|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kalman ask Reuven one day after class?
(a) If Reuven's father could give Kalman a call.
(b) If Reuven wants to be his research assistant.
(c) If Reuven is dating Rachel Gordon.
(d) If Rueven was associating with Professor Gorden at Frankel library.
2. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(d) Thin blood.
3. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(a) Being overweight.
(c) Being underweight.
4. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
(a) She didn't bring Michael home after his first nosebleed.
(b) She let Michael gamble.
(c) She lied to her father.
(d) She is with a non-Jewish date.
5. What languages are difficult for Kalman in reading David Malter's book?
(a) Greek and German.
(b) English and Latin.
(c) Greek and Latin.
(d) English and Greek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
2. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
3. Of what does Kalman remind Reuven?
4. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
5. When does Reuven return to seminary?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)