|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the day after the sailing trip?
(a) No special day.
(d) Yom Kippur.
2. What sect is the seminary that Reuven attends?
3. What book does Reuven read by Kalman on the subway?
(a) A book on the reasons for excommunication of a member of the Jewish community.
(b) A book about some very obscure passages in the Talmud.
(c) A book on ethics.
(d) A book on interpreting techniques.
4. When does Michael begin treatment?
(a) He starts the same day that Michael returns to classes.
(b) He agrees to start after the new year.
(c) He refuses treatment.
(d) The second week in October.
5. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
(a) The books on Danny's book shelves.
(b) War reparations from Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
2. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
4. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
5. What does Michael see in himself?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)