|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what time does a flashback go?
(a) January, 1948.
(b) January, 1950.
(c) Fall, 1949.
(d) Fall, 1949.
2. Who is Danny?
(a) The grocery boy.
(b) Reuven's best friend.
(c) Reuven's first cousin.
(d) Reuven's younger brother.
3. What past experience of Rabbi Kalman's does Reuven mention?
(a) The death of the Rabbi's oldest daughter.
(b) Fleeing Germany New Zealand in the late 1930s.
(c) Being interned in a concentration camp.
(d) Fighting in the Jewish underground in Germany.
4. What is the day after the sailing trip?
(b) Yom Kippur.
(c) No special day.
5. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(a) The booth attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has shut himself up for twenty years?
2. Who is Reuven?
3. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
4. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
5. What does Michael do that he is cheated out of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)