|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reuven feel towards Kalman?
2. When does Reuven return to seminary?
(a) He decides not to return.
(b) He is going to sit out one semester and then go back.
(c) The Friday after Michael is taken to the treatment center.
(d) He has never been in seminary.
3. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
(a) His father dies.
(b) His house catches fire.
(c) The hospital where Daniel works catches fire.
(d) An emergency with a schizophrenic boy.
4. What is the setting at the opening to Chapter 8?
(a) The Frankel library.
(b) A sailboat on the East River.
(c) Rav Kalman's Torah class.
(d) Professor Gordon's home.
5. Where does Michael go when Reuven goes in the house?
(a) To see Reb Kalman.
(b) To a pagoda.
(c) Back to the treatment center.
(d) To the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kalman ask Reuven one day after class?
2. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
3. Who is Reuven?
4. What does Danny tell Reuven about Kalman?
5. Who does Reuven visit after speaking with Kalman?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)