|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what school is Greenfield earning his Ph.D.?
2. What is the setting at the opening to Chapter 8?
(a) The Frankel library.
(b) A sailboat on the East River.
(c) Professor Gordon's home.
(d) Rav Kalman's Torah class.
3. How many therapists has Michael been to over the past 14 months?
4. Who does Kalman say was his teacher of the Torah?
(a) His father.
(b) One of the greatest teachers of the Torah in the world.
(c) He does not mention from where he learns the Torah.
(d) He is self taught.
5. What is one major point of Gordon's "theology"?
(a) God is a product of the sum of all souls.
(b) All religions worship the same god.
(c) Theology is not necessary in the modern world.
(d) Jews can fail to believe but remain observant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Abe Greenfield?
2. What is Abe Greenfield's area of expertise?
3. What surprises Reuven's father?
4. When does Reuven return to seminary?
5. What does Reuven notice about his father?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)