|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is David Malter offered a position?
(a) At the Frankel Seminary.
(c) At the Yeshiva where Professor Gordon teaches.
(d) He does not want a new position.
2. What does the narrator decide to do?
(a) Go to rabbinical school.
(b) Return to Eurpoe after it is rebuilt.
(c) Move to Israel.
(d) Join the army.
3. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
(a) As a mitzvah.
(b) To see if Daniel and Michael will hit if off.
(c) To ask Daniel about his experiences in a concentration camp.
(d) Because Rachel would like to meet Daniel.
4. With whom does Rav Kalman have an intense argument?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(b) Rav Gershenson.
(c) Reuven Malter.
(d) David Malter.
5. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(c) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
(d) He wins a trophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What classes does Reuven study?
2. To whom does Reuven talk about Michael's actions?
3. What is Reuven's father's response to Reuven's meetings with Kalman?
4. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
5. Who is David Malter?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)