|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What classes does Reuven study?
(b) Religion and philosophy.
2. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
(a) He is in Europe.
(b) He has to work.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He has an emergency.
3. What time frame does Chapter 5 concern?
(a) Autumn to early December of 1951.
(b) Late 1952.
(c) It is not stated.
(d) Early 1951.
4. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
5. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
(a) His house catches fire.
(b) An emergency with a schizophrenic boy.
(c) The hospital where Daniel works catches fire.
(d) His father dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what time does a flashback go?
2. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
3. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
4. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
5. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)