|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(a) The booth attendant.
2. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) The local Rabbi.
(b) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(c) Michael's grandfather.
(d) The booth attendant's father.
3. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's brother.
(b) Rachel's cousin.
(c) Rachel's uncle.
(d) Rachel's father.
4. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
(a) He giggles hysterically.
(b) He gets another nosebleed.
(c) He cries uncontrollably.
(d) He falls asleep.
5. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
(a) He might lose a lot of money.
(b) He is in danger of falling again.
(c) They are afraid Michael might rile up the neighborhood gangs.
(d) Michael is taunting the boy who gave him a nosebleed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
2. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
3. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
4. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
5. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)