|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
(b) Professor Gordon.
(d) Mrs. Gordon.
2. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Reuven's father.
(b) Reuven's oldest brother.
(c) Rabbi Rav Kalman
(d) Professor Gordon.
3. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
(a) He is not yet named.
4. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
(a) A kind, gentle soul.
(b) A fanatical Zionist.
(c) A fanatical, orthodox Rabbi.
(d) A very liberal Jewish Rabbi.
5. Who is Giordano Bruno?
(a) A famous doctor from Sicily.
(b) The neighborhood baker.
(c) A famous painter from Italy.
(d) A man burned at the stake for preaching that the stars were suns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny say about Michael?
2. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
3. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
4. What does Michael see in himself?
5. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)