|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Abe Greenfield's area of expertise?
2. How many typographical errors does Reuven's father find in his new book?
3. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
4. What does Danny say about Michael?
(a) There is nothing wrong with him.
(b) He is only mildly neurotic.
(c) He is quite mentally ill.
(d) He is just suffering from adolescent hormones.
5. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
(a) From a speaking engagment in San Francisco.
(b) Because he has had the flu.
(c) From his worldwide travels.
(d) From working so hard on a new book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kalman claim unravels and destroys the Talmud's authority?
2. Who asks Danny to visit?
3. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
4. When does Michael begin treatment?
5. Who has been upset by Rav Kalman's article on David Malter's book?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)