|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Michael fantasize?
(c) Michael's next-door neighbor.
2. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(b) Being overweight.
(c) Being underweight.
3. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(a) He gets a ticket.
(b) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
(d) He blacks out.
4. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
(c) Horse racing.
5. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) From working so hard on a new book.
(b) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
(c) From his worldwide travels.
(d) Because he has had the flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
2. Whose class is Reuven in at the opening of Chapter 6?
3. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
4. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
5. About whom does Rachel ask Reuven?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)