|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting at the opening to Chapter 8?
(a) The Frankel library.
(b) A sailboat on the East River.
(c) Rav Kalman's Torah class.
(d) Professor Gordon's home.
2. What is Abe Greenfield's area of expertise?
3. What does Rav Kalman ask Reuven?
(a) To help Reuven's father feel better.
(b) To talk to Kalman about the tension between the two.
(c) To leave seminary.
(d) To teach a class on heterodoxy.
4. What do Danny and Michael discuss at the opening to Chapter 12?
(a) Michael's future career.
(b) Why the orthodox Jews are so rigid.
(c) How to sail in a heavy wind.
(d) Michael's treatment and situation.
5. What do the teachers at Professor Gordon's school think about David Malter's book?
(a) They think it is heretical.
(b) They have serious reservations.
(c) They think it is poorly written.
(d) They love it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Michael begin treatment?
2. What does Reuven notice about his father?
3. How many typographical errors does Reuven's father find in his new book?
4. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
5. Out of what class does Greenfield stalk?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)