|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
(a) In Peekskill.
(b) On a ranch in the Rockies.
(c) In Nova Scotia.
(d) In New Brunswick.
2. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
(a) Mount Olympus.
(b) His dead grandfather.
(d) The old man from the fair the night before.
3. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(d) Mrs. Gordon.
4. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Reuven's father.
(b) Rabbi Rav Kalman
(c) Professor Gordon.
(d) Reuven's oldest brother.
5. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(b) Being overweight.
(c) Being underweight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
2. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
3. What is one topic of conversation between Reuven and Michael the next day after the fair?
4. Who is Rachel Gorden?
5. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)