|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Danny to visit?
(a) Abraham Gordon.
(b) Professor Mink.
(c) Rav Kalman.
(d) David Malter.
2. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
(a) A problem with shingles.
(b) A bout with polio.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A case of flu.
3. Who has been upset by Rav Kalman's article on David Malter's book?
(a) No one; all know it is just the usualy academic give and take.
(b) Only the most extremist at Kalman's school.
(c) The orthodox immigrant faculty where David Malter works.
(d) Most of the reformists.
4. What do the teachers at Professor Gordon's school think about David Malter's book?
(a) They love it.
(b) They think it is poorly written.
(c) They think it is heretical.
(d) They have serious reservations.
5. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
(a) His house catches fire.
(b) The hospital where Daniel works catches fire.
(c) An emergency with a schizophrenic boy.
(d) His father dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven read that infuriates him?
2. What is Reuven's opinion about the proposed treatment for Michael?
3. What does Reuven realize about Danny's work with Michael?
4. With whom does Greenfield argue?
5. What is one major point of Gordon's "theology"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)