|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
2. When does Reuven return to seminary?
(a) He is going to sit out one semester and then go back.
(b) He has never been in seminary.
(c) The Friday after Michael is taken to the treatment center.
(d) He decides not to return.
3. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) Whether they portend a storm.
(b) If they can support angels.
(c) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
(d) What the shapes look like.
4. Against what does Kalman fight?
(a) The inclusion of Reuven in the group of examinees.
(b) The formation of a rabbinics department.
(c) Allowing Professor Gordon to guest lecture at his school.
(d) The exclusion of Reuven in the group of examinees.
5. What does Reuven feel caught between in the religious community?
(a) He does not feel caught between anything.
(b) Men who desire power.
(c) Men who are ambitious.
(d) Tradition and innovation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rav Kalman ask Reuven?
2. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
3. Why does Kalman ask Reuven to stay after class?
4. What sect is the seminary that Reuven attends?
5. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)