|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) Ring toss.
(b) A bottle knock down.
(c) Ball throwing.
(d) A dice game.
2. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He wins a trophy.
(c) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(d) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
3. Who is David Malter?
(a) Reuven's father.
(b) Reuven's grandfather.
(c) Michael's uncle.
(d) Reuven's neighbor.
4. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) Fall, 1949.
(b) January, 1948.
(c) January, 1950.
(d) Fall, 1949.
5. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
(a) She didn't bring Michael home after his first nosebleed.
(b) She lied to her father.
(c) She let Michael gamble.
(d) She is with a non-Jewish date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rachel Gorden?
2. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
3. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
4. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
5. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)