|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) What the shapes look like.
(b) Whether they portend a storm.
(c) If they can support angels.
(d) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
2. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
(a) The old man from the fair the night before.
(b) His dead grandfather.
(d) Mount Olympus.
3. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Reuven's oldest brother.
(b) Reuven's father.
(c) Rabbi Rav Kalman
(d) Professor Gordon.
4. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
(a) He is not yet named.
5. What does Reuven say he received from Kalman?
(d) Enthusiastic embracing of Reuven's interpretive methodology.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
2. Where is Reuven at the opening of Chapter 9?
3. What does Kalman do in protest about the planned changes at his school?
4. Who does Michael see briefly?
5. About what does Michael feel bad?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)