|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been upset by Rav Kalman's article on David Malter's book?
(a) Most of the reformists.
(b) Only the most extremist at Kalman's school.
(c) The orthodox immigrant faculty where David Malter works.
(d) No one; all know it is just the usualy academic give and take.
2. What is Reuven's opinion about the proposed treatment for Michael?
(a) He thinks it is unlikely to make a difference.
(b) He supports Danny.
(c) He thinks it is cruel.
(d) He has no opinion.
3. From what school is Greenfield earning his Ph.D.?
4. What enrages Michael and causes him to organize a group of boys to try to get out of the treatment center?
(a) Professor Gordon telling Michael he will be disinherited.
(b) Michael learning that Danny and Rachel are involved romantically.
(c) Learning that Professor Gordon has conceded many issues to the orthodoxy.
(d) Danny telling Michael he is to be institutionalized.
5. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
(a) He had a major final in another class.
(b) His father forbids him to attend seminary any longer.
(c) He has been ill.
(d) He is prepared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Danny to visit?
2. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
3. What is the setting at the opening to Chapter 8?
4. What does Reuven notice about his father?
5. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)