|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael think his father exhausts himself?
(a) To save religion.
(b) To prove God exists.
(c) To find a cure for Michael.
(d) To feel good about his life.
2. Why does Kalman ask Reuven to stay after class?
(a) To ask Reuven about Reuven father's book.
(b) To ask him to do some research for Kalman.
(c) To give him an extra assignment.
(d) To tell him he is recommending expulsion from the seminary.
3. What does Michael burn?
(a) The trash on the floor.
(b) A copy of Mein Kampf.
(c) A copy of the Tanach.
(d) A copy of the excommunication writ against his father.
4. What does Reuven hear about Michael?
(a) Very little.
(b) That his case appears hopeless.
(c) That Michael is doing quite well.
(d) That Michael is in a permanent facility for the mentally ill.
5. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
(a) He throws three baseballs in the holes.
(b) He wins a trophy.
(c) He knocks the milk bottoms over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
2. How often does Reuven see Rachel between October and December?
3. What languages are difficult for Kalman in reading David Malter's book?
4. What does Kalman say Reuven has to do before Kalman will offer his scholarly approval of Reuven?
5. What happens to Michael on the drive home?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)