|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael see in himself?
(a) A cynic.
(b) Some of his father.
(c) A passionate truth seeker.
(d) His grandfather.
2. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
3. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
(a) Mount Olympus.
(b) His dead grandfather.
(d) The old man from the fair the night before.
4. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
(a) As a mitzvah.
(b) To see if Daniel and Michael will hit if off.
(c) To ask Daniel about his experiences in a concentration camp.
(d) Because Rachel would like to meet Daniel.
5. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) Michael's grandfather.
(b) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(c) The local Rabbi.
(d) The booth attendant's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
2. Where does Reuven go the day after the fair?
3. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
4. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
5. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)