|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julianna go after Ellen's death?
(d) To live alone in the woods.
2. What is John Peckam the Archbishop of?
3. What does Caitlin do when she sees Hugh flirting with a girl in town in Chapter 29?
(a) Pushes the girl down.
(b) Runs away crying.
(c) Throws cider in his face.
(d) Slaps Hugh.
4. Who files a suite against Llewelyn in Chapter 22?
5. What news does Caitlin bring Hugh when she shows up in disguise?
(a) The war's end.
(b) Her father's death.
(c) Her pregnancy.
(d) Llewelyn's death.
6. Where has Amaury been moved to in Chapter 25?
7. Llewelyn plans to make Roger de Mortimer his ________.
(b) First knight.
8. What is the relationship between Hugh and Caitlin in Chapter 24?
(a) They are in love.
(b) They are courting.
(c) They hate each other.
(d) Good friends.
9. Who was John Peckam supposed to negotiate peace with?
10. Where are Davydd and his family taken to face King Edward?
(a) Rhuddlan castle.
(b) Chester castle.
(c) Dolwyddelan Castle.
(d) Corfe castle.
11. Ellen explains to Llewelyn that she pretends to be nice to Edward only for ________'s sake.
(b) Her own.
12. As Llewelyn continues to mourn Ellen, what sort of decisions is he making?
(a) He can't make any decisions.
13. What does the charter that Edward surprises Llewelyn with on his wedding say prevent Llewelyn from doing?
(a) Keeping his first born son.
(b) Offering sanctuary to the King's enemies.
(c) Offering soldiers to the King's enemies.
(d) Declaring war on Edward at any time.
14. By Chapter 26, how long has the church been without an appointed Pope?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 1 year.
15. How soon does Hugh marry the girl he falls in love with at first sight after meeting her?
(a) Less than a month.
(b) Less than a week.
(c) Two months later.
(d) Less than a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new Pope do for Amaury?
2. When Llewelyn's hunters injure a stag and it moves onto English territory, how do the English react?
3. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
4. Where will Elizabeth's sons live out the rest of their lives?
5. Who does Llewelyn come across on the road after fighting with Ellen?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)