|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Michael feel bad?
(a) That his father will confront the old man.
(b) How he acted the night before.
(c) That he is setting a poor example for his brother.
(d) That his mother is disappointed in him.
2. What does Reuven decide to teach Michael?
(a) How to whittle.
(b) How to read Hebrew.
(c) How to dance.
(d) How to sail.
3. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(b) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
(c) He hits the elderly man.
(d) He breaks down.
4. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) Because he has had the flu.
(b) From working so hard on a new book.
(c) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
(d) From his worldwide travels.
5. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
(a) A neighborhood watch system.
(b) A bookie system.
(c) Educational institutions.
(d) Two rival gangs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Danny taught about suffering by his father?
2. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
3. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
4. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
5. Who is Danny?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)