|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
(a) His house catches fire.
(b) An emergency with a schizophrenic boy.
(c) The hospital where Daniel works catches fire.
(d) His father dies.
2. What is Reuven's opinion about the proposed treatment for Michael?
(a) He thinks it is cruel.
(b) He supports Danny.
(c) He has no opinion.
(d) He thinks it is unlikely to make a difference.
3. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
(a) As a mitzvah.
(b) Because Rachel would like to meet Daniel.
(c) To ask Daniel about his experiences in a concentration camp.
(d) To see if Daniel and Michael will hit if off.
4. What do Danny and Michael discuss at the opening to Chapter 12?
(a) Michael's future career.
(b) Why the orthodox Jews are so rigid.
(c) Michael's treatment and situation.
(d) How to sail in a heavy wind.
5. What does Reuven notice about his father?
(a) He seems more optimistic.
(b) He seems depressed and sick.
(c) Nothing in particular.
(d) He is moving on to other projects.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
2. With whom does Greenfield argue?
3. To whom does Kalman apologize?
4. What do the teachers at Professor Gordon's school think about David Malter's book?
5. Who asks Danny to visit?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)