|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
(a) She types his manuscripts.
(b) She proofs his writing.
(c) She keeps track of his correspondence.
(d) She is a nurse and cares for him.
2. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
(b) Whether they portend a storm.
(c) What the shapes look like.
(d) If they can support angels.
3. When does Michael begin treatment?
(a) He refuses treatment.
(b) The second week in October.
(c) He starts the same day that Michael returns to classes.
(d) He agrees to start after the new year.
4. What is the day after the sailing trip?
(b) Yom Kippur.
(d) No special day.
5. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(c) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
(d) He wins a trophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Michael doing?
2. What does Professor Gordon look over at the Zechariah Frankel library?
3. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
4. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
5. What does the narrator decide to do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)