|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
(d) Horse racing.
2. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
(a) Very little.
(b) That Michael is in a permanent facility for the mentally ill.
(c) That Michael is doing quite well.
(d) That his case appears hopeless.
3. How is Michael doing?
(a) Reuven does not know.
(b) He is fine and has been released from treatment.
(c) He has had a major breakdown.
(d) As well as can be expected.
4. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) The local Rabbi.
(b) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(c) The booth attendant's father.
(d) Michael's grandfather.
5. What is the day after the sailing trip?
(a) Yom Kippur.
(c) No special day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
2. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
3. How do David Malter and Rav Kalman differ academically?
4. What does Reuven say about Rachel Gordon?
5. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)