|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Reuven?
(a) The mayor of Peekskill.
(b) The narrator.
(c) A shoemaker.
(d) A baker in the neighborhood.
2. How is Michael doing?
(a) Reuven does not know.
(b) He has had a major breakdown.
(c) He is fine and has been released from treatment.
(d) As well as can be expected.
3. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
(a) The reception of his father's book.
(b) Who Rachel is becoming serious with romantically.
(c) Kalman's actions.
(d) Reuven does not talk about being angry.
4. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(a) The booth attendant.
5. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(b) Being overweight.
(c) Being underweight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
2. What classes does Reuven study?
3. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
4. About what does Michael feel bad?
5. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)