|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) Ball throwing.
(b) A dice game.
(c) Ring toss.
(d) A bottle knock down.
2. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(c) The booth attendant.
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(a) Playing soccer.
(c) Tripping and falling down.
(d) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
4. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
(a) She proofs his writing.
(b) She is a nurse and cares for him.
(c) She keeps track of his correspondence.
(d) She types his manuscripts.
5. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(b) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
(c) He hits the elderly man.
(d) He breaks down.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the narrator's father writing a book?
2. When does Michael begin treatment?
3. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
4. What is the day after the sailing trip?
5. Who is Reuven?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)