Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
He is not yet named.
2. Where is the setting at the opening of the Introduction?
3. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
4. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
5. Why has the population of the narrator's neighborhood grown rapidly by 1950?
People are escaping persecution in other countries.
6. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
7. What does the narrator decide to do?
Go to rabbinical school.
This section contains 4,798 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)