|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
(a) Buy her a candied apple.
(b) Stop rolling the dice.
(c) Go home to rest.
(d) See a doctor.
2. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
(a) The old man from the fair the night before.
(b) Mount Olympus.
(d) His dead grandfather.
3. What classes does Reuven study?
(a) Religion and philosophy.
4. How is Michael doing?
(a) He has had a major breakdown.
(b) As well as can be expected.
(c) Reuven does not know.
(d) He is fine and has been released from treatment.
5. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(a) He blacks out.
(c) He gets a ticket.
(d) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
2. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
3. What does Professor Gordon look over at the Zechariah Frankel library?
4. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
5. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)