|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator decide to do?
(a) Go to rabbinical school.
(b) Join the army.
(c) Return to Eurpoe after it is rebuilt.
(d) Move to Israel.
2. Where does Reuven go after Kalman's class?
(a) To talk to the Rabbi of his synogogue.
(b) To see Michael.
(c) To sail.
(d) To see Rachel.
3. What is Reb Saunders happy to think about the Gordon family?
(a) They are wealthy.
(b) They observe the commandments.
(c) They are willing to stand up for their beliefs.
(d) They are well educated.
4. Who has shut himself up for twenty years?
(a) The man who lives on Reuven's street.
(b) Reuven's great-grandmother.
(c) Kotzker Rebbe.
(d) Reuven's uncle.
5. What does Danny tell Reuven about Kalman?
(a) Kalman has become engaged.
(b) Kalman has said disturbing things about Reuven.
(c) Kalman is speaking next week at the theological seminar.
(d) Kalman has written a review of David Malter's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
2. What does Reuven say about Rachel Gordon?
3. What is Reuven's father's response to Reuven's meetings with Kalman?
4. What classes does Reuven study?
5. What concerns Rachel about the idea of marrying Danny?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)