|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
(a) The hospital where Daniel works catches fire.
(b) His father dies.
(c) His house catches fire.
(d) An emergency with a schizophrenic boy.
2. To whom does Kalman apologize?
(a) Professor Gordon.
3. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
(a) If God is demanding.
(b) Whether God is a just god.
(c) The fair and Michael's behavior.
(d) If Reuven is interested in Rachel.
4. What is Abe Greenfield's area of expertise?
5. For what purpose does Professor Gordon want Reuven to bring his friend Daniel Saunders to the Gordon home?
(a) To see if Daniel and Michael will hit if off.
(b) As a mitzvah.
(c) Because Rachel would like to meet Daniel.
(d) To ask Daniel about his experiences in a concentration camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny say about Michael?
2. What does Reuven realize about Danny's work with Michael?
3. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
4. What does Kalman claim unravels and destroys the Talmud's authority?
5. What do the teachers at Professor Gordon's school think about David Malter's book?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)