|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael burn?
(a) The trash on the floor.
(b) A copy of the excommunication writ against his father.
(c) A copy of Mein Kampf.
(d) A copy of the Tanach.
2. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
(a) Peaceful negotiations.
(b) The Talmud.
(d) The crusades.
3. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(a) Thin blood.
4. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A problem with shingles.
(c) A case of flu.
(d) A bout with polio.
5. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
(a) The library.
(b) At Ellis Island.
(c) The zoo.
(d) At the hospital while visiting Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
2. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
3. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
4. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
5. What does Danny say about Michael?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)