|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) January, 1948.
(b) Fall, 1949.
(c) Fall, 1949.
(d) January, 1950.
2. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(a) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
(c) He blacks out.
(d) He gets a ticket.
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(b) Playing soccer.
(c) Tripping and falling down.
(d) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
4. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(a) The booth attendant.
5. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Coney Island.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
2. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
3. What does Michael see in himself?
4. About what does Michael feel bad?
5. Who is Rachel Gorden?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)