|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of what class does Greenfield stalk?
(a) Finite mathematics.
(b) Advanced calculus.
2. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) From working so hard on a new book.
(b) From his worldwide travels.
(c) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
(d) Because he has had the flu.
3. Who is Abraham Gordon?
(a) A man who escaped from Ravensbrook.
(b) Rachel Gorden's father.
(c) A professor who is hated by the Jewish orthodoxy.
(d) The temple cantor.
4. Who does Michael talk about?
(d) Professor Gordon.
5. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
(a) He has been ill.
(b) He had a major final in another class.
(c) He is prepared.
(d) His father forbids him to attend seminary any longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Reuven return to seminary?
2. What does Kalman say to Reuven in class?
3. What does Kalman have Reuven read aloud?
4. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
5. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)