|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David Malter, how do scribal errors influence his interpretation of texts?
(a) The errors are not mentioned by the narrator.
(b) The errors give him the authority to re-interpret words.
(c) They do not have any bearing on how he interprets texts.
(d) They render the texts useless.
2. Why does Kalman ask Reuven to stay after class?
(a) To give him an extra assignment.
(b) To tell him he is recommending expulsion from the seminary.
(c) To ask him to do some research for Kalman.
(d) To ask Reuven about Reuven father's book.
3. What classes does Reuven study?
(c) Religion and philosophy.
4. What does Reuven decide to teach Michael?
(a) How to whittle.
(b) How to sail.
(c) How to read Hebrew.
(d) How to dance.
5. What does Michael perceive about many things?
(a) They are dirty.
(b) They are harmful.
(c) They belong to aliens.
(d) They are unreal.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what school is Greenfield earning his Ph.D.?
2. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
3. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
4. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
5. What does Kalman ask of Reuven?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)