|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's cousin.
(b) Rachel's father.
(c) Rachel's brother.
(d) Rachel's uncle.
2. Why does Reuven say he visited the Frankel library?
(a) To meet with a friend who lives nearby.
(b) To help his father in research.
(c) To meet with Rachel.
(d) To sign a petition to the city about discrimination.
3. Who is Danny?
(a) Reuven's younger brother.
(b) Reuven's first cousin.
(c) The grocery boy.
(d) Reuven's best friend.
4. What leads Reuven to read books by Professor Gordon?
(a) Reuven's father asks him to do so.
(b) Reuven's search for meaning.
(c) Reuven's interest in Rachel Gordon.
(d) Reuven's distaste for Rabbi Kalman.
5. From what school is Greenfield earning his Ph.D.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
2. How do David Malter and Rav Kalman differ academically?
3. Who has shut himself up for twenty years?
4. Who does Michael talk about?
5. Who asks Reuven to talk with Michael?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)