|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Danny?
(a) The grocery boy.
(b) Reuven's best friend.
(c) Reuven's younger brother.
(d) Reuven's first cousin.
2. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
3. Whose class is Reuven in at the opening of Chapter 6?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(c) Rav Kalman.
(d) His father's.
4. How many typographical errors does Reuven's father find in his new book?
5. What does Reuven feel caught between in the religious community?
(a) He does not feel caught between anything.
(b) Tradition and innovation.
(c) Men who are ambitious.
(d) Men who desire power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kalman say was his teacher of the Torah?
2. About whom does Michael fantasize?
3. What does the narrator decide to do?
4. Why does Reuven say he visited the Frankel library?
5. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)