|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(a) Being underweight.
(b) Being overweight.
2. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
(a) The Talmud.
(c) Peaceful negotiations.
(d) The crusades.
3. What time frame does Chapter 5 concern?
(a) It is not stated.
(b) Autumn to early December of 1951.
(c) Early 1951.
(d) Late 1952.
4. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
(a) Because the girl he likes father is one and he will not allow them to see each other.
(b) Because they make other Jews look unholy.
(c) Because they are fanatics and hypocrites.
(d) He does not hate them; he is fascinated with them.
5. Who does Kalman say was his teacher of the Torah?
(a) One of the greatest teachers of the Torah in the world.
(b) His father.
(c) He does not mention from where he learns the Torah.
(d) He is self taught.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
2. What does Reuven's father finish?
3. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
4. What book does Reuven read by Kalman on the subway?
5. What sect is the seminary that Reuven attends?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)