|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
2. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
(a) Peaceful negotiations.
(b) The crusades.
(c) The Talmud.
3. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
(a) As a mitzvah.
(b) Because Rachel would like to meet Daniel.
(c) To see if Daniel and Michael will hit if off.
(d) To ask Daniel about his experiences in a concentration camp.
4. About what does Michael feel bad?
(a) That he is setting a poor example for his brother.
(b) That his father will confront the old man.
(c) That his mother is disappointed in him.
(d) How he acted the night before.
5. What does Danny say about Michael?
(a) He is only mildly neurotic.
(b) He is just suffering from adolescent hormones.
(c) He is quite mentally ill.
(d) There is nothing wrong with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Reuven read by Kalman on the subway?
2. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
3. Who is Abraham Gordon?
4. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
5. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)