|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
(a) She didn't bring Michael home after his first nosebleed.
(b) She lied to her father.
(c) She is with a non-Jewish date.
(d) She let Michael gamble.
2. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
3. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(b) Being overweight.
(d) Being underweight.
4. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) Ball throwing.
(b) A dice game.
(c) Ring toss.
(d) A bottle knock down.
5. Who is Giordano Bruno?
(a) A man burned at the stake for preaching that the stars were suns.
(b) A famous painter from Italy.
(c) The neighborhood baker.
(d) A famous doctor from Sicily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
2. Who is Danny?
3. What does Reuven decide to teach Michael?
4. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
5. Who is Rachel Gorden?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)