|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(a) He breaks down.
(c) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
(d) He hits the elderly man.
2. When does Reuven return to seminary?
(a) He decides not to return.
(b) He is going to sit out one semester and then go back.
(c) The Friday after Michael is taken to the treatment center.
(d) He has never been in seminary.
3. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
4. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
(a) If Reuven is interested in Rachel.
(b) The fair and Michael's behavior.
(c) Whether God is a just god.
(d) If God is demanding.
5. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
(a) Being underweight.
(c) Being overweight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Michael Gordon?
2. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
3. Who is Giordano Bruno?
4. When does Michael begin treatment?
5. Where do the narrator and Rachel spend the summer together?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)