|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
2. What does Kalman have Reuven read aloud?
(a) Texts by Gemora.
(b) The laws of ex-communication.
(c) The writ of excommication of Professor Gordon.
(d) Parts of Kalman's newest publication.
3. Whose class is Reuven in at the opening of Chapter 6?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(c) His father's.
(d) Rav Kalman.
4. When does Reuven return to seminary?
(a) He decides not to return.
(b) He is going to sit out one semester and then go back.
(c) He has never been in seminary.
(d) The Friday after Michael is taken to the treatment center.
5. What does Reuven say about Rachel Gordon?
(a) That she is not educated enough for him to be interested in her.
(b) That she is part of an excommunicated family and therefore someone he could not marry.
(c) That she is too intellectual for him to consider her as a wife.
(d) That there was nothing between him and Rachel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
2. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
3. What classes does Reuven study?
4. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
5. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)