|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Michael feel bad?
(a) How he acted the night before.
(b) That his mother is disappointed in him.
(c) That his father will confront the old man.
(d) That he is setting a poor example for his brother.
2. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
(a) She lied to her father.
(b) She is with a non-Jewish date.
(c) She didn't bring Michael home after his first nosebleed.
(d) She let Michael gamble.
3. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) Ring toss.
(b) Ball throwing.
(c) A bottle knock down.
(d) A dice game.
4. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
(b) Mount Olympus.
(c) His dead grandfather.
(d) The old man from the fair the night before.
5. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He wins a trophy.
(c) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(d) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
2. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
3. Who is Michael Gordon?
4. Who is Rachel Gorden?
5. Who is Abraham Gordon?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)