|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
(b) Professor Gordon.
(c) Reuven's grandfather.
2. Who is Giordano Bruno?
(a) The neighborhood baker.
(b) A man burned at the stake for preaching that the stars were suns.
(c) A famous painter from Italy.
(d) A famous doctor from Sicily.
3. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
(b) Because he has had the flu.
(c) From working so hard on a new book.
(d) From his worldwide travels.
4. What does Danny say about Michael?
(a) He is quite mentally ill.
(b) There is nothing wrong with him.
(c) He is just suffering from adolescent hormones.
(d) He is only mildly neurotic.
5. Who is Danny?
(a) Reuven's best friend.
(b) Reuven's first cousin.
(c) Reuven's younger brother.
(d) The grocery boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Reuven to talk with Michael?
2. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
3. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
4. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
5. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)