|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the conversation between Danny and Reuven turn after talking about Rachel?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(b) Reuven's father.
(c) Kalman Rebbe.
2. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
(d) He is not yet named.
3. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
(a) At the hospital while visiting Michael.
(b) At Ellis Island.
(c) The library.
(d) The zoo.
4. What film do Danny and Reuven and their dates go to see?
(a) Mutiny on the Bounty.
(b) Death of a Salesman.
(c) King Kong.
(d) Pride and Prejudice.
5. How is Michael's treatment progressing?
(a) It is going as planned.
(b) It has been terminated.
(c) It has cured Michael and he is going home.
(d) It is not productive as yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven feel towards Kalman?
2. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
3. Where is David Malter offered a position?
4. About what does Michael feel bad?
5. What is going on with Michael during this time?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)