|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
(a) He does not hate them; he is fascinated with them.
(b) Because the girl he likes father is one and he will not allow them to see each other.
(c) Because they are fanatics and hypocrites.
(d) Because they make other Jews look unholy.
2. Who is David Malter?
(a) Michael's uncle.
(b) Reuven's neighbor.
(c) Reuven's grandfather.
(d) Reuven's father.
3. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(d) Thin blood.
4. Who is Giordano Bruno?
(a) A famous painter from Italy.
(b) A famous doctor from Sicily.
(c) The neighborhood baker.
(d) A man burned at the stake for preaching that the stars were suns.
5. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(c) Mrs. Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
2. What is the day after the sailing trip?
3. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
4. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
5. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)