|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David Malter, how do scribal errors influence his interpretation of texts?
(a) They render the texts useless.
(b) The errors are not mentioned by the narrator.
(c) The errors give him the authority to re-interpret words.
(d) They do not have any bearing on how he interprets texts.
2. What is Rachel urging Michael to do?
(a) Buy her a candied apple.
(b) Stop rolling the dice.
(c) Go home to rest.
(d) See a doctor.
3. What happens to Michael while he is arguing?
(a) He hits the elderly man.
(b) He pulls out a gun and shoots the booth attendant.
(d) He breaks down.
4. What does Michael say he cannot get out of his head?
(c) The booth attendant.
5. According to Reuven, with whom are the Hasid at war?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reuven call the day after he and Michael go sailing?
2. Where does Reuven encounter Professor Gordon?
3. According to Reuven, what will happen to the Hasid if they do not change?
4. What languages are difficult for Kalman in reading David Malter's book?
5. Who says it is not a good day to visit?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)