|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reuven, with whom are the Hasid at war?
(d) No one.
2. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
(a) The death of the Rabbi's oldest daughter.
(b) Being interned in a concentration camp.
(c) Fighting in the Jewish underground in Germany.
(d) Fleeing Germany New Zealand in the late 1930s.
3. Where is Reuven at the opening of Chapter 9?
(a) In another of Rav Kalman's classes.
(b) With Michael.
(c) With Danny.
(d) In the Frankel library.
4. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
(b) Horse racing.
5. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
(a) Mrs. Gordon.
(b) Professor Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
2. To what time does a flashback go?
3. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
4. What does Kalman say Reuven has to do before Kalman will offer his scholarly approval of Reuven?
5. According to David Malter, how do scribal errors influence his interpretation of texts?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)