|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
(a) Kalman's actions.
(b) Reuven does not talk about being angry.
(c) The reception of his father's book.
(d) Who Rachel is becoming serious with romantically.
2. What does Rav Kalman ask Reuven?
(a) To teach a class on heterodoxy.
(b) To leave seminary.
(c) To help Reuven's father feel better.
(d) To talk to Kalman about the tension between the two.
3. Who asks Reuven to talk with Michael?
(a) Reuven's father.
(b) Professor Gordon.
(c) Rachel Gordon.
4. How often does Reuven see Rachel between October and December?
(b) Several days a week.
(c) Almost daily.
5. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) January, 1950.
(b) January, 1948.
(c) Fall, 1949.
(d) Fall, 1949.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny say about Michael?
2. Who does Michael see briefly?
3. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
4. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
5. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)