|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael see briefly?
(a) Mrs. Gordon.
(b) His mother.
(d) His grandparents who are visiting from Israel.
2. According to Reuven, with whom are the Hasid at war?
(a) No one.
3. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
(b) Professor Gordon.
(c) Reuven's grandfather.
(d) Reuven's uncle.
4. What does Reuven's father finish?
(a) A textbook for his students about zoology.
(b) A series of lectures at local Jewish Zionist chapters.
(c) His manuscript.
(d) Building a prayer room onto the house.
5. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
(b) Mrs. Gordon.
(c) Professor Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Danny meet with Professor Gordon?
2. What languages are difficult for Kalman in reading David Malter's book?
3. Who has been seeing Rachel more and more?
4. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
5. To whom does the conversation between Danny and Reuven turn after talking about Rachel?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)