|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
2. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(b) Playing soccer.
(c) Tripping and falling down.
(d) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
3. Who is Abraham Gordon?
(a) A professor who is hated by the Jewish orthodoxy.
(b) A man who escaped from Ravensbrook.
(c) Rachel Gorden's father.
(d) The temple cantor.
4. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) A bottle knock down.
(b) Ball throwing.
(c) Ring toss.
(d) A dice game.
5. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(a) Thin blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Michael feel bad?
2. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
3. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
4. Who is Giordano Bruno?
5. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)