|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kalman say was his teacher of the Torah?
(a) His father.
(b) One of the greatest teachers of the Torah in the world.
(c) He is self taught.
(d) He does not mention from where he learns the Torah.
2. What is one major point of Gordon's "theology"?
(a) Theology is not necessary in the modern world.
(b) God is a product of the sum of all souls.
(c) All religions worship the same god.
(d) Jews can fail to believe but remain observant.
3. With whom does Greenfield argue?
(d) No one.
4. Who asks Danny to visit?
(a) David Malter.
(b) Abraham Gordon.
(c) Rav Kalman.
(d) Professor Mink.
5. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
(a) A case of flu.
(b) A problem with shingles.
(c) A bout with polio.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven notice about his father?
2. Out of what class does Greenfield stalk?
3. What surprises Reuven's father?
4. What does Kalman claim unravels and destroys the Talmud's authority?
5. When does Reuven return to seminary?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)