|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been upset by Rav Kalman's article on David Malter's book?
(a) Most of the reformists.
(b) No one; all know it is just the usualy academic give and take.
(c) The orthodox immigrant faculty where David Malter works.
(d) Only the most extremist at Kalman's school.
2. What does Reuven's father finish?
(a) Building a prayer room onto the house.
(b) His manuscript.
(c) A series of lectures at local Jewish Zionist chapters.
(d) A textbook for his students about zoology.
3. What film do Danny and Reuven and their dates go to see?
(a) Death of a Salesman.
(b) King Kong.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Mutiny on the Bounty.
4. With whom does Reb Saunders think Danny is involved?
(a) No one.
(b) A Christian girl.
(c) Rachel Gordon.
(d) A reformed Jewish woman.
5. What does Danny say about Kotzker Rebbe?
(a) He is isolated.
(b) He is delusional.
(c) He is heroic.
(d) He is demonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kalman have Reuven read aloud?
2. What surprises Kalman's Torah class?
3. What does Reuven say about Rachel Gordon?
4. What leads Reuven to read books by Professor Gordon?
5. What does Reuven tell Danny when he returns to Danny?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)