|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth Gordon want?
(a) Rachel to marry Ruth's best friend's son.
(b) Michael to be moved to an institution.
(c) The experiment on Michael stopped.
(d) Rachel to marry Danny soon.
2. How does Reuven's response to one exam question shock the examiners?
(a) It is in a scope and depth not expected by students.
(b) It is radical beyond heterodoxy.
(c) It suggests that the Talmud did not entirely contain the principles of its own interpretation.
(d) It reveals Reuven's lack of faith.
3. About whom does Rachel ask Reuven?
(a) Reuven's father.
(b) Kotzker Rebbe.
(d) Reuven's sister.
4. According to Reuven, with whom are the Hasid at war?
(c) No one.
5. What does Reuven take Danny on Friday?
(a) A copy of David Malter's book.
(b) An invitation to a theological discussion.
(c) A copy of Kalman's commentaries on David Malter's book.
(d) A written transcript of a conversation with Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Michael fantasize?
2. What film do Danny and Reuven and their dates go to see?
3. What classes does Reuven study?
4. What does Danny tell Reuven about Kalman?
5. What is the day after the sailing trip?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)