|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) Michael's grandfather.
(b) The booth attendant's father.
(c) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(d) The local Rabbi.
2. Who does Michael see briefly?
(a) His mother.
(c) His grandparents who are visiting from Israel.
(d) Mrs. Gordon.
3. How often does Reuven see Rachel between October and December?
(b) Almost daily.
(d) Several days a week.
4. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
(a) He cries uncontrollably.
(b) He gets another nosebleed.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He giggles hysterically.
5. What does Reuven say about Rachel Gordon?
(a) That she is part of an excommunicated family and therefore someone he could not marry.
(b) That there was nothing between him and Rachel.
(c) That she is not educated enough for him to be interested in her.
(d) That she is too intellectual for him to consider her as a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the conversation between Danny and Reuven turn after talking about Rachel?
2. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
4. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
5. How is Michael doing?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)