|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) Fall, 1949.
(b) Fall, 1949.
(c) January, 1950.
(d) January, 1948.
2. What happens to Michael between the time of his breaking down at the fair and then arriving home?
(a) He is arrested for disrespect to a police officer.
(c) He gets a ticket.
(d) He blacks out.
3. With whom is Reuven dissatisfied in the flashback?
(a) Rabbi Rav Kalman
(b) Professor Gordon.
(c) Reuven's father.
(d) Reuven's oldest brother.
4. Who is Giordano Bruno?
(a) A man burned at the stake for preaching that the stars were suns.
(b) The neighborhood baker.
(c) A famous painter from Italy.
(d) A famous doctor from Sicily.
5. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
(a) See a doctor.
(b) Go home to rest.
(c) Stop rolling the dice.
(d) Buy her a candied apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
2. What does Michael see in himself?
3. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
4. Who is Rachel Gorden?
5. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)