|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of what class does Greenfield stalk?
(b) Finite mathematics.
(d) Advanced calculus.
2. What does Danny say about Michael?
(a) There is nothing wrong with him.
(b) He is just suffering from adolescent hormones.
(c) He is only mildly neurotic.
(d) He is quite mentally ill.
3. What does Rav Kalman ask Reuven?
(a) To talk to Kalman about the tension between the two.
(b) To leave seminary.
(c) To help Reuven's father feel better.
(d) To teach a class on heterodoxy.
4. What surprises Kalman's Torah class?
(a) Kalman's behavior towards Professor Gordon.
(b) Kalman's announcement about his teacher.
(c) Kalman's humility.
(d) Kalman's apology to Greenfield.
5. What surprises Reuven's father?
(a) That Reuven is dating Rachel seriously.
(b) Learning of Danny and Rachel's relationship.
(c) That Kalman apologized to a student.
(d) That Reuven is quitting seminary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem has Professor Gordon had?
2. What do Danny and Michael discuss at the opening to Chapter 12?
3. What is one major point of Gordon's "theology"?
4. With whom does Greenfield argue?
5. Who has been upset by Rav Kalman's article on David Malter's book?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)