|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many typographical errors does Reuven's father find in his new book?
2. Why is Michael taken away?
(a) For setting a fire and cutting Reuven.
(b) For slapping Rachel.
(c) For screaming obscenities at other patients.
(d) For trying to slit his wrists.
3. According to rumors, what is one thing Kalman goes through during WWII?
(a) Fleeing from Germany to Australia.
(b) Being forced to work in mines in Poland.
(c) Seeing his children taken for adoption by German families.
(d) Seeing his family shot.
4. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(d) Thin blood.
5. What does Reuven feel towards Kalman?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Michael begin treatment?
2. What does Danny say about Michael?
3. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
4. To whom does the conversation between Danny and Reuven turn after talking about Rachel?
5. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)