|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's cousin.
(b) Rachel's father.
(c) Rachel's brother.
(d) Rachel's uncle.
2. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
(a) A kind, gentle soul.
(b) A very liberal Jewish Rabbi.
(c) A fanatical Zionist.
(d) A fanatical, orthodox Rabbi.
3. What does Michael see in himself?
(a) Some of his father.
(b) A passionate truth seeker.
(c) A cynic.
(d) His grandfather.
4. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(a) The booth attendant.
5. What is the day after the sailing trip?
(b) No special day.
(d) Yom Kippur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven decide to teach Michael?
2. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
3. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
4. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
5. What does the narrator decide to do?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)