|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reuven tell Danny when he returns to Danny?
(a) That Danny's father is delighted to hear about Rachel.
(b) That Reuven told Reb Saunders about Danny's involvement with Rachel.
(c) That Danny's father is very perturbed with Danny.
(d) That Reuven is not going to see Michael anymore.
2. Who is Michael Gordon?
(a) Rachel's uncle.
(b) Rachel's cousin.
(c) Rachel's brother.
(d) Rachel's father.
3. What does Kalman ask Reuven one day after class?
(a) If Reuven's father could give Kalman a call.
(b) If Rueven was associating with Professor Gorden at Frankel library.
(c) If Reuven is dating Rachel Gordon.
(d) If Reuven wants to be his research assistant.
4. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
(a) Reuven's grandfather.
(c) Professor Gordon.
(d) Reuven's uncle.
5. What do Michael and Reuven talk about as far as the clouds go?
(a) What the shapes look like.
(b) Whether they portend a storm.
(c) If the clouds are solid in another dimension.
(d) If they can support angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reuven's father encourage Reuven to act towards Kalman?
2. How was Danny taught about suffering by his father?
3. How do David Malter and Rav Kalman differ academically?
4. Who does Kalman believe has the authority to interpret ancient Hebrew texts?
5. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)