|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Professor Gordon want as his student?
(c) No one; he wants to quit teaching.
2. How is Michael doing?
(a) He has had a major breakdown.
(b) As well as can be expected.
(c) He is fine and has been released from treatment.
(d) Reuven does not know.
3. What classes does Reuven study?
(b) Religion and philosophy.
4. What concerns Rachel about the idea of marrying Danny?
(a) That Michael would be hurt.
(b) That her uncle would say no.
(c) That Reuven would be hurt.
(d) That he would want to bring their children up in the same fashion in which he was raised.
5. How many typographical errors does Reuven's father find in his new book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael see briefly?
2. What does Reuven say about Rachel Gordon?
3. With whom does Reb Saunders think Danny is involved?
4. Who does Michael talk about?
5. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)