|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one consequence of the orthodox reaction to Rav Kalman's article?
(a) More scholars are moving towards orthodoxy.
(b) The orthodox contingent at David's workplace do not know if they should approve of his book being published.
(c) David Malter may lose his job.
(d) More scholars are leaving orthodoxy.
2. What type of an emergency has Danny had in this chapter that tires him?
(a) His father dies.
(b) His house catches fire.
(c) The hospital where Daniel works catches fire.
(d) An emergency with a schizophrenic boy.
3. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
(a) He has been ill.
(b) His father forbids him to attend seminary any longer.
(c) He is prepared.
(d) He had a major final in another class.
4. What does Danny say about Michael?
(a) He is only mildly neurotic.
(b) There is nothing wrong with him.
(c) He is just suffering from adolescent hormones.
(d) He is quite mentally ill.
5. What is Abe Greenfield's area of expertise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What enrages Michael and causes him to organize a group of boys to try to get out of the treatment center?
2. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
3. About what does Professor Gordon ask Reuben?
4. Why is Professor Gordon exhausted at the opening to Chapter 4?
5. From what school is Greenfield earning his Ph.D.?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)