|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) If they can support angels.
(b) Whether they portend a storm.
(c) What the shapes look like.
(d) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
2. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(b) He wins a trophy.
(c) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
3. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(b) Being overweight.
(d) Being underweight.
4. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(a) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
(c) He blacks out.
(d) He gets a ticket.
5. Where is the setting at the opening of the Introduction?
(c) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the day after the sailing trip?
2. What is one topic of conversation between Reuven and Michael the next day after the fair?
3. What leads Reuven to read books by Professor Gordon?
4. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
5. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)