|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Abraham Gordon?
(a) A professor who is hated by the Jewish orthodoxy.
(b) A man who escaped from Ravensbrook.
(c) Rachel Gorden's father.
(d) The temple cantor.
2. To what religion does the narrator's neighborhood belong?
3. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
(b) From his worldwide travels.
(c) Because he has had the flu.
(d) From working so hard on a new book.
4. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
(a) Thin blood.
5. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) Ring toss.
(b) Ball throwing.
(c) A dice game.
(d) A bottle knock down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
2. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
3. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
4. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
5. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)