|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people has Edward segregated?
(a) Non-religous people.
(b) Catholic people.
(c) Jewish people.
(d) Christian people.
2. In Chapter 17, the King marvels at Davydd's ability to do what?
(a) Train horses quickly.
(b) Win over women.
(c) Handle is sword.
(d) Debate any topic well.
3. How old is Hugh de Whitton in Chapter 1?
4. Which of the following of Llewelyn's relatives is NOT buried at the Abby church?
(a) His sons.
(b) His wife, Joanna.
(c) His daughters.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What does Ellen threaten Thomas with in Chapter 13?
(a) That she will tell Edward he tried to rape her.
(b) She will scare his name forever across the land.
(c) She will tell Edward he hit her.
(d) She will kill him if Amaury dies.
6. What is Amaury's profession?
7. What is the name of the cog Ellen sails on to meet Llewelyn?
(a) Celtic Cross.
(b) Holy Cross.
(c) King Edward.
(d) Bristol Cross.
8. What fatal condition does Nell suffer from?
9. How does Edward react to Simon's victory and capture of King Henry?
(a) He prepares to flee the country.
(b) He declares war on Simon.
(c) He doubles his guards around the castle.
(d) He surrenders to Simon.
10. What was Prince Edward nicknamed in his childhood by his cousins?
11. Who assists Davydd in his murder plot in Chapter 9?
(b) No one.
12. Who is Thomas the Archdeacon?
(a) The first mate.
(b) The lead pirate.
(c) The head knight.
(d) The religious figure aboard the cog.
13. How does Tertian fever affect people?
(a) It makes people break out in large hives.
(b) It dehydrates people through sweating too much.
(c) It turns skin a dark yellow.
(d) It returns every three days.
14. Edmund Plantagenet is the ________ of Leicester and Lancaster.
15. What do Llewelyn and his brother fight over?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Simon win a large victory and capture King Henry?
2. What does Brian suggest to Hugh to get the money he needs in Chapter 14?
3. Who is Bran traveling to speak with when he dies?
4. How does Hugh earn Brian's trust and friendship?
5. Who is Llewelyn's niece who loves animals?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)