davydd's trial last?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One hour.
4. What is one pet name Ellen calls Edward?
(b) King Ned.
5. As Llewelyn continues to mourn Ellen, what sort of decisions is he making?
(b) He can't make any decisions.
6. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
(a) Maybe Davydd's regrets are honest.
(b) Davydd is insincere and just making face.
(c) Davydd is lying to take advantage of him.
(d) He is unsure what to think.
7. How does Ellen know Roger de Mortimer?
(a) He is her former husband.
(b) He is her long lost brother.
(c) He used to court her.
(d) He is her sworn enemy.
8. How do Llewelyn's men treat Davydd after Llewelyn's death?
(a) They overpower him quickly.
(b) They blame him for Llewelyn's death.
(c) They will not rally behind him.
(d) They support him 100%.
9. What does Caitlin come to Hugh disguised as?
(a) A monk.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A pregnant woman.
(d) A man.
10. Where has Amaury been moved to in Chapter 25?
11. What word does Llewelyn finally receive regarding the King's decision on Arwystli?
(a) The King has thrown the case out.
(b) The King will split the land between himself and Llewelyn.
(c) The King will grand Llewelyn the land.
(d) The King will not abide by the treaty terms.
12. Who does Ellen give birth to?
(a) Twin boys.
(b) A girl.
(c) A boy.
(d) Twin girls.
13. What is the relationship between Hugh and Caitlin in Chapter 24?
(a) They are courting.
(b) They are in love.
(c) They hate each other.
(d) Good friends.
14. Ellen explains to Llewelyn that she pretends to be nice to Edward only for ________'s sake.
(d) Her own.
15. What does Llewelyn do to help Julianna get to her destination after Ellen's death?
(a) Sends three guards to escort her.
(b) Secures her safe passage through the war lands.
(c) Offers to go with her.
(d) Prives her with extra money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Abby escape Wales?
2. How do Llewleyn and Davydd respond to Edward's second offers for peace?
3. Llewelyn plans to make Roger de Mortimer his ________.
4. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
5. What do Ellen and Llewelyn decide to name their unborn child?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)