|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teachers at Professor Gordon's school think about David Malter's book?
(a) They love it.
(b) They think it is poorly written.
(c) They have serious reservations.
(d) They think it is heretical.
2. When does Reuven return to seminary?
(a) He is going to sit out one semester and then go back.
(b) He has never been in seminary.
(c) He decides not to return.
(d) The Friday after Michael is taken to the treatment center.
3. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) From his worldwide travels.
(b) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
(c) Because he has had the flu.
(d) From working so hard on a new book.
4. What is Abe Greenfield's area of expertise?
5. What is Reuven's opinion about the proposed treatment for Michael?
(a) He has no opinion.
(b) He supports Danny.
(c) He thinks it is cruel.
(d) He thinks it is unlikely to make a difference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
2. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
3. What enrages Michael and causes him to organize a group of boys to try to get out of the treatment center?
4. How was Danny taught about suffering by his father?
5. What is one major point of Gordon's "theology"?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)