|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's father.
(b) Rachel's brother.
(c) Rachel's cousin.
(d) Rachel's uncle.
2. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
(a) The beach.
(b) Coney Island.
(c) Times Square.
(d) The Empire State Building.
3. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
(b) Whether they portend a storm.
(c) If they can support angels.
(d) What the shapes look like.
4. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
(a) He is in Europe.
(b) He has to work.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He has an emergency.
5. Who is Giordano Bruno?
(a) The neighborhood baker.
(b) A man burned at the stake for preaching that the stars were suns.
(c) A famous doctor from Sicily.
(d) A famous painter from Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
2. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
3. Who is Rachel Gorden?
4. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
5. What does Reuven decide to teach Michael?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)