|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Professor Gordon look over at the Zechariah Frankel library?
(a) Negative reviews of his works.
(b) Some books on mental illness.
(c) He does not go to the library because they are too restrictive.
(d) A new theory about the writing of the Talmud.
2. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
(b) Reuven's grandfather.
(c) Reuven's uncle.
(d) Professor Gordon.
3. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
(a) The reception of his father's book.
(b) Reuven does not talk about being angry.
(c) Kalman's actions.
(d) Who Rachel is becoming serious with romantically.
4. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
(a) If God is demanding.
(b) If Reuven is interested in Rachel.
(c) Whether God is a just god.
(d) The fair and Michael's behavior.
5. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) What the shapes look like.
(b) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
(c) If they can support angels.
(d) Whether they portend a storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
2. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
3. Whose class is Reuven in at the opening of Chapter 6?
4. Who is David Malter?
5. When does Michael begin treatment?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)