|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David Malter react to the article Kalman writes about Malter's book?
2. What does Michael still refuse to do?
(a) Go to synagogue.
(c) Admit he has a problem.
(d) Talk about himself.
3. Who is Abraham Gordon?
(a) The temple cantor.
(b) A professor who is hated by the Jewish orthodoxy.
(c) Rachel Gorden's father.
(d) A man who escaped from Ravensbrook.
4. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) A dice game.
(b) A bottle knock down.
(c) Ring toss.
(d) Ball throwing.
5. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
(b) Peaceful negotiations.
(c) The crusades.
(d) The Talmud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Reuven and is acting odd?
2. What surprises Kalman's Torah class?
3. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
4. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
5. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)