|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
(a) A very liberal Jewish Rabbi.
(b) A fanatical Zionist.
(c) A fanatical, orthodox Rabbi.
(d) A kind, gentle soul.
2. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
(c) Reuven's grandfather.
(d) Professor Gordon.
3. Where is the setting at the opening of the Introduction?
(c) Long Island.
4. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
5. About whom does Rachel ask Reuven?
(a) Reuven's sister.
(c) Reuven's father.
(d) Kotzker Rebbe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the population of the narrator's neighborhood grown rapidly by 1950?
2. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
3. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
4. How often does Reuven see Rachel between October and December?
5. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)