|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
(a) If God is demanding.
(b) Whether God is a just god.
(c) The fair and Michael's behavior.
(d) If Reuven is interested in Rachel.
2. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
(a) He cries uncontrollably.
(b) He giggles hysterically.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He gets another nosebleed.
3. When does Reuven return to seminary?
(a) The Friday after Michael is taken to the treatment center.
(b) He has never been in seminary.
(c) He decides not to return.
(d) He is going to sit out one semester and then go back.
4. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
(c) Horse racing.
5. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(a) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
(b) He blacks out.
(d) He gets a ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
2. What does Michael see in himself?
3. Why has the population of the narrator's neighborhood grown rapidly by 1950?
4. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
5. What leads Reuven to read books by Professor Gordon?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)