|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(a) He breaks down.
(b) He hits the elderly man.
(d) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
2. What does Michael see in himself?
(a) A cynic.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) Some of his father.
(d) A passionate truth seeker.
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(a) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) Tripping and falling down.
4. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
(a) He is not yet named.
5. Who is Reuven?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The mayor of Peekskill.
(c) A baker in the neighborhood.
(d) A shoemaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
2. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
3. What does the narrator decide to do?
4. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
5. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)