|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) From his worldwide travels.
(b) From working so hard on a new book.
(c) Because he has had the flu.
(d) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
2. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
3. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
(c) Reuven's grandfather.
(d) Professor Gordon.
4. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Reuven's oldest brother.
(b) Professor Gordon.
(c) Reuven's father.
(d) Rabbi Rav Kalman
5. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
(a) Go home to rest.
(b) See a doctor.
(c) Buy her a candied apple.
(d) Stop rolling the dice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
2. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
3. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
4. How is Michael doing?
5. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)