|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of game do Reuven, Rachel and Michael go to?
(a) Ring toss.
(b) A bottle knock down.
(c) Ball throwing.
(d) A dice game.
2. Who asks Reuven to talk with Michael?
(a) Rachel Gordon.
(b) Professor Gordon.
(d) Reuven's father.
3. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
(a) Reuven's uncle.
(c) Reuven's grandfather.
(d) Professor Gordon.
4. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) Fall, 1949.
(b) Fall, 1949.
(c) January, 1948.
(d) January, 1950.
5. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
(a) Danny's youngest brother.
(c) Rachel's brother.
(d) Reuven's youngest brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kalman think Reuven wavers between?
2. According to David Malter, how do scribal errors influence his interpretation of texts?
3. How is Michael doing?
4. Who is David Malter?
5. Why are Rachel and Reuven nervous about what Michael is doing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)