1. What genre is this book?
(b) Historical fiction.
2. The story addresses royal houses from England and ________.
3. What time period does the book cover?
(a) 1271 and 1283
(c) 1271 - 1283.
4. What battle occurred five years prior to the beginning of the novel?
5. What is Simon de Montfort's relationship to Prince Edward?
(c) Second cousins.
6. What was Prince Edward nicknamed in his childhood by his cousins?
7. Who allows Simon's body to be mutilated?
8. How old is Hugh de Whitton in Chapter 1?
9. Who did Hugh's father die while fighting with?
10. Where does Hugh live in Chapter 1?
(a) Evesham countryside.
(b) Evenshire Abby.
(c) Evesham Abby.
(d) With an uncle.
11. Who do Hugh and Hugh de Whitton encounter, wounded, in Chapter 1?
This section contains 3,943 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)