|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) Ball throwing.
(b) A dice game.
(c) Ring toss.
(d) A bottle knock down.
2. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
(a) Michael is taunting the boy who gave him a nosebleed.
(b) He is in danger of falling again.
(c) They are afraid Michael might rile up the neighborhood gangs.
(d) He might lose a lot of money.
3. How does Reuven describe Professor Gordon?
(a) A fanatical Zionist.
(b) A very liberal Jewish Rabbi.
(c) A fanatical, orthodox Rabbi.
(d) A kind, gentle soul.
4. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(a) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
(b) Tripping and falling down.
(d) Playing soccer.
5. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(b) Michael's grandfather.
(c) The local Rabbi.
(d) The booth attendant's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
2. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
3. What does Michael burn?
4. Why are the Gordons angry with Rachel?
5. How is Michael doing?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)