|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
(a) No one.
(b) Many Hasidic sects.
(c) The reformed Jews.
(d) The Zionists.
2. Whose class is Reuven in at the opening of Chapter 6?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(b) Rav Kalman.
(c) His father's.
3. According to rumors, what is one thing Kalman goes through during WWII?
(a) Fleeing from Germany to Australia.
(b) Seeing his children taken for adoption by German families.
(c) Seeing his family shot.
(d) Being forced to work in mines in Poland.
4. What does Kalman have Reuven read aloud?
(a) Texts by Gemora.
(b) The laws of ex-communication.
(c) Parts of Kalman's newest publication.
(d) The writ of excommication of Professor Gordon.
5. Who has shut himself up for twenty years?
(a) Kotzker Rebbe.
(b) Reuven's great-grandmother.
(c) Reuven's uncle.
(d) The man who lives on Reuven's street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
2. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
3. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
4. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
5. Who is Abraham Gordon?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)