|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to rumors, what is one thing Kalman goes through during WWII?
(a) Being forced to work in mines in Poland.
(b) Seeing his children taken for adoption by German families.
(c) Seeing his family shot.
(d) Fleeing from Germany to Australia.
2. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
(a) She is with a non-Jewish date.
(b) She lied to her father.
(c) She didn't bring Michael home after his first nosebleed.
(d) She let Michael gamble.
3. What time frame does Chapter 5 concern?
(a) Early 1951.
(b) It is not stated.
(c) Late 1952.
(d) Autumn to early December of 1951.
4. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
(a) Very little.
(b) That Michael is doing quite well.
(c) That his case appears hopeless.
(d) That Michael is in a permanent facility for the mentally ill.
5. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
(a) Being interned in a concentration camp.
(b) The death of the Rabbi's oldest daughter.
(c) Fighting in the Jewish underground in Germany.
(d) Fleeing Germany New Zealand in the late 1930s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny say about Michael?
2. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
3. To what time does a flashback go?
4. According to Reuven, what will happen to the Hasid if they do not change?
5. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)