|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
2. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
(a) A bookie system.
(b) Educational institutions.
(c) A neighborhood watch system.
(d) Two rival gangs.
3. Who is Rachel Gorden?
(a) A traveling circus member.
(b) The narrator's grandmama.
(c) A woman the narrator meets at a Spring party.
(d) The neighborhood rabbi's daughter.
4. Why has the population of the narrator's neighborhood grown rapidly by 1950?
(a) A high birth rate after the end of WWII.
(b) People are escaping persecution in other countries.
(c) The government offered free housing to people who would work in the factories there during the war.
(d) The population has not increased much at all.
5. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
(a) In New Brunswick.
(b) In Nova Scotia.
(c) In Peekskill.
(d) On a ranch in the Rockies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
2. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
3. Who is Michael Gordon?
4. When does Michael begin treatment?
5. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)