|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Danny say about Michael?
(a) There is nothing wrong with him.
(b) He is quite mentally ill.
(c) He is only mildly neurotic.
(d) He is just suffering from adolescent hormones.
2. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
(a) To ask Daniel about his experiences in a concentration camp.
(b) As a mitzvah.
(c) To see if Daniel and Michael will hit if off.
(d) Because Rachel would like to meet Daniel.
3. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
(a) Reuven's grandfather.
(c) Professor Gordon.
(d) Reuven's uncle.
4. What sects have inhabited the narrator's neighborhood?
5. Who is Danny?
(a) Reuven's best friend.
(b) Reuven's younger brother.
(c) The grocery boy.
(d) Reuven's first cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rachel Gorden?
2. Why does Michael hate orthodox Jews?
3. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
4. When does Michael begin treatment?
5. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)