|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
(b) He is not yet named.
2. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(b) The booth attendant.
3. Who is Giordano Bruno?
(a) A famous doctor from Sicily.
(b) A man burned at the stake for preaching that the stars were suns.
(c) A famous painter from Italy.
(d) The neighborhood baker.
4. Who is Danny?
(a) Reuven's first cousin.
(b) Reuven's younger brother.
(c) The grocery boy.
(d) Reuven's best friend.
5. Who has shut himself up for twenty years?
(a) The man who lives on Reuven's street.
(b) Reuven's uncle.
(c) Kotzker Rebbe.
(d) Reuven's great-grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Reuven?
2. How is Michael doing?
3. To what time does a flashback go?
4. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
5. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)