|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Michael doing?
(a) Reuven does not know.
(b) As well as can be expected.
(c) He is fine and has been released from treatment.
(d) He has had a major breakdown.
2. What does Danny say about Kotzker Rebbe?
(a) He is demonic.
(b) He is heroic.
(c) He is isolated.
(d) He is delusional.
3. What does Danny want Reuven to convince Michael's parents to do?
(a) Take Michael home.
(b) Send him to the West Coast to a successful clinic.
(c) Let them try isolation therapy on Michael..
(d) Send him to Paris where they are successfully treating his problem.
4. What does Michael still refuse to do?
(a) Talk about himself.
(c) Go to synagogue.
(d) Admit he has a problem.
5. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
(a) That his case appears hopeless.
(b) That Michael is doing quite well.
(c) Very little.
(d) That Michael is in a permanent facility for the mentally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
2. What does Danny say about Michael?
3. Who does Kalman believe has the authority to interpret ancient Hebrew texts?
4. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
5. What classes does Reuven study?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)