|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reuven, what will happen to the Hasid if they do not change?
(a) They will grow stronger.
(b) They will stagnate.
(c) They will lose.
(d) They will be left at the wayside.
2. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
3. According to Rueven's friend, what rumors are circulating through the seminary?
(a) That Reuven plans to marry Rachel Gordon.
(b) That Reuven is going to be dismissed from seminary.
(c) That Kalman has a personal vendetta against Professor Gordon,
(d) That Reuven is going to apply to Professor Gordon's seminary.
4. What does Danny want Reuven to convince Michael's parents to do?
(a) Take Michael home.
(b) Send him to Paris where they are successfully treating his problem.
(c) Send him to the West Coast to a successful clinic.
(d) Let them try isolation therapy on Michael..
5. What is Reuven's opinion about the proposed treatment for Michael?
(a) He thinks it is cruel.
(b) He thinks it is unlikely to make a difference.
(c) He has no opinion.
(d) He supports Danny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kalman do in protest about the planned changes at his school?
2. What is Abe Greenfield's area of expertise?
3. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
4. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
5. About what does Michael feel bad?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)