|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
(a) Stop rolling the dice.
(b) Buy her a candied apple.
(c) Go home to rest.
(d) See a doctor.
2. Who does Kalman believe has the authority to interpret ancient Hebrew texts?
(a) Only an ordained Rabbi.
(b) The great commentators of old.
(c) Anyone who has studied the necessary prerequisites.
(d) No one.
3. What does Michael perceive about many things?
(a) They are dirty.
(b) They belong to aliens.
(c) They are unreal.
(d) They are harmful.
4. Who asks Reuven to talk with Michael?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(c) Rachel Gordon.
(d) Reuven's father.
5. Where is Reuven at the opening of Chapter 9?
(a) With Danny.
(b) In another of Rav Kalman's classes.
(c) In the Frankel library.
(d) With Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teachers at Professor Gordon's school think about David Malter's book?
2. How does David Malter react to the article Kalman writes about Malter's book?
3. What does Kalman claim unravels and destroys the Talmud's authority?
4. With whom does Greenfield argue?
5. Who has shut himself up for twenty years?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)