|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
(a) In New Brunswick.
(b) In Peekskill.
(c) On a ranch in the Rockies.
(d) In Nova Scotia.
2. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) A bottle knock down.
(b) Ring toss.
(c) Ball throwing.
(d) A dice game.
3. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
4. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He cries uncontrollably.
(c) He giggles hysterically.
(d) He gets another nosebleed.
5. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Reuven's oldest brother.
(b) Rabbi Rav Kalman
(c) Reuven's father.
(d) Professor Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
2. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
3. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
4. Who is Abraham Gordon?
5. Who is Danny?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)