|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) Ring toss.
(b) A bottle knock down.
(c) A dice game.
(d) Ball throwing.
2. What is one topic of conversation between Reuven and Michael the next day after the fair?
(a) The defeat of Germany.
(b) Rachel's good points.
(c) Rachel's family.
(d) Michael's nosebleeds.
3. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's father.
(b) Rachel's cousin.
(c) Rachel's uncle.
(d) Rachel's brother.
4. What languages are difficult for Kalman in reading David Malter's book?
(a) English and Greek.
(b) Greek and Latin.
(c) English and Latin.
(d) Greek and German.
5. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
(a) Because they make other Jews look unholy.
(b) Because the girl he likes father is one and he will not allow them to see each other.
(c) He does not hate them; he is fascinated with them.
(d) Because they are fanatics and hypocrites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
2. What does Kalman say he cannot do?
3. What does Danny tell Reuven about Kalman?
4. Who asks Reuven to talk with Michael?
5. What happens every time Professor Gordon publishes a book?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)