|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Michael begin treatment?
(a) The second week in October.
(b) He agrees to start after the new year.
(c) He refuses treatment.
(d) He starts the same day that Michael returns to classes.
2. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
(c) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(d) He wins a trophy.
3. Who is David Malter?
(a) Reuven's neighbor.
(b) Reuven's father.
(c) Michael's uncle.
(d) Reuven's grandfather.
4. Where is the setting at the opening of the Introduction?
(a) Long Island.
5. What is the name of the narrator in the Introduction?
(b) He is not yet named.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
2. What is one thing that is established in the narrator's neighborhood as it becomes more populous?
3. What is one topic of conversation between Reuven and Michael the next day after the fair?
4. What does Michael say his nosebleeds are not a result of?
5. What is one possible explanation for Michael's nosebleeds?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)