|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
(a) Buy her a candied apple.
(b) See a doctor.
(c) Go home to rest.
(d) Stop rolling the dice.
2. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's brother.
(b) Rachel's uncle.
(c) Rachel's father.
(d) Rachel's cousin.
3. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(a) Being overweight.
(c) Being underweight.
4. Who is Rachel Gorden?
(a) The narrator's grandmama.
(b) A woman the narrator meets at a Spring party.
(c) A traveling circus member.
(d) The neighborhood rabbi's daughter.
5. Who is Danny?
(a) The grocery boy.
(b) Reuven's first cousin.
(c) Reuven's younger brother.
(d) Reuven's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
2. To what time does a flashback go?
3. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
4. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
5. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)