|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kalman ask Reuven one day after class?
(a) If Reuven's father could give Kalman a call.
(b) If Reuven is dating Rachel Gordon.
(c) If Rueven was associating with Professor Gorden at Frankel library.
(d) If Reuven wants to be his research assistant.
2. Who is Abe Greenfield?
(a) A student in Reuven's class at seminary.
(b) The young man Rachel is dating.
(c) A friend with whom Reuven is sailing.
(d) Danny's cousin.
3. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
(c) Horse racing.
4. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(b) The local Rabbi.
(c) Michael's grandfather.
(d) The booth attendant's father.
5. Who does Michael see briefly?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandparents who are visiting from Israel.
(c) Mrs. Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David Malter?
2. About whom does Michael fantasize?
3. What does Kalman say to Reuven in class?
4. What is one consequence of the orthodox reaction to Rav Kalman's article?
5. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)