|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
(a) He has been ill.
(b) His father forbids him to attend seminary any longer.
(c) He had a major final in another class.
(d) He is prepared.
2. Who asks Danny to visit?
(a) Abraham Gordon.
(b) Professor Mink.
(c) Rav Kalman.
(d) David Malter.
3. What does Reuven read that infuriates him?
(a) The second half of Kalman's article about David Malter's book.
(b) A note from Rav Kalman to him.
(c) A letter from Rachel to Danny.
(d) A letter from Michael to his father.
4. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
(a) She keeps track of his correspondence.
(b) She is a nurse and cares for him.
(c) She proofs his writing.
(d) She types his manuscripts.
5. How many typographical errors does Reuven's father find in his new book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kalman claim unravels and destroys the Talmud's authority?
2. What does Reuven notice about his father?
3. What does Reuven realize about Danny's work with Michael?
4. When does Michael begin treatment?
5. What does Rav Kalman ask Reuven?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)