|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
(a) Stop rolling the dice.
(b) Go home to rest.
(c) Buy her a candied apple.
(d) See a doctor.
2. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) Whether they portend a storm.
(b) What the shapes look like.
(c) If they can support angels.
(d) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(b) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) Tripping and falling down.
4. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) The booth attendant's father.
(b) The local Rabbi.
(c) Michael's grandfather.
(d) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
5. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
(b) His dead grandfather.
(c) Mount Olympus.
(d) The old man from the fair the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
2. Who is Reuven?
3. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
4. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
5. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)