|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
(b) Reuven's grandfather.
(c) Professor Gordon.
2. What does Michael see in himself?
(a) A cynic.
(b) A passionate truth seeker.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Some of his father.
3. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
(a) On a ranch in the Rockies.
(b) In Peekskill.
(c) In New Brunswick.
(d) In Nova Scotia.
4. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(b) Being overweight.
(c) Being underweight.
5. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David Malter?
2. Who is Danny?
3. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
4. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
5. What classes does Reuven study?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)