|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward feel about Ellen pouring her glass out at Davydd's feet?
2. What is grown on the Island of Mon?
3. Who does Hugh owe his life to?
4. Who is Bran traveling to speak with when he dies?
(d) The pope.
5. What body of water does Ellen sail across to meet Llewelyn?
(a) The Bristol Channel.
(b) The English Channel.
(c) The Celtic Sea.
(d) The North Sea.
6. Who is Llewelyn's niece who loves animals?
7. Edmund Plantagenet is the ________ of Leicester and Lancaster.
8. Hugh is rewarded for his loyalty by being assigned as __________ guard.
(c) Sir Olivier's.
9. What group of people has Edward segregated?
(a) Non-religous people.
(b) Jewish people.
(c) Christian people.
(d) Catholic people.
10. How does Ellen initially respond to the question Davydd asks her upon their first meeting?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She stares at him coldly.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She laughs in his face.
11. Who allows Simon's body to be mutilated?
12. Where does Hugh live in Chapter 1?
(a) Evesham Abby.
(b) Evesham countryside.
(c) With an uncle.
(d) Evenshire Abby.
13. Who stabs Edward in Chapter 6?
(a) An unknown man.
(b) The messenger.
(c) One of his guards.
(d) Edward stabs himself.
14. After hearing the confession of who was behind the plot to murder him, Llewelyn burns Gruffydd's castle at ________ to the ground and claims the Powys lands.
15. What is Amaury's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen threaten Thomas with in Chapter 13?
2. What do Llewelyn and his brother fight over?
3. How many witnesses does Llewelyn have against Davydd in the murder plot?
4. Where is diseased flesh cut away from Edward while he heals from his stab wound?
5. Where has Owain been for 15 years?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)