|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the population of the narrator's neighborhood grown rapidly by 1950?
(a) The population has not increased much at all.
(b) The government offered free housing to people who would work in the factories there during the war.
(c) People are escaping persecution in other countries.
(d) A high birth rate after the end of WWII.
2. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
3. What classes does Reuven study?
(a) Religion and philosophy.
4. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
(a) Reuven's grandfather.
(c) Professor Gordon.
5. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
(c) Mrs. Gordon.
(d) Professor Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Reuven?
2. According to Rueven's friend, what rumors are circulating through the seminary?
3. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
4. What is one topic of conversation between Reuven and Michael the next day after the fair?
5. How is Michael doing?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)