|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Llewelyn contacts Nell in Chapter 11 does she die?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two months.
2. In Chapter 17, the King marvels at Davydd's ability to do what?
(a) Win over women.
(b) Train horses quickly.
(c) Handle is sword.
(d) Debate any topic well.
3. Edmund Plantagenet is the ________ of Leicester and Lancaster.
4. Where has Owain been for 15 years?
5. What is Llewelyn ap Gruffydd's title?
(a) Prince of Wales.
(b) King of England.
(c) Prince of Evesham.
(d) Prince of England.
6. Who allows Simon's body to be mutilated?
7. Who is Eleanora?
(a) Edward and Edmund's cousin.
(b) Edmund's wife.
(c) Edward and Edmund's sister.
(d) Edward's wife.
8. What group of people has Edward segregated?
(a) Catholic people.
(b) Non-religous people.
(c) Christian people.
(d) Jewish people.
9. Which two characters are known as outlaws for murdering a cousin?
(a) Rhodri and Owain.
(b) Bran and Rhodri.
(c) Bran and Guy.
(d) Guy and Owain.
10. What was built in Powys territory, which angered the Powys lords and England?
(a) Chester Castle.
(b) Shrewsbury Castle.
(c) Bristol Castle.
(d) Dolforwyn Castle.
11. What was Prince Edward nicknamed in his childhood by his cousins?
12. Which of the following of Llewelyn's relatives is NOT buried at the Abby church?
(a) His wife, Joanna.
(b) His daughters.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His sons.
13. What inhibits the murder plot in Chapter 9 from actually happening?
(a) Lightening hitting the castle during a storm.
(b) Davydd gets too worried and calls it off.
(c) Heavy rain and a mudslide.
(d) The plot is revealed too early and Llewelyn finds out.
14. In Chapter 6, where is the messenger from who comes to see Edward?
15. What fatal condition does Nell suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bran related to Simon?
2. How does Davydd feel about the land Edward rewards him with in Chapter 19?
3. Nell tell Amaury that all of her regrets in life are for ___________.
4. What happens if Llewelyn were to agree to do homage to King Edward?
5. In what condition is Rhys ap Gruffydd brought to Llewelnd in Chapter 19?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)