|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Reuven see Rachel between October and December?
(b) Almost daily.
(c) Several days a week.
2. How do David Malter and Rav Kalman differ academically?
(a) They use different interpretive methods.
(b) One takes an academic approach and one takes a literal approach.
(c) They base their research on different texts.
(d) They base their research on the same texts but different editions.
3. About whom does Michael fantasize?
(d) Michael's next-door neighbor.
4. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) January, 1950.
(b) Fall, 1949.
(c) Fall, 1949.
(d) January, 1948.
5. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
(d) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What classes does Reuven study?
2. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
3. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
4. Who does Kalman believe has the authority to interpret ancient Hebrew texts?
5. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)