|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) If they can support angels.
(b) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
(c) What the shapes look like.
(d) Whether they portend a storm.
2. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(c) Being underweight.
(d) Being overweight.
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(a) Tripping and falling down.
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
4. Who does Michael see briefly?
(a) Mrs. Gordon.
(c) His grandparents who are visiting from Israel.
(d) His mother.
5. What is one topic of conversation between Reuven and Michael the next day after the fair?
(a) Rachel's family.
(b) The defeat of Germany.
(c) Michael's nosebleeds.
(d) Rachel's good points.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the population of the narrator's neighborhood grown rapidly by 1950?
2. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
3. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
4. What does Michael see in himself?
5. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)