|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Greenfield argue?
(c) No one.
2. Who is David Malter?
(a) Reuven's neighbor.
(b) Michael's uncle.
(c) Reuven's father.
(d) Reuven's grandfather.
3. What is Reb Saunders happy to think about the Gordon family?
(a) They observe the commandments.
(b) They are wealthy.
(c) They are willing to stand up for their beliefs.
(d) They are well educated.
4. How many typographical errors does Reuven's father find in his new book?
5. What does Danny want Reuven to convince Michael's parents to do?
(a) Let them try isolation therapy on Michael..
(b) Send him to Paris where they are successfully treating his problem.
(c) Send him to the West Coast to a successful clinic.
(d) Take Michael home.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
2. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
3. What leads Reuven to read books by Professor Gordon?
4. Who is Danny?
5. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)