|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
(a) He does not hate them; he is fascinated with them.
(b) Because they are fanatics and hypocrites.
(c) Because the girl he likes father is one and he will not allow them to see each other.
(d) Because they make other Jews look unholy.
2. Who has shut himself up for twenty years?
(a) The man who lives on Reuven's street.
(b) Kotzker Rebbe.
(c) Reuven's great-grandmother.
(d) Reuven's uncle.
3. About whom does Rachel ask Reuven?
(b) Reuven's sister.
(c) Kotzker Rebbe.
(d) Reuven's father.
4. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Reuven's father.
(b) Professor Gordon.
(c) Reuven's oldest brother.
(d) Rabbi Rav Kalman
5. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
(a) The beach.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Coney Island.
(d) Times Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the day after the sailing trip?
2. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
3. Who is Reuven?
4. What time frame does Chapter 5 concern?
5. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)