|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(a) He hits the elderly man.
(b) He breaks down.
(d) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
2. About what does Michael feel bad?
(a) That he is setting a poor example for his brother.
(b) That his mother is disappointed in him.
(c) That his father will confront the old man.
(d) How he acted the night before.
3. What does Professor Gordon look over at the Zechariah Frankel library?
(a) Negative reviews of his works.
(b) He does not go to the library because they are too restrictive.
(c) Some books on mental illness.
(d) A new theory about the writing of the Talmud.
4. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(a) Being underweight.
(c) Being overweight.
5. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sect is the seminary that Reuven attends?
2. What does Reuven read that infuriates him?
3. What does Michael still refuse to do?
4. What does the narrator decide to do?
5. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)