|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
2. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(c) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
(d) He wins a trophy.
3. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
(a) A problem with shingles.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A case of flu.
(d) A bout with polio.
4. What is one topic of conversation between Reuven and Michael the next day after the fair?
(a) Michael's nosebleeds.
(b) Rachel's good points.
(c) Rachel's family.
(d) The defeat of Germany.
5. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rachel Gorden?
2. When does Michael begin treatment?
3. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
4. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
5. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)