|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He is in Europe.
(c) He has an emergency.
(d) He has to work.
2. How is Michael doing?
(a) He has had a major breakdown.
(b) As well as can be expected.
(c) Reuven does not know.
(d) He is fine and has been released from treatment.
3. How do David Malter and Rav Kalman differ academically?
(a) One takes an academic approach and one takes a literal approach.
(b) They base their research on the same texts but different editions.
(c) They base their research on different texts.
(d) They use different interpretive methods.
4. Who does Michael see briefly?
(a) Mrs. Gordon.
(b) His grandparents who are visiting from Israel.
(c) His mother.
5. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(a) He hits the elderly man.
(b) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
(c) He breaks down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
2. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
3. According to Reuven, with whom are the Hasid at war?
4. What does Kalman keep telling Reuven as far as Reuven himself is concerned?
5. Who does Kalman believe has the authority to interpret ancient Hebrew texts?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)