|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Reuven to talk with Michael?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(b) Rachel Gordon.
(c) Reuven's father.
2. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
(a) In Peekskill.
(b) In New Brunswick.
(c) In Nova Scotia.
(d) On a ranch in the Rockies.
3. What does Professor Gordon look over at the Zechariah Frankel library?
(a) A new theory about the writing of the Talmud.
(b) Negative reviews of his works.
(c) He does not go to the library because they are too restrictive.
(d) Some books on mental illness.
4. What does the narrator decide to do?
(a) Join the army.
(b) Go to rabbinical school.
(c) Move to Israel.
(d) Return to Eurpoe after it is rebuilt.
5. What does Reuven decide to teach Michael?
(a) How to dance.
(b) How to sail.
(c) How to read Hebrew.
(d) How to whittle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
2. Who is Giordano Bruno?
3. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
4. What is one adjective that describes Kalman?
5. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)