|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reuven visit after speaking with Kalman?
(a) Danny Saunders.
(b) Rachel Gordon.
(c) David Malter.
2. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
(a) A fanatical Zionist.
(b) A fanatical, orthodox Rabbi.
(c) A very liberal Jewish Rabbi.
(d) A kind, gentle soul.
3. What does Kalman keep telling Reuven as far as Reuven himself is concerned?
(a) Kalman thinks Reuven would be better as a hands-on Rabbi rather than a theoretical one.
(b) Kalman believes Reuven is misguided by his father.
(c) Kalman thinks Reuven is not suited to being a Rabbi.
(d) Kalman does not know what to do with Reuven.
4. Who is Reuven?
(a) The mayor of Peekskill.
(b) The narrator.
(c) A baker in the neighborhood.
(d) A shoemaker.
5. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
(a) He cries uncontrollably.
(b) He giggles hysterically.
(c) He gets another nosebleed.
(d) He falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Reuven see Rachel between October and December?
2. Who is David Malter?
3. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
4. Who does Michael see briefly?
5. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)