|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(b) He wins a trophy.
(c) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
2. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
(a) To see if Daniel and Michael will hit if off.
(b) Because Rachel would like to meet Daniel.
(c) To ask Daniel about his experiences in a concentration camp.
(d) As a mitzvah.
3. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's father.
(b) Rachel's uncle.
(c) Rachel's cousin.
(d) Rachel's brother.
4. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Reuven's father.
(b) Reuven's oldest brother.
(c) Rabbi Rav Kalman
(d) Professor Gordon.
5. Who is Reuven?
(a) A baker in the neighborhood.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The mayor of Peekskill.
(d) A shoemaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Reuven see Rachel between October and December?
2. How was Danny taught about suffering by his father?
3. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
4. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
5. Who is Rachel Gorden?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)