|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of what class does Greenfield stalk?
(a) Finite mathematics.
(c) Advanced calculus.
2. To whom does Reuven talk about Michael's actions?
(a) Just Danny.
(b) A new psychiatrist at the hospital.
(c) Mary and Danny.
(d) His father.
3. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's father.
(b) Rachel's cousin.
(c) Rachel's brother.
(d) Rachel's uncle.
4. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
(a) The books on Danny's book shelves.
(b) War reparations from Germany.
5. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
(a) A fanatical, orthodox Rabbi.
(b) A very liberal Jewish Rabbi.
(c) A kind, gentle soul.
(d) A fanatical Zionist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
2. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
3. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
4. What enrages Michael and causes him to organize a group of boys to try to get out of the treatment center?
5. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)