|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) The local Rabbi.
(b) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(c) Michael's grandfather.
(d) The booth attendant's father.
2. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
(a) His father dies.
(b) An emergency with a schizophrenic boy.
(c) His house catches fire.
(d) The hospital where Daniel works catches fire.
3. With whom does Greenfield argue?
(c) No one.
4. What does Reuven take Danny on Friday?
(a) A copy of Kalman's commentaries on David Malter's book.
(b) A copy of David Malter's book.
(c) A written transcript of a conversation with Michael.
(d) An invitation to a theological discussion.
5. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
(a) Peaceful negotiations.
(b) The Talmud.
(d) The crusades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael think his father exhausts himself?
2. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
3. What does Michael still refuse to do?
4. What classes does Reuven study?
5. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)