|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reuven's response to one exam question shock the examiners?
(a) It is radical beyond heterodoxy.
(b) It suggests that the Talmud did not entirely contain the principles of its own interpretation.
(c) It is in a scope and depth not expected by students.
(d) It reveals Reuven's lack of faith.
2. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
(a) Because the girl he likes father is one and he will not allow them to see each other.
(b) Because they are fanatics and hypocrites.
(c) He does not hate them; he is fascinated with them.
(d) Because they make other Jews look unholy.
3. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(b) Reuven's father.
(c) Rabbi Rav Kalman
(d) Reuven's oldest brother.
4. What is Michael like went Reuven goes to see him?
(c) Quiet but communicative.
5. Who does Reuven visit after speaking with Kalman?
(a) Danny Saunders.
(b) Rachel Gordon.
(d) David Malter.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Greenfield argue?
2. What does Reuven take Danny on Friday?
3. Who is Rachel Gorden?
4. What does Michael burn?
5. What does Reuven's father finish?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)