Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is present while Ellen is giving birth?
(a) Just her midwife.
(b) Her midwife anad Llewelyn.
(c) Her midwife, Juliana, Elizabeth, and Caitlin.
(d) Her midwife, Juliana and Elizabeth.
2. Who helped Abby escape Wales?
(d) No one.
3. Why does Ellen avoid Llewelyn in Chapter 24?
(a) He believes he is in love with someone else.
(b) She is in love with someone else and afraid to face him.
(c) She has failed to become pregnant.
(d) She thinks he is mad at her.
4. What does Caitlin do when she sees Hugh flirting with a girl in town in Chapter 29?
(a) Pushes the girl down.
(b) Throws cider in his face.
(c) Slaps Hugh.
(d) Runs away crying.
5. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
(a) Davydd is insincere and just making face.
(b) Davydd is lying to take advantage of him.
(c) Maybe Davydd's regrets are honest.
(d) He is unsure what to think.
6. Who does Hugh fall in love with at first sight?
7. Who does Hugh seek out in Chapter 33 to inform them of Ellen's death?
8. Llewelyn learns that his brother Rhodri has taken a(n) _________ wife.
9. As Llewelyn continues to mourn Ellen, what sort of decisions is he making?
(c) He can't make any decisions.
10. What is Llewelyn and Ellen's first fight of their marriage about?
(a) They are not sure.
(b) Roger de Mortimer.
(c) Llewelyn going to battle.
(d) Having children.
11. What word does Llewelyn finally receive regarding the King's decision on Arwystli?
(a) The King will not abide by the treaty terms.
(b) The King will grand Llewelyn the land.
(c) The King has thrown the case out.
(d) The King will split the land between himself and Llewelyn.
12. Who does Ellen give birth to?
(a) Twin girls.
(b) Twin boys.
(c) A boy.
(d) A girl.
13. On which holy day does Davydd lead his attack?
(b) Ash Wednesday.
(d) Palm Sunday.
14. Who does Llewelyn come across on the road after fighting with Ellen?
15. What is a second pet name Ellen calls Edward?
(a) Dear cousin.
(b) Dear Ned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward reluctantly agree to make peace with Wales?
2. When Llewelyn's hunters injure a stag and it moves onto English territory, how do the English react?
3. Who are Davydd and his family traveling to see in Chapter 25?
4. What is Llewelyn surprised he is allowed to do when he arrives at the tower in Chapter 21?
5. How far away is King Edward when Davydd attacks a castle to start the war?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)