|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David Malter, how do scribal errors influence his interpretation of texts?
(a) The errors are not mentioned by the narrator.
(b) The errors give him the authority to re-interpret words.
(c) They do not have any bearing on how he interprets texts.
(d) They render the texts useless.
2. Who has been seeing Rachel more and more?
(a) An unnamed man from Harvard.
3. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
(b) If they can support angels.
(c) What the shapes look like.
(d) Whether they portend a storm.
4. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(c) Being overweight.
(d) Being underweight.
5. What does Kalman ask Reuven one day after class?
(a) If Reuven's father could give Kalman a call.
(b) If Reuven is dating Rachel Gordon.
(c) If Rueven was associating with Professor Gorden at Frankel library.
(d) If Reuven wants to be his research assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
2. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
3. What does Danny want Reuven to convince Michael's parents to do?
4. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
5. Who is Rachel Gorden?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)