1. Who favored favored domestic spending over war preparations against Germany in 1911?
2. What was lacking in the mid-19th century in regard to oil?
3. "Colonel" Edwin Drake applied the salt drilling techniques of what country to oil?
4. What sprung up to process crude oil into kerosene?
5. Oil prices dropped after what event?
6. What method of delivery for oil did the oil companies settle on to avoid teamster conflicts?
7. Who bought out Maurice Clark for $72,000?
8. What company did John D. Rockefeller and Henry Flagler start?
This section contains 3,564 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)