|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(b) Thin blood.
2. How is Michael doing?
(a) Reuven does not know.
(b) He is fine and has been released from treatment.
(c) As well as can be expected.
(d) He has had a major breakdown.
3. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(b) The local Rabbi.
(c) The booth attendant's father.
(d) Michael's grandfather.
4. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) Whether they portend a storm.
(b) What the shapes look like.
(c) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
(d) If they can support angels.
5. What is one major point of Gordon's "theology"?
(a) God is a product of the sum of all souls.
(b) All religions worship the same god.
(c) Jews can fail to believe but remain observant.
(d) Theology is not necessary in the modern world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
2. What does the narrator decide to do?
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
4. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
5. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)