|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael think his father exhausts himself?
(a) To feel good about his life.
(b) To save religion.
(c) To find a cure for Michael.
(d) To prove God exists.
2. About what does Reuven say he has no right to be angry?
(a) Reuven does not talk about being angry.
(b) Who Rachel is becoming serious with romantically.
(c) Kalman's actions.
(d) The reception of his father's book.
3. What time frame does Chapter 5 concern?
(a) It is not stated.
(b) Late 1952.
(c) Autumn to early December of 1951.
(d) Early 1951.
4. How is Michael doing?
(a) He is fine and has been released from treatment.
(b) As well as can be expected.
(c) He has had a major breakdown.
(d) Reuven does not know.
5. About whom does Michael fantasize?
(b) Michael's next-door neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Nota Finkel?
2. What does Kalman say Reuven has to do before Kalman will offer his scholarly approval of Reuven?
3. According to Reuven, with whom are the Hasid at war?
4. About what does Michael display much knowledge?
5. Who is Danny?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)