|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What classes does Reuven study?
(a) Religion and philosophy.
2. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
(a) His house catches fire.
(b) The hospital where Daniel works catches fire.
(c) His father dies.
(d) An emergency with a schizophrenic boy.
3. What leads Reuven to read books by Professor Gordon?
(a) Reuven's father asks him to do so.
(b) Reuven's search for meaning.
(c) Reuven's distaste for Rabbi Kalman.
(d) Reuven's interest in Rachel Gordon.
4. Why is Rav Kalman's orthodoxy so entrenched?
(a) No one knows why.
(b) Because of the beatings by his father when Rav Kalman is young.
(c) Because he knows he is right.
(d) Because of the horrific events of the holocaust.
5. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
(a) Rachel's brother.
(c) Danny's youngest brother.
(d) Reuven's youngest brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny want Reuven to convince Michael's parents to do?
2. What has Michael asked?
3. How does David Malter react to the article Kalman writes about Malter's book?
4. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
5. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)