|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Michael fantasize?
(b) Michael's next-door neighbor.
2. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) Fall, 1949.
(b) Fall, 1949.
(c) January, 1950.
(d) January, 1948.
3. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
(a) Who Rachel is becoming serious with romantically.
(b) The reception of his father's book.
(c) Reuven does not talk about being angry.
(d) Kalman's actions.
4. What time frame does Chapter 5 concern?
(a) It is not stated.
(b) Autumn to early December of 1951.
(c) Early 1951.
(d) Late 1952.
5. What classes does Reuven study?
(b) Religion and philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Reuven?
2. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
3. What is the day after the sailing trip?
4. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
5. How is Michael doing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)