|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Danny say about Michael?
(a) He is just suffering from adolescent hormones.
(b) He is only mildly neurotic.
(c) He is quite mentally ill.
(d) There is nothing wrong with him.
2. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(a) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
(b) Tripping and falling down.
(c) Playing soccer.
3. When does Michael begin treatment?
(a) He refuses treatment.
(b) He starts the same day that Michael returns to classes.
(c) The second week in October.
(d) He agrees to start after the new year.
4. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(a) Being overweight.
(c) Being underweight.
5. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
(a) Mount Olympus.
(b) The old man from the fair the night before.
(d) His dead grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
2. About what does Michael feel bad?
3. To what time does a flashback go?
4. What is the day after the sailing trip?
5. Who is Reuven?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)