|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reuven's opinion about the proposed treatment for Michael?
(a) He thinks it is cruel.
(b) He has no opinion.
(c) He supports Danny.
(d) He thinks it is unlikely to make a difference.
2. From what school is Greenfield earning his Ph.D.?
3. With whom does Greenfield argue?
(b) No one.
4. What is one consequence of the orthodox reaction to Rav Kalman's article?
(a) More scholars are leaving orthodoxy.
(b) More scholars are moving towards orthodoxy.
(c) David Malter may lose his job.
(d) The orthodox contingent at David's workplace do not know if they should approve of his book being published.
5. What does Reuven notice about his father?
(a) He seems depressed and sick.
(b) He seems more optimistic.
(c) He is moving on to other projects.
(d) Nothing in particular.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny say about Michael?
2. When does Michael begin treatment?
3. Who does Kalman say was his teacher of the Torah?
4. Out of what class does Greenfield stalk?
5. How is Rachel's aunt helping Professor Gordon?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)