|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Danny want Reuven to convince Michael's parents to do?
(a) Take Michael home.
(b) Send him to Paris where they are successfully treating his problem.
(c) Let them try isolation therapy on Michael..
(d) Send him to the West Coast to a successful clinic.
2. Who asks Reuven to talk with Michael?
(a) Professor Gordon.
(b) Reuven's father.
(d) Rachel Gordon.
3. What does Kalman ask Reuven one day after class?
(a) If Rueven was associating with Professor Gorden at Frankel library.
(b) If Reuven is dating Rachel Gordon.
(c) If Reuven wants to be his research assistant.
(d) If Reuven's father could give Kalman a call.
4. What surprises Kalman's Torah class?
(a) Kalman's humility.
(b) Kalman's behavior towards Professor Gordon.
(c) Kalman's announcement about his teacher.
(d) Kalman's apology to Greenfield.
5. From what school is Greenfield earning his Ph.D.?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Greenfield argue?
2. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
3. What does Kalman do in protest about the planned changes at his school?
4. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
5. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)