|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one topic of conversation between Reuven and Michael the next day after the fair?
(a) Rachel's good points.
(b) Michael's nosebleeds.
(c) The defeat of Germany.
(d) Rachel's family.
2. What surprises Kalman's Torah class?
(a) Kalman's humility.
(b) Kalman's announcement about his teacher.
(c) Kalman's behavior towards Professor Gordon.
(d) Kalman's apology to Greenfield.
3. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
(a) No one.
(b) The Zionists.
(c) Many Hasidic sects.
(d) The reformed Jews.
4. Who has been seeing Rachel more and more?
(d) An unnamed man from Harvard.
5. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(a) The booth attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
2. Where does Reuven go after Kalman's class?
3. How is Michael doing?
4. Why does Kalman ask Reuven to stay after class?
5. What does Michael burn?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)