|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a bridge completed in Chapter 34?
(a) From Mon to Genoa.
(b) From Genoa to the Mainland.
(c) From Mon to the Mainland.
(d) From the Minland to Chester.
2. Where does Julianna go after Ellen's death?
(a) To live alone in the woods.
3. What punishment is NOT one that Davydd receives?
(a) He is disembowled.
(b) He is starved.
(c) He is dragged behind horses.
(d) He is beheaded.
4. Who files a suite against Llewelyn in Chapter 22?
5. Who escorts Julianna to her destination after Ellen dies?
6. What goes wrong during Ellen's delivery of her baby?
(a) The umbilical chord is wrapped around the baby's neck.
(b) Excessive bleeding.
(d) The baby is breech.
7. How long after the peace treaty and Llewelyn's surrender, does Edward established strongholds in Wales?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 10 months.
8. What crime is Davydd convicted of?
(c) Disloyalty to the king.
9. By Chapter 26, how long has the church been without an appointed Pope?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
10. Who does Hugh fall in love with at first sight?
11. Where does Llewelyn meet Edward to discuss Rhodri's case?
(a) Chester castle.
(b) Bristol Castle.
(c) Rhuddlan Castle.
(d) Westminster Castle.
12. What news does Caitlin bring Hugh when she shows up in disguise?
(a) Llewelyn's death.
(b) The war's end.
(c) Her father's death.
(d) Her pregnancy.
13. Who does Hugh seek out in Chapter 33 to inform them of Ellen's death?
14. What causes Edward and Edmund to argue about the war in Chapter 34?
(a) Edmund wants to lead the war efforts.
(b) The failed bridge attack.
(c) Edmund's brother-in-law is killed.
(d) Llewelyn's army is advancing.
15. How long does Davydd's trial last?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) One hour.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Edward set Llewelyn and Ellen's wedding date?
2. What does the charter that Edward surprises Llewelyn with on his wedding say prevent Llewelyn from doing?
3. What does the new Pope do for Amaury?
4. The second time John Peckham comes to Llewelyn, what does he offer Llewelyn?
5. Where has Amaury been moved to in Chapter 25?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)