|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teachers at Professor Gordon's school think about David Malter's book?
(a) They think it is heretical.
(b) They have serious reservations.
(c) They love it.
(d) They think it is poorly written.
2. What is Reuven's opinion about the proposed treatment for Michael?
(a) He thinks it is cruel.
(b) He has no opinion.
(c) He thinks it is unlikely to make a difference.
(d) He supports Danny.
3. Who does Kalman say was his teacher of the Torah?
(a) His father.
(b) He is self taught.
(c) He does not mention from where he learns the Torah.
(d) One of the greatest teachers of the Torah in the world.
4. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
(a) His father forbids him to attend seminary any longer.
(b) He has been ill.
(c) He is prepared.
(d) He had a major final in another class.
5. What surprises Kalman's Torah class?
(a) Kalman's apology to Greenfield.
(b) Kalman's humility.
(c) Kalman's announcement about his teacher.
(d) Kalman's behavior towards Professor Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Greenfield argue?
2. Who is Abe Greenfield?
3. What do Danny and Michael discuss at the opening to Chapter 12?
4. What is Abe Greenfield's area of expertise?
5. When does Michael begin treatment?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)