|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(a) Tripping and falling down.
(b) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
(d) Playing soccer.
2. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
(a) A neighborhood watch system.
(b) A bookie system.
(c) Educational institutions.
(d) Two rival gangs.
3. For what is Reuven preparing?
(a) To travel to a European Yeshiva.
(b) His smicha examination.
(d) To visit Michael.
4. What do the teachers at Professor Gordon's school think about David Malter's book?
(a) They have serious reservations.
(b) They think it is poorly written.
(c) They love it.
(d) They think it is heretical.
5. Why does Kalman ask Reuven to stay after class?
(a) To tell him he is recommending expulsion from the seminary.
(b) To ask him to do some research for Kalman.
(c) To ask Reuven about Reuven father's book.
(d) To give him an extra assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
2. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
3. How is Michael doing?
4. What does Danny say about Kotzker Rebbe?
5. Whose class is Reuven in at the opening of Chapter 6?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)