|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David Malter?
(a) Reuven's neighbor.
(b) Reuven's father.
(c) Reuven's grandfather.
(d) Michael's uncle.
2. Who is Giordano Bruno?
(a) The neighborhood baker.
(b) A famous doctor from Sicily.
(c) A famous painter from Italy.
(d) A man burned at the stake for preaching that the stars were suns.
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(b) Playing soccer.
(c) Tripping and falling down.
(d) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
4. What does Danny say about Michael?
(a) There is nothing wrong with him.
(b) He is only mildly neurotic.
(c) He is just suffering from adolescent hormones.
(d) He is quite mentally ill.
5. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
(a) See a doctor.
(b) Go home to rest.
(c) Stop rolling the dice.
(d) Buy her a candied apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
2. When does Reuven return to seminary?
3. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
4. Who is Michael Gordon?
5. What does the narrator decide to do?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)