|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael talk about?
(b) Professor Gordon.
2. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) Coney Island.
(c) Times Square.
(d) The beach.
3. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
(a) At the hospital while visiting Michael.
(b) The zoo.
(c) The library.
(d) At Ellis Island.
4. What happens every time Professor Gordon publishes a book?
(a) Nothing that affects Michael.
(b) Michael is confused.
(c) His father ignores Michael's needs.
(d) Michael is ridiculed at school.
5. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
(a) A fanatical Zionist.
(b) A very liberal Jewish Rabbi.
(c) A kind, gentle soul.
(d) A fanatical, orthodox Rabbi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Nota Finkel?
2. Who is Abe Greenfield?
3. With whom does Reb Saunders think Danny is involved?
4. Who does Professor Gordon want as his student?
5. What does Michael see in himself?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)