|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
(a) If God is demanding.
(b) The fair and Michael's behavior.
(c) If Reuven is interested in Rachel.
(d) Whether God is a just god.
2. When does Reuven return to seminary?
(a) He is going to sit out one semester and then go back.
(b) The Friday after Michael is taken to the treatment center.
(c) He has never been in seminary.
(d) He decides not to return.
3. What is one major point of Gordon's "theology"?
(a) God is a product of the sum of all souls.
(b) All religions worship the same god.
(c) Jews can fail to believe but remain observant.
(d) Theology is not necessary in the modern world.
4. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
(a) A bout with polio.
(b) A problem with shingles.
(c) A case of flu.
(d) A heart attack.
5. To whom does Kalman apologize?
(d) Professor Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
2. What does Danny say about Michael?
3. What surprises Reuven's father?
4. What does Reuven realize about Danny's work with Michael?
5. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)