Short Answer Key
Chapters 1, Evesham Abby, England, January 1271- 3, Siena, Tuscany, March 1271
1. What genre is this book?
2. The story addresses royal houses from England and ________.
3. What time period does the book cover?
1271 - 1283.
4. What battle occurred five years prior to the beginning of the novel?
5. What is Simon de Montfort's relationship to Prince Edward?
6. What was Prince Edward nicknamed in his childhood by his cousins?
7. Who allows Simon's body to be mutilated?
8. How old is Hugh de Whitton in Chapter 1?
9. Who did Hugh's father die while fighting with?
10. Where does Hugh live in Chapter 1?
11. Who do Hugh and Hugh de Whitton encounter, wounded, in Chapter 1?
12. Where does Hugh volunteer to lead the wounded individual he comes across...
This section contains 2,461 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)