|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Abe Greenfield unprepared for class?
(a) He is prepared.
(b) He had a major final in another class.
(c) He has been ill.
(d) His father forbids him to attend seminary any longer.
2. Who asks Danny to visit?
(a) David Malter.
(b) Rav Kalman.
(c) Professor Mink.
(d) Abraham Gordon.
3. What is the setting at the opening to Chapter 8?
(a) A sailboat on the East River.
(b) Professor Gordon's home.
(c) The Frankel library.
(d) Rav Kalman's Torah class.
4. With whom does Greenfield argue?
(b) No one.
5. What does Danny say about Michael?
(a) There is nothing wrong with him.
(b) He is just suffering from adolescent hormones.
(c) He is quite mentally ill.
(d) He is only mildly neurotic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reuven read that infuriates him?
2. What is one major point of Gordon's "theology"?
3. How was Danny taught about suffering by his father?
4. When does Michael begin treatment?
5. What does Reuven notice about his father?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)