|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Michael feel bad?
(a) That his father will confront the old man.
(b) How he acted the night before.
(c) That his mother is disappointed in him.
(d) That he is setting a poor example for his brother.
2. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
(a) Educational institutions.
(b) A bookie system.
(c) Two rival gangs.
(d) A neighborhood watch system.
3. What does Reuven notice about his father?
(a) He is moving on to other projects.
(b) He seems depressed and sick.
(c) He seems more optimistic.
(d) Nothing in particular.
4. Who does Professor Gordon want as his student?
(c) No one; he wants to quit teaching.
5. Whose class is Reuven in at the opening of Chapter 6?
(a) His father's.
(b) Professor Gordon.
(d) Rav Kalman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
2. Against what does Kalman fight?
3. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
4. How was Danny taught about suffering by his father?
5. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)