|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
(a) Mrs. Gordon.
(b) Professor Gordon.
2. With whom does Kotzker Rebbe have disagreements?
(a) The reformed Jews.
(b) The Zionists.
(c) No one.
(d) Many Hasidic sects.
3. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
(a) The books on Danny's book shelves.
(c) War reparations from Germany.
4. Where is Reuven at the opening of Chapter 9?
(a) With Michael.
(b) With Danny.
(c) In another of Rav Kalman's classes.
(d) In the Frankel library.
5. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) Michael's grandfather.
(b) The booth attendant's father.
(c) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(d) The local Rabbi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven feel caught between in the religious community?
2. What does Reuven's father finish?
3. What does Michael burn?
4. What is the day after the sailing trip?
5. About whom does Michael fantasize?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)