|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(b) He hits the elderly man.
(c) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
(d) He breaks down.
2. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's uncle.
(b) Rachel's brother.
(c) Rachel's cousin.
(d) Rachel's father.
3. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(a) He blacks out.
(b) He gets a ticket.
(d) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
4. Who is Rachel Gorden?
(a) A traveling circus member.
(b) The narrator's grandmama.
(c) The neighborhood rabbi's daughter.
(d) A woman the narrator meets at a Spring party.
5. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(b) Tripping and falling down.
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
2. About what does Michael feel bad?
3. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
4. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
5. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)