|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
(a) A fanatical, orthodox Rabbi.
(b) A kind, gentle soul.
(c) A fanatical Zionist.
(d) A very liberal Jewish Rabbi.
2. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
(a) Reuven's grandfather.
(d) Professor Gordon.
3. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) A dice game.
(b) Ball throwing.
(c) Ring toss.
(d) A bottle knock down.
4. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
(a) He giggles hysterically.
(b) He cries uncontrollably.
(c) He gets another nosebleed.
(d) He falls asleep.
5. What does the narrator decide to do?
(a) Move to Israel.
(b) Return to Eurpoe after it is rebuilt.
(c) Join the army.
(d) Go to rabbinical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Abraham Gordon?
2. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
4. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
5. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)