|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kalman think Reuven wavers between?
(a) Hot and cold.
(b) The physical and spiritual worlds.
(c) Orthodoxy and heterodoxy.
(d) Zeal and apathy.
2. Who is the Jewish, elderly man who comes up to Reuven, Rachel and Michael?
(a) A visiting Rabbi from Israel.
(b) The local Rabbi.
(c) The booth attendant's father.
(d) Michael's grandfather.
3. What does Reuven's father finish?
(a) His manuscript.
(b) A textbook for his students about zoology.
(c) Building a prayer room onto the house.
(d) A series of lectures at local Jewish Zionist chapters.
4. How does Michael get a nosebleed?
(a) Standing up in a ride at the fair.
(b) Tripping and falling down.
(c) Playing soccer.
5. Who does Reuven arrange to meet?
(a) Reuven's grandfather.
(c) Professor Gordon.
(d) Reuven's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven say about Rachel Gordon?
2. Who is Reuven?
3. To what time does a flashback go?
4. What is one thing Danny and Reuven discuss?
5. Who has gotten in fist fights with others?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)