|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kalman ask of Reuven?
(a) To ask Reuven's father if he approves of the association.
(b) To read up on why Professor Gordon is ex-communicated.
(c) To respect the excommunication writ.
(d) To stop dating Rachel Gordon.
2. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
(a) At the hospital while visiting Michael.
(b) The library.
(c) At Ellis Island.
(d) The zoo.
3. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
(a) He giggles hysterically.
(b) He cries uncontrollably.
(c) He gets another nosebleed.
(d) He falls asleep.
4. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
(b) Horse racing.
5. What does Professor Gordon look over at the Zechariah Frankel library?
(a) He does not go to the library because they are too restrictive.
(b) A new theory about the writing of the Talmud.
(c) Some books on mental illness.
(d) Negative reviews of his works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
2. Who was Nota Finkel?
3. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
4. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
5. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)