|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
2. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) Fall, 1949.
(b) January, 1950.
(c) January, 1948.
(d) Fall, 1949.
3. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(a) The booth attendant.
4. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) The local Rabbi.
(b) The booth attendant's father.
(c) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(d) Michael's grandfather.
5. What is one image Michael sees in the clouds?
(a) Mount Olympus.
(b) His dead grandfather.
(c) The old man from the fair the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
2. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
3. Where is the setting at the opening of the Introduction?
4. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
5. Why has the population of the narrator's neighborhood grown rapidly by 1950?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)