|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rachel Gorden?
(a) A traveling circus member.
(b) A woman the narrator meets at a Spring party.
(c) The narrator's grandmama.
(d) The neighborhood rabbi's daughter.
2. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
(a) Because they make other Jews look unholy.
(b) Because they are fanatics and hypocrites.
(c) He does not hate them; he is fascinated with them.
(d) Because the girl he likes father is one and he will not allow them to see each other.
3. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(a) The booth attendant.
4. When does Michael begin treatment?
(a) The second week in October.
(b) He starts the same day that Michael returns to classes.
(c) He refuses treatment.
(d) He agrees to start after the new year.
5. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
(a) Fighting in the Jewish underground in Germany.
(b) Fleeing Germany New Zealand in the late 1930s.
(c) Being interned in a concentration camp.
(d) The death of the Rabbi's oldest daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Reuven return to seminary?
2. What does the narrator decide to do?
3. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
4. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
5. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)