|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
(a) He cries uncontrollably.
(b) He gets another nosebleed.
(c) He giggles hysterically.
(d) He falls asleep.
2. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(b) He wins a trophy.
(c) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(d) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
3. Who has been seeing Rachel more and more?
(b) An unnamed man from Harvard.
4. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) January, 1948.
(b) Fall, 1949.
(c) January, 1950.
(d) Fall, 1949.
5. Who does Reuven visit after speaking with Kalman?
(a) Rachel Gordon.
(b) Danny Saunders.
(c) David Malter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
2. Who does Michael see briefly?
3. What is the day after the sailing trip?
4. What does Reuven feel caught between in the religious community?
5. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)