|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
2. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
(c) Horse racing.
3. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's brother.
(b) Rachel's father.
(c) Rachel's cousin.
(d) Rachel's uncle.
4. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(d) Thin blood.
5. Where is the setting at the opening of the Introduction?
(c) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
2. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
3. Who is Rachel Gorden?
4. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
5. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)