|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Michael go when Reuven goes in the house?
(a) To a pagoda.
(b) To see Reb Kalman.
(c) To the beach.
(d) Back to the treatment center.
2. What is going on with Michael during this time?
(a) He is sitting silent and motionless on his mattress.
(b) He is in a coma.
(c) He is talking about his feelings finally.
(d) He has killed himself.
3. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(b) Michael's grandfather.
(c) The local Rabbi.
(d) The booth attendant's father.
4. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He wins a trophy.
(c) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
(d) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
5. What is Reuven's father's response to Reuven's meetings with Kalman?
(a) He is frustrated and saddened.
(b) He does not know about them.
(c) He is grateful.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
2. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
3. What does Danny give Michael?
4. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
5. Who does Michael see briefly?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)