|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
(a) She keeps track of his correspondence.
(b) She proofs his writing.
(c) She types his manuscripts.
(d) She is a nurse and cares for him.
2. What does Reuven notice about his father?
(a) He is moving on to other projects.
(b) He seems more optimistic.
(c) He seems depressed and sick.
(d) Nothing in particular.
3. Who asks Danny to visit?
(a) Rav Kalman.
(b) David Malter.
(c) Professor Mink.
(d) Abraham Gordon.
4. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
(a) His father dies.
(b) His house catches fire.
(c) The hospital where Daniel works catches fire.
(d) An emergency with a schizophrenic boy.
5. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
(a) His father forbids him to attend seminary any longer.
(b) He has been ill.
(c) He had a major final in another class.
(d) He is prepared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven read that infuriates him?
2. What is one consequence of the orthodox reaction to Rav Kalman's article?
3. What is Abe Greenfield's area of expertise?
4. What does Kalman claim unravels and destroys the Talmud's authority?
5. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)