|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He gets another nosebleed.
(c) He cries uncontrollably.
(d) He giggles hysterically.
2. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
(c) Horse racing.
3. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(a) He breaks down.
(c) He hits the elderly man.
(d) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
4. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
(b) Peaceful negotiations.
(c) The crusades.
(d) The Talmud.
5. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
2. About what does Michael feel bad?
3. Who is Abraham Gordon?
4. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
5. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)