|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
(a) The Talmud.
(b) Peaceful negotiations.
(c) The crusades.
2. How does David Malter react to the article Kalman writes about Malter's book?
3. What does Michael still refuse to do?
(a) Admit he has a problem.
(b) Go to synagogue.
(c) Talk about himself.
4. Where is David Malter offered a position?
(a) At the Yeshiva where Professor Gordon teaches.
(b) He does not want a new position.
(c) At the Frankel Seminary.
5. What does Reuven tell Danny when he returns to Danny?
(a) That Danny's father is very perturbed with Danny.
(b) That Reuven told Reb Saunders about Danny's involvement with Rachel.
(c) That Danny's father is delighted to hear about Rachel.
(d) That Reuven is not going to see Michael anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael go when Reuven goes in the house?
2. What does Reuven continue to do with Rav Kalman?
3. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
4. What is Reuven's father's response to Reuven's meetings with Kalman?
5. Who is Rachel Gorden?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)