|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(a) He breaks down.
(c) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
(d) He hits the elderly man.
2. Who asks Reuven to talk with Michael?
(a) Rachel Gordon.
(b) Reuven's father.
(c) Professor Gordon.
3. What leads Reuven to read books by Professor Gordon?
(a) Reuven's search for meaning.
(b) Reuven's interest in Rachel Gordon.
(c) Reuven's father asks him to do so.
(d) Reuven's distaste for Rabbi Kalman.
4. Who was Nota Finkel?
(a) He quashed a secularist revolt.
(b) He was a well-known Talmudist.
(c) He was a fanatical Zionist who changed his mind about Israel.
(d) He was excommuicated in the 1800s for heresy.
5. What does Kalman say he cannot do?
(a) Understand Reuven.
(b) Allow Reuven's heretics to influence others.
(c) Pass Reuven.
(d) Push Reuven away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
2. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
3. Who has been seeing Rachel more and more?
4. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
5. When does Reuven return to seminary?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)