|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Michael taken away?
(a) For setting a fire and cutting Reuven.
(b) For trying to slit his wrists.
(c) For screaming obscenities at other patients.
(d) For slapping Rachel.
2. How does David Malter react to the article Kalman writes about Malter's book?
3. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
(a) Peaceful negotiations.
(b) The crusades.
(c) The Talmud.
4. Where is Reuven at the opening of Chapter 9?
(a) With Danny.
(b) In another of Rav Kalman's classes.
(c) With Michael.
(d) In the Frankel library.
5. Where does Reuven go after Kalman's class?
(a) To see Rachel.
(b) To see Michael.
(c) To talk to the Rabbi of his synogogue.
(d) To sail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
2. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
3. What does Danny tell Reuven about Kalman?
4. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
5. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)